• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay this is strange
so i canceled botw zelda amiibo since it seems to not being shipped
but it does seemed to have been shipped with db super
but amazon allowed me to cancel it anyways

kevin1025

Banned
Don't know if it's known, sorry if it is, but Best Buy is selling Splatoon 2 for $69.99. Was real surprised when I got it in store (the reservation said $79.99).

Online says $79.99 still too, so might be an in store only thing!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
People on kijiji be like why are you selling this?

im-broke.gif

Mikey Jr.

The Jays' broadcast just mentioned that the dome has only been open 12 times this season.

Well there you go.

Yeah, I wanna go out and do shit, but its either raining, or looks like its on the verge of raining.

Sucks, we wait all year for summer, and it's kinda just mehhh. Even the weekends aren't great beach weather.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Rainy weather is best weather.
I wish it was overcast 100% of the time between 10-15 C and rain half of it. Love how atmospheric the air is in those conditions. When it’s sunny it feels like there’s no atmosphere, everything is so empty.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I wish it was overcast 100% of the time between 10-15 C and rain half of it. Love how atmospheric the air is in those conditions. When it’s sunny it feels like there’s no atmosphere, everything is so empty.

This aint Persona 5 fam I need some sunshine.

Kiro

Any chance the Canadian Dollar gets weaker in the next 6 - 12 months or are we expected to see a continuous rise to parity? Trying to know the best time to sell my US investments.

Any chance the Canadian Dollar gets weaker in the next 6 - 12 months or are we expected to see a continuous rise to parity? Trying to know the best time to sell my US investments.

Always a chance; the Canadian Dollar is notoriously volatile (to consumers, not to investors so much) because it's directly affected by internal politics, oil, and US government policy. Oil is weak...but middle east spats like Qatar could increase demand. The US is a mess...but they want to fight over NAFTA. I think there is a good chance of rate hikes next year.

I've seen a couple of articles suggesting a push to 1.2 CAD per USD (we're at 1.24 right now) and a few more forecasts of around 1.23 this time next year (with probably even lower for awhile) so I think for the next year you should expect the CAD to strengthen. But the speculation level is high as there's too many ways to tank it.

WTF? So NOT this. That sounds horrible and depressing.

I agree with you partly, but the sunny part is a little extreme.

There's things to appreciate about both sides.

Dazzler

You know, there's a Canadian city that sounds just perfect for you

Although if you like those conditions year-round, move to Ireland

Socreges

Banned
Where do you live? Where are you from?

Rain is AMAZING for atmosphere and white noise... if you're indoors. Toronto rain sucks because it's always coupled with strong winds, and you have to deal with all the fucking earthworms on the pathway uuuughhh

sj00

You'd love Dublin. It's like that almost year-round!

imBask

Banned

you and me brother

jadjei

Does anyone where I can get a PS Vita 1000 repaired? Something is wrong with my Vita's battery. Whenever I play games, my Vita turns off saying it's because the battery ran out. Problem is I can turn my Vita back on and the battery is full :/.

EDIT: Forgot to add a place in Toronto would be ideal.

Does anyone where I can get a PS Vita 1000 repaired? Something is wrong with my Vita's battery. Whenever I play games, my Vita turns off saying it's because the battery ran out. Problem is I can turn my Vita back on and the battery is full :/.

EDIT: Forgot to add a place in Toronto would be ideal.

I would simply open the console myself and reconnect the battery if I were you.

Glad to see Rain get so much love here

It sucks when I go climbing though...

zroid

Banned
positive to rain: don't have to water the lawn

negative to rain: the grass grows fast af and I have to mow the lawn a couple days later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom