• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

bitesnintendog
(Today, 08:46 AM)
Is TNA the televised promotion with most attempted murders not named Lucha Underground?

Watching a Joe vs Sabu match and Sabu tries to stab him with a spike. Joe was the heel but even Don West was like Joe deserves to beat the shit out of his broken arm for that.
HashtagLapsed
(Today, 08:51 AM)

Originally Posted by bitesnintendog

Is TNA the televised promotion with most attempted murders not named Lucha Underground?

Watching a Joe vs Sabu match and Sabu tries to stab him with a spike. Joe was the heel but even Don West was like Joe deserves to beat the shit out of his broken arm for that.

There was a fair bit of attempted murder on SD last year.

Corbin tried to murder Ambrose by crushing him to death with a forklift.
excelsiorlef
(Today, 08:52 AM)

Originally Posted by FeenixRising

You weren't lying about Jinder...

https://youtu.be/3pXv6LPm96A

We were nuts for him. He must have loved it when he got backstage after it all.

Ton of Indian-Canadians came out, so many decked in Jinder shirts and there was an India Flag. Like it was so freaking awesome, seeing a group of under-represented people having a WWE Champion that looks like them, from their culture. Just fucking awesome. Jinder really worked hard to put on a good show tonight.

https://youtu.be/Z3ZGB-qVj4k

Here's the post match Singh brother into Singh brother turnbuckle powerbomb and Jinder through table powerbomb.

I wish I had a video that captured the split crowd for Jinder/ Rollins, it was unreal.

I can't emphasize enough how great this show was.
Last edited by excelsiorlef; Today at 09:03 AM.
Nekofrog
(Today, 09:05 AM)
watching the samoa joe vs kenta kobashi match that was on reddit, and jesus how can people take those kinds of chops willingly
HashtagLapsed
(Today, 09:17 AM)
GLOW seems awesome so far!