• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Mark-Henry.jpg

:(

Must've been before I started watching again (Jan 2012), I don't remember that at all. Daniel Bryan had that belt at the time. (I still think his heel stuff was better than his face stuff until CM Punk quit.)

Sort of weird how WWE can't build a monster heel to save their lives.

When I started watching again, fucking Lord Tensai and the Funkasaurus went on these insane win streaks. The Raw where The Funkasaurus came back was when I started watching again. That was in early January and he didn't lose until JUNE!

Lord Tensai misted John Cena and it felt fucking HUGE at the time. LORD TENSAI.

Before this weeks Braun segment you never felt that.
dP65YAI.gif

gbHAvW2.gif

If Meltz is right and he indeed faces Brock for the belt, he'll end up looking bad, due to the fact he was used to put Roman and Taker over. I have a feeling that instead of rushing and then putting him on the side lines, they will use him somewhat close to how they use Bray, you know? They'll build a little heat just to put someone related to the actual money feud over instead of actually building him.
The last thing any future star needs is a feud with Bray. They need more big dudes.

"Hey, didn't that guy with a colour in his name once make several low effort OPs in a row to bump up the post count via complaints? Whatever happened to him?"
Hey, who are you?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE.

Now if you're going to come at The Blue you best not miss. Or else the strong wind that you intended for blue is going to knock the blue hell out of you.

So Hasney, don't you fuck with me unless you want want your ass connected to my knee.

IFFFF YA SMELL.

You know the rest 😎

Tall4Life

Hey, who are you?

Now if you're going to come at The Blue you best not miss. Or else the strong wind that you intended for blue is going to knock the blue hell out of you.

So Hasney, don't you fuck with me unless you want want your ass connected to my knee.

IFFFF YA SMELL.

You know the rest ��
I'll finish that for you

"If you smell Blue, you should probably call a janitor so he can clean up that trash"

Hasney

Hey, who are you?

IFFFF YA SMELL.

You know the rest 😎

Everyone knows the rest. You smell getting rolled up from a mile away.

What do you guys think about Aleister Black on NXT? I really like his gimmick although I feel like they will totally fuck it up once he heads to the main roster.

What do you guys think about Aleister Black on NXT? I really like his gimmick although I feel like they will totally fuck it up once he heads to the main roster.
He should try to grow like 3 inches and 10lbs of muscle before he goes to the main roster. Instantly the future.

Such an awful situation, and all for a meaningless spot - hopefully it'll wake some other wrestlers up (Kotoge, ffs) and they cut that shit out. It's not necessary.

Hopefully Ishii takes this as a learning experience.

Ishii thankfully already switched to doing the Goto-style headbutts, where he connects with the collarbone/neck rather than the head.

He should try to grow like 3 inches and 10lbs of muscle before he goes to the main roster. Instantly the future.

I think that he needs to hit the gym for definition of muscles more than gaining weight. What I hope is that they get him a mouthpiece (Heyman?) and never let him speak. Keep the mystery vibe intact.

Toki767

I'm not really sold on Aleister Black yet.

Almas kind of carried him in his Takeover match and yesterday he had a 1 move squash match.

Ember Moon should really take note of how his character doesn't suddenly change from his ring entrance to his match though.

Zach

Benoit Benoit-ing wasn't enough for people worldwide to say "hey, maybe we shouldn't bash our heads for realsies"?

Incredible.

Foggy

I'm not usually in the habit of questioning particularly dangerous workers in a dangerous profession. It's a crazy world and Shibata really embraced his persona. If he's in too rough a shape, hopefully they can save him from himself.

Tall4Life

Benoit Benoit-ing wasn't enough for people worldwide to say "hey, maybe we shouldn't bash our heads for realsies"?

Incredible.
It's kind of interesting that Bryan mentions in his book that he was thinking about quitting wrestling along with a bunch of other people after the Benoit murders, but he didn't and in fact he kept doing the diving headbutt.

Okada on Shibata

Today, as soon as questions about Shibata came up, Okada - who did not appear for a post-match interview after the Ryogoku event - choked up and said: "I think Shibata is a ridiculously earnest person. That's why if we were to make another promise, I believe he would try to uphold it. 'Let's fight again' is the promise I'm making here today, so the message I want to send [to Shibata] is: 'Please keep that promise.'"

I think that he needs to hit the gym for definition of muscles more than gaining weight. What I hope is that they get him a mouthpiece (Heyman?) and never let him speak. Keep the mystery vibe intact.
If you give him to Heyman, you run the risk of a bray situation. Black is a crowd favourite with his gimmick. Prints money

Pikma

Banned
What I find even more amazing is that Meltzer still has some doubt about it being real
It was just yesterday when Alvarez also said he was "almost 100%" it was a work

I guess common sense isn't that common in this business

Tall4Life

What I find even more amazing is that Meltzer still has some doubt about it being real
It was just yesterday when Alvarez also said he was "almost 100%" it was a work

I guess common sense isn't that common in this business

There was an angle in All Japan where Misawa pretended to get a broken neck injury during a huge tournament, and everyone assumed it was real even though it wasn't, sooooooo

Zach

Haha, Punk lost to Kane. In 2009. And now Umaga. In Chicago.

0-2 since winning the Money in the Bank. Might as well just forfeit that briefcase, dude.

Top Bottom