• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

^ lol nice

And so it finally arrives!

1489039381810.jpg

Whoa, timeline changes!
Intelligence 2: Timeline Battle Improvement "Timeline Battle" will be improved! "Bonus Hero" and "Banned Hero" will be added so that you can more structurally make up the team! And you can also add "Friendly Match" function that allows you to practice match with friends and federated members! Update intelligence is prepared by "Hulk Buster"! I will try my best to help you and tell everyone soon!

I really need to finish these last two Asgardian missions if we're getting MU soon.

Going through Shadowslog this week, I realized that between the 225 weekly SL bios and the 20 we're (finally) getting from the alliance, you can get 365 selectable bios a week. That's not bad.

Drayco21

Oh cool, unfarmable character updates, my favorite.

Some promising ideas for Timeline at least, though I'm not sure they'll ever get me back after they fucked it up originally.

So uniform upgrade changes are interesting. You still have to get the uniforms for the most important part of the system, but making the uniforms optional may open it up to where you can skip a uniform or two you don't want to own and still get the rest of the bonuses. If so, pretty good change.

Oh cool, unfarmable character updates, my favorite.

Some promising ideas for Timeline at least, though I'm not sure they'll ever get me back after they fucked it up originally.

Drop the excuses and start doing Shadowlands!

The Kree

Banned
A 4 star ticket yesterday, a 6 star ticket this week... when what I really need is a 5 star ticket for Clea so I can finish Doctor Strange.

Cocksuckers.

9f2fb87482fa4215ad204b360d82bff5.png

How the other three uniform models look. Every one of them aside from Elektra's have skill changes too, which bodes well for Luke, IF, and Karnak.

A 4 star ticket yesterday, a 6 star ticket this week... when what I really need is a 5 star ticket for Clea so I can finish Doctor Strange.

Cocksuckers.

I got good news for you. They're giving everyone a 5* ticket when maintenance is over =D

Edit: More stuff

Not mentioned in the English notes, but it seems there will be uniform rank up tickets. I assume working just like character ones.

1489047742411.jpg
1489047751159.jpg

Eh, no characters I'm particularly interested in, especially if they're hard to farm, but the other changes sound promising.

Especially like the sound of checking a character's power and seeing where you need to beef them up.

Two things I'm looking forward to in the patch are:

Sort by recent for WB Strikers! Scrolling through and picking them for each fight was taking longer than the fight itself. Ugh.

Removal of that annoying ass introduction movie. Hopefully we don't have to "Tap to Play" and the game just starts up on its own like it used to.

Edit: Longer video of the update with Hellcat footage and Jessica giving Luke a car to kick in his new attack.

Two things I'm looking forward to in the patch are:

Sort by recent for WB Strikers! Scrolling through and picking them for each fight was taking longer than the fight itself. Ugh.

Removal of that annoying ass introduction movie. Hopefully we don't have to "Tap to Play" and the game just starts up on its own like it used to.

Seriously. Such small but impactful changes. I'm still salty we didn't get an awesome loading screen for either the Asgard or Inhumans updates. Lost potential...

Speaking of the small changes, T2 characters showing up at the top of rosters is nice too.

Mmm yesssss

fVuEg6C.jpg

Wow, these new uniforms are nuts. Iron Fist gets 3 sec of damage immunity (ON A 3.5 SEC COOLDOWN) and a new long i-frame 5th skill and Karnak's new skill can end Strange's time freeze. Not to mention that everyone gets new i-frames galore.

Man, I bought an IF uni not too long ago but this sounds crazy. Also, Karnak, mmm.

I had been using my crystals so far to buy 6 star advancement packs for the premium characters and the annoying ones like Clea and Satanna, but uniforms might be a better use of my crystals.

Edit: just toyed with the character ranking. My T2 Sam Wilson Cap is rank 89 and he's utterly useless. So either I really suck at playing him or he's just a bad character.

MightyWalrus

Neo Member
Man, I bought an IF uni not too long ago but this sounds crazy. Also, Karnak, mmm.

I had been using my crystals so far to buy 6 star advancement packs for the premium characters and the annoying ones like Clea and Satanna, but uniforms might be a better use of my crystals.

Edit: just toyed with the character ranking. My T2 Sam Wilson Cap is rank 89 and he's utterly useless. So either I really suck at playing him or he's just a bad character.

I have my Cap (T2) at 183 right now and Gamora (not T2) at 103. I think something is broken with whole ranking system.

I have my Cap (T2) at 183 right now and Gamora (not T2) at 103. I think something is broken with whole ranking system.
I think it's just a timing issue. It only ranks characters that have gone through the ranking process. As more people go through it, these ranks are going to drop mechanically.

So, I absolutely love ANAD Iron Fist but this new uniform was a must get. The new stuff is just too insane to pass up on. I'm not too sure on the others though.

I loved the CarRider uni they added just before Robbie debuted on AoS, but Robbie himself feels like he puts that uniform to shame. I'll most certainly be using my Shadowlands bio selectors towards him every week (too bad I can only get the first 2 of those). iFrames ERRWRR!

Punisher has a superb new 6*, but, at first glance, he still doesn't seem like he's worth investing into (I got his Noir uniform but still dropped him from my +20s bio grind a while back).

Elektra doesn't have any skill changes and the bonus seems underwhelming, so I'll probably pass there. I do wonder if her rework was originally going to be just for the uniform but a delay led to them just applying it to her overall.

