(10-28-2017, 07:55 AM)
Playing Mario Odyssey Switch got its fun
Gibbs
(10-28-2017, 07:31 PM)
Hey everyone who is still here! =)

I need Mario Odyssey in my life.
mantidor
(10-29-2017, 05:12 AM)
I have a swtich and I still don't have Mario and Zelda. I think Im just going to cave in and get them digital, cannot find a physical copy anywhere.
Sub Boss
(10-29-2017, 06:18 AM)
Playing Mario im starting to realize open Mario might not be ny favorite type of Mario at all :/ its bite sized portions and easy difficulty are weird.but presentation and 'charm' wise its a joy.
Sub Boss
(10-31-2017, 12:56 AM)

Originally Posted by Dead Prince

G suite from Google work.

embarrassed but i dont remember my Email password and was trying this earlier, but got worried it was too much information and they would try to charge somehow, or something annoying mayvbei should try again
Rocket Number 22
(11-06-2017, 06:15 PM)
A small shame that this thread has died, I joined specifically to begin chatting in here!

Hopefully this gets moving again.
Rocket Number 22
(11-07-2017, 05:43 PM)
Will you make an overly obnoxious thread demanding you are deleted as if you are someone important or just this one post?
7echnicolor
(11-07-2017, 10:16 PM)

Originally Posted by Rocket Number 22

A small shame that this thread has died, I joined specifically to begin chatting in here!

lmao keep hoping
spotjt
(11-08-2017, 04:06 AM)

People are afraid to be associated, as if they condone what has been done. Nothing last forever, and overtime can be built again.
Saichi Shuuhara
(11-08-2017, 05:08 AM)
That remains to be seen. That new threads Twitter feed was clogged with joke shower threads, no pun intended, and the forum has just slowed way down.
Reverse Giraffe
(11-08-2017, 03:08 PM)

Originally Posted by Gibbs

Hey everyone who is still here! =)

I need Mario Odyssey in my life.

Oh my god. Hearing people rant and rave about how good it is.

They were all right. Its close to magical. Definitely worth getting!
Rocket Number 22
(11-08-2017, 05:03 PM)
So whats everyone doing with the rest of the week? I'm going out with friends tonight for dinner & drinks then work the rest of the week.....booooooo-urns!
mantidor
(11-08-2017, 05:52 PM)

So whats everyone doing with the rest of the week? I'm going out with friends tonight for dinner & drinks then work the rest of the week.....booooooo-urns!

Including the weekend? D:
Rocket Number 22
(11-08-2017, 06:19 PM)

Originally Posted by mantidor

Including the weekend? D:

Noooooooo i'm not that hardcore, my work has a drinking culture (bosses are English) so after work each day usually has a work paid for beer or wine at the bar down the road. My weekend is looking calm, I need to study, mayyyybe go on a date but i'm not so sure, he is 13 years older than me so.....
Sub Boss
(11-09-2017, 06:57 AM)

Hi go to date you never know what could happen if you don't like it move on
i wish i drink more 🍷

I been playing Evil Within 2 its gory and pretty and scary and cheesy and hard and fun ( but not really the controls suck) way more entertained than Odyssey wich is charming but simple
Gibbs
(11-09-2017, 05:34 PM)
This thread makes me sad now days. I stay connected to quite a few members who left, but its definitely sad to see this thread decay the way it has.
Blam
(11-09-2017, 07:08 PM)

This thread makes me sad now days. I stay connected to quite a few members who left, but its definitely sad to see this thread decay the way it has.

it'll take time but it'll grow back. Just gotta wait.
Rocket Number 22
(11-09-2017, 07:39 PM)

Originally Posted by Sub Boss

Hi go to date you never know what could happen if you don't like it move on
i wish i drink more 🍷

I went and it was okay. Kinda stumbled in the middle though after the wine started, "You look like a real girl." and "Lucky your mother is asian because asians tend to look feminine."

At least he didn't call me a ladyboy.....

Awkwardness aside it wasn't that bad, he was obviously nervous and trying to be witty. 2nd date is happening
Gibbs
(11-09-2017, 07:55 PM)

Originally Posted by Blam

it'll take time but it'll grow back. Just gotta wait.

