• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports UFC 2 |OT| Let's all play touch butt

Yaari

It'd be awesome if they had it in it, but I'm not holding my breath. Any word on if its 60fps this time around? It would REALLY benefit the gameplay.

That hasn't been said yet, but I'm feeling pretty positive about it this time around. I think they'll finally understand the importance and that you can't make a truly fluid game with anything other than 60fps.

Oh I forgot to add that the main form of defense should no longer be parries but head movement, which is pretty exciting to me too.

Supposedly striking with facebuttons, some even double input like back on the Fight Night games (you'd have cross+square,triangle+circle), and this will apparently mean you can strike while moving.

The best player for EA UFC 2 who is a GameChanger for this title, said he got knocked out twice playing against Dennis Bermudez, so I think you can really punish someone when timing strikes correctly.

Hopefully the NDA for the GameChangers will be lifted soon so they can share more of their impressions.

That hasn't been said yet, but I'm feeling pretty positive about it this time around. I think they'll finally understand the importance and that you can't make a truly fluid game with anything other than 60fps.

Oh I forgot to add that the main form of defense should no longer be parries but head movement, which is pretty exciting to me too.

Supposedly striking with facebuttons, some even double input like back on the Fight Night games (you'd have cross+square,triangle+circle), and this will apparently mean you can strike while moving.

The best player for EA UFC 2 who is a GameChanger for this title, said he got knocked out twice playing against Dennis Bermudez, so I think you can really punish someone when timing strikes correctly.

Hopefully the NDA for the GameChangers will be lifted soon so they can share more of their impressions.

That sounds really exciting. Hopefully they drop a trailer for 217 and go into detail about it after.

Yaari

Connor it has to be. There is no one else. GSP maybe just for Canada.

Yeah this is my guess too. Conor with the winner of the UFC 217 card. And them with EA obviously hoping GSP wins that match, I doubt they really want Bisping on there.

They did a similar thing last time where Conor won against Aldo and thus got on the cover with Ronda.

Top Bottom