• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Well, picked up my copy. Won't have any problem not trying the code till after 4, cuz I won't be back at my apartment till the end of the week. Oh well.

Can I enter the DLC code on Playstation.com, or does it have to be done on the triple?

Volcynika

Well, picked up my copy. Won't have any problem not trying the code till after 4, cuz I won't be back at my apartment till the end of the week. Oh well.

Can I enter the DLC code on Playstation.com, or does it have to be done on the triple?

I think only PS+ codes need to be entered on the PS3/Vita. So I think you can use the Sony site. Maybe.

BAG_XUECIAE-Zrh.jpg:large
Got my copy! Six more hours of work left.

Majukun

probably i'll got my copy from zavvi tomorrow or the day after..one guy i know online already have the game,and they sent it to him a day before mine

Hopefully you fellas are still playing when I get back from the pub. Don't forget to add me.

P.S. this game confirms Bandy Leggz rocks. And is somewhat arousing

kunonabi

got my copy although it's BS that xbox live cards don't come in 1 month increments. I really didn't have to put with the renewal crap again.

Conversation with the GS was funny. He looked at the receipt and like awesome "Bayonetta!" I concurred with the greatness of the situation and then he was like "sucks that Bayo2 is on the Wii U" I informed him that I'm loving my Wii U purchase and he pulls a Jon Tron and says he's totally buying a wii u for it.

Well even tho the whole bayo thing pissed me off I decided to get the game anyway. God I am so weak.

PSN ID is if you want to add me. It'll probably be a few days since I ordered it online.

Last edited:
V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Gamestop told me to come back "later tonight" because they haven't un-boxed their latest shipment.

Bullshit.

One of the many reasons I will never EVER buy anything from that place again. Rather buy the extras as DLC later on.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Reviews seem mixed. Not surprised tho.

Eurogamer 9
games TM 6
Edge Magazine UK 6
Official Xbox magazine 7.5
Gamesradar 3/5
Digital Chumps 8/10
Gamespot 7/10

Gamerankings Ps3 side and 360 have different reviews so check if you like.

Nice wallpaper

Got it from fellow gaffer Pupi18, who also gave me a sweet template of that same image for my fight stick but I still haven't gotten around to printing it out and putting it on yet lol

Saw that the PS3 Bayo DLC code wasn't working at the moment, is that the same case for the 360 version?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Got it from fellow gaffer Pupi18, who also gave me a sweet template of that same image for my fight stick but I still haven't gotten around to printing it out and putting it on yet lol

Saw that the PS3 Bayo DLC code wasn't working at the moment, is that the same case for the 360 version?

I downloaded her on my 360 already so she's up on XBL.

Sega Europe approach to the Limited Edition extras has been much better, different cover art with the code printed on a slip inside the box. Hope that any NA gamers having issues with Gamestop will get their codes in the end.

Finally started playing the game, single player is bags of fun, soundtrack is brilliant and cannot understate how great it is to be able to play the multiplayer modes with bots in order to learn the moves and rulesets before going online.

Looking forward to playing Gaffers online in the days and weeks ahead.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god. I definitely need to learn to play this game hahaha we just got beat so hard

hahaha yeah I'm rusty as shit

Just beat those guys we were in DM though so i'm shaking it off.

I'd run some PvE modes with you to unlock dudes but I forgot you guys won't have the DLC until tonight

Aesthet1c

So I'm completely undecided if I want to pick this up. It seems like loads of fun, but I worry it might not have a very long lasting appeal.

Is Bayonetta still a pre-order only thing? Or would I be able to get her if I went to GameStop today?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit, there's online PvE too? :O

Survival and Mad Survival(which is a harder Survival mode where you fight CPU characters instead of story mode fodder. Sometimes at the same time as Bosses from the campaign.)

It's alot of fun and a good way to familiarize yourself with the controls.(bots alot more merciful than rank 50 players at the moment lol.)

Plus you gain like a full rank bar for each completed game of Mad Survival so its a good way to unlock characters playing with friends if you don't want to spend Day 1 in story mode.

Is Bayonetta still a pre-order only thing? Or would I be able to get her if I went to GameStop today?

When the store updates tonight we'll know for sure how they're handling paying for her in the west.(she was available day 1 for purchase on the JP store)

Aesthet1c

When the store updates tonight we'll know for sure how they're handling paying for her in the west.(she was available day 1 for purchase on the JP store)

So there isn't like a code for her in the game box or anything? Was this something that was emailed out to pre-orders?

EDIT: Sorry, saw that this was answered on the previous page.

d0c_zaius

damn the save file is copy protected. that kinda sucks :(

was looking forward to playing at work, now I need to wait 24 hours before I can download the save with characters unlocked. WHY would any dev purposely enable this option?

Eusis

damn the save file is copy protected. that kinda sucks :(

was looking forward to playing at work, now I need to wait 24 hours before I can download the save with characters unlocked. WHY would any dev purposely enable this option?
Dark Souls is a compelling case... and one of the only ones. You can easily cheat the intended design there, but I can't imagine it being the same here, and trophies are enough to scare off people taking saves of other accounts. Maybe trying to wipe away any losses, but is that really worth worrying about with the hacking games like BO2 get on 360?

d0c_zaius

Dark Souls is a compelling case... and one of the only ones. You can easily cheat the intended design there, but I can't imagine it being the same here, and trophies are enough to scare off people taking saves of other accounts. Maybe trying to wipe away any losses, but is that really worth worrying about with the hacking games like BO2 get on 360?

yea both dark souls and demon did this I think, the only other games Id want to play from two different locations heh.

hmm 2/2 matchmaking games failing . Can a host force start a match?

edit: 3 more people join our battle royale game!

Jhoan

I knew I should've pre-ordered online it last night. I'll get it by tomorrow if anything. I said I was going to get it, so I'm going to stick to my word; people have been adding me left and right to presumably play this game.

Top Bottom