I told myself this wouldn't last, but so far i've been wrong.
Blam
(11-09-2017, 09:16 PM)

I told myself this wouldn't last, but so far i've been wrong.

It's slowly growing without a doubt.
Sub Boss
(11-09-2017, 11:51 PM)

I went and it was okay. Kinda stumbled in the middle though after the wine started, "You look like a real girl." and "Lucky your mother is asian because asians tend to look feminine."

At least he didn't call me a ladyboy.....

Awkwardness aside it wasn't that bad, he was obviously nervous and trying to be witty. 2nd date is happening

that sounds annoying but at least you enjoyed it in the end, next date update :)

its slowly showing signs of activity, like some kind of undead state creeping out, i believe with time it will take a form
Reverse Giraffe
(11-10-2017, 03:27 PM)

Should we make a new thread?
Palmer27
(11-10-2017, 04:00 PM)

Will you make an overly obnoxious thread demanding you are deleted as if you are someone important or just this one post?

I'm not important. I'm enjoying the improved interface and the line in the sand drawn over there though.

Nah I'd rather just reply to you for your benefit then.
Blam
(11-10-2017, 04:47 PM)

Originally Posted by Reverse Giraffe

Should we make a new thread?

I feel like that wouldn't be a bad idea, it'll allow for more exposure and frankly I don't think people wanna see 282 pages of talk and would want a new fresh start.

I can post the thread if wanted.
Sub Boss
(11-11-2017, 10:22 PM)
Im sad,been lurking that other place but can't post yet and its driving me crazy, don't even know when i could
Also i feel like i been becoming more cynic on the internet this last year 😢.

Anyways, i had a question about coming out to my dad but as this place is too quiet now might not be right.

Also i want a new name :P
Gibbs
(11-12-2017, 06:04 PM)

Im sad,been lurking that other place but can't post yet and its driving me crazy, don't even know when i could
Also i feel like i been becoming more cynic on the internet this last year 😢.

Anyways, i had a question about coming out to my dad but as this place is too quiet now might not be right.

Also i want a new name :P

Ask away or you can shoot me a message if you like. Always willing to help.

I'm a member over "there" but i can care less about it honestly.
Sub Boss
(11-12-2017, 08:28 PM)

Ask away or you can shoot me a message if you like. Always willing to help.

I'm a member over "there" but i can care less about it honestly.

Ok thanks, other members know me a bit more (with all been talking about my mom and stuff) but it would help me to have another opinion.
Gibbs
(11-13-2017, 12:57 AM)

Ok thanks, other members know me a bit more (with all been talking about my mom and stuff) but it would help me to have another opinion.

Just replied dude. =)
Gibbs
(11-13-2017, 02:19 AM)
Feels nice to reconnect with some of the discord members. Surprised I've been remembered! Huzzzzah!
Blam
(11-13-2017, 03:20 PM)
Sorry about not posting the new OT. I got carried away this weekend so I couldn't do it.
Gibbs
(11-14-2017, 08:57 PM)
For the last of us here, how are you? =)
7echnicolor
(11-14-2017, 09:03 PM)
Uhhhh did my post asking folks to PM me to get into the community discord chat seriously get deleted? Thatís pretty lame, mods. I got permission from the mods of the chat to add people because the OP of this thread and some other people are no longer posting here, but we want the community to still be together.
Gibbs
(11-14-2017, 09:15 PM)

Originally Posted by 7echnicolor

Uhhhh did my post asking folks to PM me to get into the community discord chat seriously get deleted? Thatís pretty lame, mods. I got permission from the mods of the chat to add people because the OP of this thread and some other people are no longer posting here, but we want the community to still be together.

Extremely childish. The actions of one caused this and now they are punishing members who want to stick together? Sad.
Gibbs
(11-15-2017, 03:51 PM)
Sub Boss, sent you a PM. You may like what you see sir!
7echnicolor
(11-16-2017, 12:22 AM)
lol 10 posts gfy
Blam
(11-17-2017, 11:15 PM)
rip gaf community threads.