• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Yeah I think I'm gonna quit this game for a while, I'm basically just forcing myself to keep playing every day but I don't care about any of the modes anymore.

In game name is Minervuez, you can kick me from the Alliance if you want, I'm not sure I'll ever come back.

I still got 5/5 on him but holy crap that caught me off guard the first time I ran him last night lol
Same here. Seeing my ShaRog almost destroyed in one hit really surprised me.
I can't remember which recent Invasion also had something like this. I feel (but obviously can't prove) they've been tuning WBI a lot, and every now and then, they break something. Discovery rates also seem to evolve over time.

Team how do I beat Shadowland?

Do I just need Tier 2s?

Cuz I only have 1.

And it's not Nico Minoru which is probably the problem.

You can definitely do it with T1s but they need to be geared up to 17-20 with a good ISO set and obelisk. Team comps can make all the difference as well.

The Kree

Banned
It's criminal that Hela's flying attacks don't have i-frames. She could so easily be elevated from glass cannon to top tier if they were. She's too damn squishy.

I put an attack ISO set on her anyway.

Someone datamined the game and found uniforms for Elektra and Karnak. No surprise, but it's safe to say they'll be released fairly soon.

It's criminal that Hela's flying attacks don't have i-frames.

It really is. I guess that's what the Ragnarok uniform is for 🙄

Drayco21

Team how do I beat Shadowland?

Do I just need Tier 2s?

Cuz I only have 1.

And it's not Nico Minoru which is probably the problem.

The best way to play Shadowland is to not play Shadowland.

Someone datamined the game and found uniforms for Elektra and Karnak. No surprise, but it's safe to say they'll be released fairly soon.

Unsurprisingly, they're the DD season 2 Elektra and the ANAD Karnak:

IdPsavi.png
AT8Ysjb.png

Indignate

I beat the first level and got a T2 token thing so I'm gucci I think.

Hey can you guys tell me all about Uni upgrade and Urus cuz those seem to be like awesome features that were introduced in my absence.

Drayco21

This is the worst advice. Just for even posting this, I hope Kaine gets held off for another year.

What I'm taking from this is that you already used your position of power to ensure Kaine wasn't added to Marvel Heroes to spite me for my shitposting, and we're gonna have a problem.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Co-Op Gold issue has been the hot topic across Marvel Future Fight as of late, and we have received some official news regarding the issue. As mentioned, we have been monitoring the situation, and have been looking at all the feedback that we have received as of late.

Firstly, the team behind the project would like to apologize sincerely for making you have a hard time with the current gold situation. Based on the valuable feedback that we have received, and the constant monitoring of the situations, we can see that there was a high level of emotional distress caused by these changes. For that, we are incredibly sorry.

We are currently looking into how we could do the best thing for the players, while also maintaining our longer-term goals with Marvel Future Fight.

We are in heavy discussions and meetings to decide how best to proceed, but we will be back with more news soon regarding the directions we are going to take.

In the future, the team will try to communicate some of the changes made better.

Thank you

Well would ya look at that.

I like the idea behind the coop changes. It's more the parameters themselves that suck (a bit).

I guess the most immediate thing they could do would be to tune the hero bonus progression to get better payouts at later stages. From what I've read, the progression from stage 5 to 6 is pretty thin for example.

Haha, 'emotional distress'. Get a grip.

Shadowland is such a slog, I still haven't made it past stage 10.
I'm pretty sure I could but it requires too much thought and time.

Indignate

So Special Missions are only limited to 1 unlimited 20 mins a day now or am I missing something?

Who is the dopest Tier 2 that is feasible to get if I don't spend mad money? I only have Sharon right now. I need to power up my team.

So Special Missions are only limited to 1 unlimited 20 mins a day now or am I missing something?

Who is the dopest Tier 2 that is feasible to get if I don't spend mad money? I only have Sharon right now. I need to power up my team.

Elsa (need uniform), Black Bolt, Yellow Jacket, Silk, Loki, Hulkbuster, Captain Marvel, Ghost Rider, and Iron Fist. All easy to get and make for a solid base.

Shadowland is such a slog, I still haven't made it past stage 10.
I'm pretty sure I could but it requires too much thought and time.

It really is. I mainly pushed through it this week so I could claim all of the first-time clear rewards. From now on, I'll be falling back to my routine of doing the first 15 stages only. Maybe if I can collect enough T2s to have one for each floor I'll clear it again since it will be less punishing.

About a 150k increase per run. I'll take it.

Double Shield XP event happening this weekend and more free stuff. Only five tickets though? NM pls

1487831592521.jpg

I'll take these 150 bios though.

