• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Mohonky
Junior Member
(10-29-2017, 03:42 AM)
Mohonky's Avatar

Originally Posted by shas'la

Honestly cant believe they signed Kimi for 2018, just get Ferrari junior in to be 2nd driver at least they'll get experience and the same level of performance .

Everyone at Ferrari is drunk maybe?
RSP
Member
(10-29-2017, 08:01 AM)
RSP's Avatar

Originally Posted by shas'la

Honestly cant believe they signed Kimi for 2018, just get Ferrari junior in to be 2nd driver at least they'll get experience and the same level of performance .

They can put the junior in the sauber next year.

Edit: Well ... this thread sure went belly-up quickly.
Xirj
Member
(10-29-2017, 05:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Development

Sorry guys I can only send 1 PM every 10 minutes so that's not gonna work for me

quote this post for the invitation

Looking forward to the race! Send me a discord invite if you can, thanks!
Lego Boss
Member
(10-29-2017, 08:41 PM)
Lego Boss's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mohonky

Everyone at Ferrari is drunk maybe?

I heard that Vettel has terms and conditions in his contract which states that he will only have Kimi as his team mate.

Not sure if true. Donít shoot the messenger.
Mr.Red
Member
(10-29-2017, 09:40 PM)
Mr.Red's Avatar

Originally Posted by Development

Sorry guys I can only send 1 PM every 10 minutes so that's not gonna work for me

quote this post for the invitation

Please invitation :)
RSP
Member
(10-29-2017, 10:55 PM)
RSP's Avatar
P1 🍾

Ugh this is depressing ...
Donos
Member
(10-29-2017, 11:18 PM)
Donos's Avatar
Congrats to Hamilton. Deserved.
Lego Boss
Member
(10-29-2017, 11:31 PM)
Lego Boss's Avatar
Wow. WTF. This place is dead AF.

One manís indiscretion ruined a whole community.
frontieruk
(10-30-2017, 12:10 AM)
frontieruk's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lego Boss

Wow. WTF. This place is dead AF.

One manís indiscretion ruined a whole community.

Itís livelier on the other site tbh. But most of the chats all in discord
JDB
Member
(10-30-2017, 02:42 AM)
JDB's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lego Boss

Wow. WTF. This place is dead AF.

One manís indiscretion ruined a whole community.

theignoramus
Member
(10-30-2017, 12:44 PM)
theignoramus's Avatar
Wow. It's a ghost-town in here.
Myoclonic Jerk
Member
(10-30-2017, 12:58 PM)
Myoclonic Jerk's Avatar
well deserved
Mohonky
Junior Member
(10-30-2017, 01:22 PM)
Mohonky's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lego Boss

I heard that Vettel has terms and conditions in his contract which states that he will only have Kimi as his team mate.

Not sure if true. Donít shoot the messenger.

I dont doubt he prefers Raikkonen, but I doubt his contract specfically states Raikkonen more that it states he gets driver No 1 status.

Hamilton with his 4th title, it was a pretty underwhelming drive from him, but as Hamilton fan I'll take it.

Next year is going to be interesting though. Mercedes really didnt have the fastest race package this year, in quali for sure, but their race pace has definitely been under threat by Ferrari and Redbull, more concerning than that though is the fact that even when it is fast, it really really hates being in dirty air.

Ferrari have found awesome pace this year, Redbull actually look like in the past few races they are actually up there as the ones to beat (especially Max) and McLaren looking like that chasis is indeed as good as Alonso says it is, next year is going to be very interesting.
YourMaster
Member
(10-31-2017, 12:15 AM)
YourMaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mohonky

Hamilton with his 4th title, it was a pretty underwhelming drive from him, but as Hamilton fan I'll take it.

Did you miss the post-race photos that showed the half the bottom of his car missing from the initial crash? Because I don't think you can blame him for that incident, in fact it looked like he would at least pass Vettel there and then he had to start half a lap behind the rest of the field with a broken car and still managed to become WM.

(To be fair, with Vettel in 4th he could have stayed in bed that day.)
Development
Member
(10-31-2017, 11:44 AM)
Development's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mr.Red

Please invitation :)

I can't PM you for some reason? maybe change a setting?
Myoclonic Jerk
Member
(11-12-2017, 02:53 PM)
Myoclonic Jerk's Avatar
omg.. where did everyone go???

Don't forget about me :(
Myoclonic Jerk
Member
(11-12-2017, 02:54 PM)
Myoclonic Jerk's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mr.Red

Please invitation :)

.

Thread Tools