• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3 men charged with attempted homicide following shooting after Spencer speech

If you need more proof that white privilege exists, look no further.

These guys literally kill cops and no one cracks down on them, while BLM and other groups are demonized by the media, the FBI, and the police.

Yup.

And they carry more than just your typical handgun sometimes. There is video footage of two of them killing a cop with an AK. The FBI has a list of black activists they want to keep track of, but there is no operations against these guys that I know of.

System is fucked.

Jmille99

pfXCMkN.png

Hmm...

Strawman argument

How many people is this guy going to have to get killed before people stop giving him a platform?

They're taking advantage of the fact that we have no laws against hate speech and that public institutions (including universities) cannot forbid them from speaking.

Ithil

Three mentally disturbed lone wolves, all coincidentally operating within a three foot radius of each other. Nothing to see there, no sir.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Tenbrink is a convicted felon and faces additional charges of possession of a firearm by convicted felon.

I hope they enforce the law this time. Please, please, PLEASE prosecute this asshole to the furthest extent for this.

Glad these pieces of shit got caught. Kinda felt I should have hung around the crowd after. As a concealed carrier I would have fired in self-defense at these cowards.

Top Bottom