And yeah, right now, Dormammu pretty much requires to use crystals (~2000 IIRC).

I just noticed our Alliance Shop finally reached level 2. Level 3 is when things should get good and we'll be able to buy bios.

I'll take these 150 bios though.

And yeah, right now, Dormammu pretty much requires to use crystals (~2000 IIRC).

I just noticed our Alliance Shop finally reached level 2. Level 3 is when things should get good and we'll be able to buy bios.
I've been donating 1m daily, so it's nice to see the level up. I buy the 75 Tickets everyday and use them to run co-op, so I earn 2m+ from that and donate half to benefit the alliance while I also recoup the spent tickets. Works well for me, :D.

Sagatron

Neo Member
Which Black Bolt uniform is better, the ANAD or INHumans Attilan Rising?

I really hate the look of the new one, but if it is better I may consider buying it at the next upcoming sale.

The Kree

Banned
I made it past floors 12, 13, 14, and 15 in Shadowland today. I have tier-2 Sharon, Elsa, Songbird, and a handful of six stars leftover.

I feel dead on the inside.

At least I got Crystal up to six stars today.

So, I've been playing around a bit with Ms Marvel's new costume and so far, it looks great at crowd control. It also changes her type to speed FWIW.

I'm almost done getting Proxima to 60, my first fully developed BO character. Man, they really eat up a ton of bios. I can't even begin to imagine leveling up characters like Thanos or Odin. I have only so many characters like Lash or Elektra where I'm willing to say "fuck it, it's not like I was going to T2 them".

MightyWalrus

Neo Member
Hi everyone.

Long time reader, first time poster.

So I am playing this game every day since about June 2015. Need to thank you all for recommendations.

But still I am in need of some help with 2 things -

1. T2. Right now I am at 14 T2's - Silk, Hulkbuster, Wasp, FemLoki, Elsa (Uni), Dr. Strange, Ant - Man, Yellowjacket, Iron Fist (Uni), Black Panther, Ghost Rider (Uni), Cap America, Black Widow and ShaRog - and a lot of preT2's - Spider - Man, Iron Man, Lash (Uni), Ronan, War Machine, Giant Man, Thor, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Cho, Sup. Spider - Man, Agent 13, Hawkeye, Ultron, Jane Foster, Groot, Cap. Marvel and Starlord. I have resources which are enough for 2 more T2's. Who should I go for?

2. Shadowlands. Is there a guarantied way to beat 15 floors at least? I am dead stuck at 11 - 12.

P.S. I'd love to get into NeoGAF Capes but I just can't do it because I'm honorable leader of small Lvl.18 alliance.

-Digits-

Working on my pal inferno and I have the choice between a fire damage/ignore defense obelisk with a shitty shield proc or a fire damage/140% damage boost with web resist obelisk. I don't really need him to clear world bosses so I'm mainly looking to use him for SL and stuff. Which would you guys recommend?

The Kree

Banned
Hi everyone.

Long time reader, first time poster.

So I am playing this game every day since about June 2015. Need to thank you all for recommendations.

But still I am in need of some help with 2 things -

1. T2. Right now I am at 14 T2's - Silk, Hulkbuster, Wasp, FemLoki, Elsa (Uni), Dr. Strange, Ant - Man, Yellowjacket, Iron Fist (Uni), Black Panther, Ghost Rider (Uni), Cap America, Black Widow and ShaRog - and a lot of preT2's - Spider - Man, Iron Man, Lash (Uni), Ronan, War Machine, Giant Man, Thor, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Moon Knight, Cho, Sup. Spider - Man, Agent 13, Hawkeye, Ultron, Jane Foster, Groot, Cap. Marvel and Starlord. I have resources which are enough for 2 more T2's. Who should I go for?

2. Shadowlands. Is there a guarantied way to beat 15 floors at least? I am dead stuck at 11 - 12.

P.S. I'd love to get into NeoGAF Capes but I just can't do it because I'm honorable leader of small Lvl.18 alliance.

I would take Luke Cage, Moon Knight, or Captain Marvel to tier 2 from that list.

The main problem with Shadowlands is that the floors change after the fifth one every week, so you have to sorta keep notes on what works for each kind of scenario and it requires some experimentation. The good thing though is that because you can only use each character once, all the other characters are elevated in relevancy in some way.

Make sure to hold off on using your Tier 2s as long as possible. Take full advantage of team bonuses - this means you will inevitably be using characters less than 6/6/60. Make sure your primary character's gears for the floor are at least at level 17. You can't face tank with everybody, so remember to tag out often.

