• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen PC |OT| Wolves hunt in 4K

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
Borrowing!

EDIT: Adjust to 9AM Pacific please.

Q) Will there be a preload? What time exactly is the game launching

A) Pre-load is scheduled to begin later in the evening on Friday, Jan. 8th PST. Game will launch and unlock worldwide on Jan. 15th (Fri) at 9:00AM PST.

Dam, didn't know that. I only looked at steams storepage.

t1452877200z4.png

One hour earlier than I expected.

Grief.exe

Can you use both a controller and keyboard shortcuts?

Say still have hotkeys for items but otherwise play with my controller.

Yes.

You can also set up hotkeys to your swipe direction on the DS4 touchpad through DS4 Windows.

Dam, didn't know that. I only looked at steams storepage

t1452877200z4.png

The Steam Store page defaults to the standard Store refresh period, and Developers rarely update it.

They can release the game at any time which renders the information on the store page frequently irrelevant.

God and I recently bought Just Cause 3. Bouncing between it and the Witcher will have me too busy for more, and XCOM 2 on the horizon . . .

I imagine I'll wait for some early impressions and cave. Performance was actually the reason I stopped playing this on consoles.

Awesome OT, great work! I especially appreciate the graphics tweaks.

Now, hopefully the process of swapping saves from the leaked version to the legit one is simple.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
The Steam Store page defaults to the standard Store refresh period, and Developers rarely update it.

They can release the game at any time which renders the information on the store page frequently irrelevant.

Ah ok then, good to know.

Ryne

Is there a mod to get the original opening song back in?

I read the OP ;)

Edit: found it. Should google first before asking really.

Grief.exe

I remember the long ass grind killing those ogres to unlock Berserk stuff early. Does the vendor sell new armor or is it just completely gone?

The Beserk set?

Gone due to licencing issues, but we already have confirmation it is still in the game files and can be modded in.

Jesus Christ, that GIF in the OT... Makes me thing of the very beginning of Attack on Titan's opening song.

You hype?

What will GAF use? Controller or KB/M?

Personally, controller, but Durante will come in here and tell you how M/KB is a transformative experience.

fantomena

Next question: What class will GAF play as? Mage, ranger or knight?

Im heavily considering starting all over again playing cuz I did some bad shit and mistakes. :p

Gbraga

I still can't decide on what I want my pawn to look like :C

Next question: What class will GAF play as? Mage, ranger or knight?

Im heavily considering starting all over again playing cuz I did some bad shit and mistakes. :p

I'm going mostly with Magick Archer this time through.

The Beserk set?

Gone due to licencing issues, but we already have confirmation it is still in the game files and can be modded in.
yeah i got that what I'm wondering is, sans mods, the vendor from the Of Merchants and Monsters quest sells any kind armor in place of the Berserk sets or if those items are simply removed.

Top Bottom