• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Some of these are very recent, while some are months old, as I forgot to do feedback for them.

Positive BUYER feedback for jetsetrez

Truly Positive SELLER feedback for bigace33
Who let me purchase his Alienware Alpha R1 and pay for it in two installments! I'm loving it so far, btw.

Positive SELLER feedback for MulderYuffie

Positive BUYER feedback for hollomat

Hugely Positive BUYER feedback for theSlacker
Who bought a large portion of my N64 games

Positive SELLER feedback for wenis

Positive SELLER feedback for Etzer

Positive SELLER feedback for shintoki

Positive seller feedback for OfficerCrunk.
Shipped very quickly, and was super patient and understanding when paypal flagged the transaction for potential yakuza activities. Thanks so much!

bigace33

Positive seller feedback for Ghazi

Sold me Watchdogs 2 at a great price

Positive buyer feedback for FeedMeAStrayCat

Kept his/her word and was very pleasant to deal with

Clunker

Positive seller feedback for Hinchy

3DS games came just as described - Hinchy was cool enough to check in on the delivery confirmation number and send me a message when the package got held up in transit due to USPS stalling (I think related to winter weather problems). I had checked and known it was going to be delayed, but a good sign of a trustworthy seller. Thanks!

Hedgey

Negative buyer feedback for nozaku

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS USER.
He was dissatisfied with the condition of two items out of a massive bundle of around 20-25 items. I denied him a refund as everything was functional.
I wake up this morning to find an "Unauthorized Activity" claim from him.
Currently out $170.

nozaku

Neo Member
Negative seller feedback for hedgey

Sent a gamecube that was filled with dirt and dead bugs in it that I had to clean to get in working shape.

Sent gamecube controller that has the left stick broken (flops around without touching)

Unable to work out in Pm

Update: When trying to work out per pete_clarf suggestion, response:
No. It's too late. You had your chance, fuck off.

Hedgey

Negative buyer feedback for hedgey

Sent a gamecube that was filled with dirt and dead bugs in it that I had to clean to get in working shape.

Sent gamecube controller that has the left stick broken (flops around without touching)

Unable to work out in Pm

No evidence of "bugs".
Gamecube controller was not shown "broken", https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69f-V9RGa5Y
Stick is a bit wobbly which does not affect gameplay.
These images were sent:
http://imgur.com/a/1oKqD
I apologized for the lack of cleanliness with the Gamecube. It hadn't been used in a while and I had not thoroughly inspected it before selling.

It seems like this is a major case of buyer's remorse. If BST deems this is a worthy case for a refund, then please notify me and I will give a partial refund once the PayPal case is reversed.
However, the majority of the value in this deal was with other items.

Buyer refuses to answer any PMs I have sent after filing his case with PayPal.

Top Bottom