Card quality is more important than card level - the quality raises the the stat percentages while the level determines the number of options (blue text). Make sure you have the Loki, Marvel Zombies, and Baby Groot cards cards equipped. Cooldown, Ignore Defense, All Defense, All Attack - these are the important primary stats (orange text).

Your alliance level should be high enough to give adequate stat buffs above 10%. Might be time to find a new one.

Avoid New Avengers, Songbird, and Venom whenever possible. Avoid Waves if possible. Avoid Loki Boss if possible. Avoid Rumbles in general when you don't have a character available who can do crowd control.

High DPS and burst damage becomes super important the further up you go because the time limit is so short and the enemy HP gets higher, so save the characters that can dish that out as long as possible.

I'm sure someone else will have more thoughts.

Working on my pal inferno and I have the choice between a fire damage/ignore defense obelisk with a shitty shield proc or a fire damage/140% damage boost with web resist obelisk. I don't really need him to clear world bosses so I'm mainly looking to use him for SL and stuff. Which would you guys recommend?

I would go for the fire damage/ignore defense obelisk.

Sagatron

Neo Member
Another "So who is everyone working on at the moment?" post.

As for me, I just finished T2ing Miles last night, which I think was a mistake, at least in last night's battles he didn't perform as well as I would have expected.

I still have a T2 ticket left, and have a few characters maxed ready for upgrading, including Jane Foster, Thor, Black Bolt, Wasp, Cap, and Hulkbuster but I don't know which one to choose.

I am also working on leveling up my first Black Order character, Proxima. Running World Boss missions as many times as I can (which is usually all 5).

Personally, I'm having a hard time getting enough good ISO-8s these days. Seems like I'm putting more unleveled ones on my heroes than ever before.

I'm working on the Dormammu quest pack, but it's going to take a while since I haven't purchased any hidden route tickets yet. Also, I'm running Crystal's special mission most of the time, trying to get her leveled up first before I move to any of the other new supers.

How about you?

Pejo

Is there any room in capes still? I've been in tights since the very beginning, which never really felt super active, but now it's as dead as can be.

Bumping this question and asking for an invite to Capes too. I could really use those alliance buffs from Capes, I'm still trying to get BAM for the Strange quest, and I can't beat a single level of Shadowland with my few T2s (Sharon, Carnage, Elsa).

-Digits-

As for me, I just finished T2ing Miles last night, which I think was a mistake, at least in last night's battles he didn't perform as well as I would have expected.

I still have a T2 ticket left, and have a few characters maxed ready for upgrading, including Jane Foster, Thor, Black Bolt, Wasp, Cap, and Hulkbuster but I don't know which one to choose.

I am also working on leveling up my first Black Order character, Proxima. Running World Boss missions as many times as I can (which is usually all 5).

Personally, I'm having a hard time getting enough good ISO-8s these days. Seems like I'm putting more unleveled ones on my heroes than ever before.

I'm working on the Dormammu quest pack, but it's going to take a while since I haven't purchased any hidden route tickets yet. Also, I'm running Crystal's special mission most of the time, trying to get her leveled up first before I move to any of the other new supers.

How about you?

T2d Ancient One, Gwenpool, Blackbolt and Yellowjacket today. Been holding off for ages for no real reason so decided to just do it. Working on Inferno and Crystal, gearing them up. Also working on Dormammu, but I'm not rushing it.

Is there any room in capes still? I've been in tights since the very beginning, which never really felt super active, but now it's as dead as can be.

Bumping this question and asking for an invite to Capes too. I could really use those alliance buffs from Capes, I'm still trying to get BAM for the Strange quest, and I can't beat a single level of Shadowland with my few T2s (Sharon, Carnage, Elsa).
I can always make room for GAFers, but of late we're only accounting for like half of the Alliance.

Just send a request to the Alliance and post your name in here so I know who you are and I'll add you.

The Kree

Banned

How about you?

Gathering bios for Ancient One, Kingpin, Kate Bishop, and Hellstorm right now. Kate is already 6/6/60 but I still need more for her gears. One of the other three I'll be able to push over the line with this week's Shadowland rewards.

I have three T2 tickets and a bunch of advancement materials for a few characters that I haven't decided on yet because I have a couple of T2s that I regret.

Pejo

I can always make room for GAFers, but of late we're only accounting for like half of the Alliance.

Just send a request to the Alliance and post your name in here so I know who you are and I'll add you.

Thanks, just applied. Apparently I was the leader of the Tights up until now when I just left. I certainly wasn't the one that started it though, lol.

Anyways, my in game name is Vexid

Thanks man.

Ha it made me leader of tights when you left and it took me forever to figure out how to leave. Anyway, I just applied to capes. Username is crookshow.

Top Bottom