Luke's new 6* is totally bonkers, but I haven't toyed with his new kit enough to know if I should get the uniform or not.

Patsy feels solid, but unremarkable. Will have to do more testing.

I loved the CarRider uni they added just before Robbie debuted on AoS, but Robbie himself feels like he puts that uniform to shame. I'll most certainly be using my Shadowlands bio selectors towards him every week (too bad I can only get the first 2 of those). iFrames ERRWRR!
Bro, that's what all that protection money is for : allliance store > bio selectors (and repeat tickets for coop, thus money)

Ugh once again. Hate the way the TV iron fist uni looks but the bonuses are too good to pass up.

Looking forward to hearing impressions on Hellcat and Kid Kaiju. Robbie is a no brainer for me.

Where's my Medusa uni!???

A good QoL idea gone super wrong: you can now autorepeat reward collection in coop, meaning you can just launch coop on autorepeat and be done with it.

Except the fucking thing keeps going forever, even once all 5 daily rewards have been collected.

Edit: I might be wrong. It might max out and stop at 100% after the fifth reward. That wouldn't matter in the long run as you'd have to do 600% on the first day and 500% on subsequent days.

Edit 2: yeah, no, it goes on forever, even after going through all 5 rewards and reaching 100%.

Weird, I ran it earlier when I got to work and it definitely stopped auto-repeating when I had obtained all 5 rewards. I didn't check to see if there's an option, maybe it's tied to the setting to stop auto-repeating story missions when all bios are obtained?

KimChi

Hi, just started playing this a few days ago. Is there a gaf alliance I could possibly join?

Hopefully I didn't do wrong picking sharon rogers with the 6* selector since I saw that mentioned on the reddit. Any advice on what I should focus on as a new player? :eek:

Hi, just started playing this a few days ago. Is there a gaf alliance I could possibly join?

Hopefully I didn't do wrong picking sharon rogers with the 6* selector since I saw that mentioned on the reddit. Any advice on what I should focus on as a new player? :eek:

NeoGAF Capes is the alliance. And yeah Sharon Rogers is a fine first choice, she's strong. Welcome!

KimChi

NeoGAF Capes is the alliance. And yeah Sharon Rogers is a fine first choice, she's strong. Welcome!

Cool, I sent a request to join the alliance. ign: Harvestasha
Was planning on picking loki with my 2nd 6* selector ill get in a few days, is he a good choice or should I get someone else?

The Kree

Banned
Christ. My Wasp is T2 and can already clear floors solo, so she goes to waste there.

Epic Quest finally complete. Once again, dead on the inside. I don't even wanna play with Strange at this point.

Drayco21

Tier 2ed Iron Fist cuz I needed a combat T2; best practices for him? I rolled POAH, emphasized crit damage in his custom gear, ect. Who should I pair him with for best results in WB and what have you.

Is his ideal rotation still built around his dragon punch?

Tier 2ed Iron Fist cuz I needed a combat T2; best practices for him? I rolled POAH, emphasized crit damage in his custom gear, ect. Who should I pair him with for best results in WB and what have you.

Is his ideal rotation still built around his dragon punch?

For most WBs I like the team She-Hulk, IF, and Jessica. Good bonuses and makes his co-op skill his 4th skill. Do you have the new uniform for him? It changes his rotation a bit.

PoaH is good for an ISO set, and crit damage as well for obelisk. Definitely want a damage increase for proc, and ideally for your second fixed stat, def pen.

Drayco21

For most WBs I like the team She-Hulk, IF, and Jessica. Good bonuses and makes his co-op skill his 4th skill. Do you have the new uniform for him? It changes his rotation a bit.

PoaH is good for an ISO set, and crit damage as well for obelisk. Definitely want a damage increase for proc, and ideally for your second fixed stat, def pen.

Yeah, I've got the netflix uni.

The Kree

Banned
Have you guys invested any time in any of the Asgardian characters? I have Thor, FLoki, and Hela maxed out. Jane and Sif's gears are at 18.

Have you guys invested any time in any of the Asgardian characters? I have Thor, FLoki, and Hela maxed out. Jane and Sif's gears are at 18.

Jane is a monster. I love her. Have her at T2. Survivability is iffy though. But I can beat Loki boss in SL with her solo and I like using her to clear Special missions quickly.

Still working on Sif. Trying to decide what type of build I want for her. But with uni she seems pretty solid.

Yeah, I've got the netflix uni.

In that case then make sure to max out his 2nd and 3rd skills. Rotation you want to use is 3 (as soon as available) - 2 - 4 - 5 - 4. Use skill 1 as a filler as needed or to close the gap for his 4th skill, and 3 and 2 as soon as they're up. Definitely work toward a 4* or higher damage increase obelisk. You need that 10% activation chance to see good results reasonably often.

Jane, Thor, Loki, and Sif are all great. I'd say Jane is the best of the bunch, and Hela definitely the worst.

MightyWalrus

Neo Member
My advice - don't go for T2 Robbie. He is getting pretty good boost to stats, but still lacking DPS, even with Hulk ISO. Should've gone for Jane.

I want to T2 either Gwenpool or Kate but maxing out their gears is such a slow grind, especially Gwen.

Which of the following Universals should I T2 next? They're just about all maxed out and ready to go:

Destroyer
Ghost Rider
Black Bolt
Throot
Floki
Jane

I'm really struggling to plough through Shadowland. I just play the first one for the BAM and give up now, it's just too much of a time sink.

Top Bottom