• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch Force breaks embargo, leaks new ARMS characters

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Never heard of Switch Force....lol.

Those are great design though. Cant wait for the Direct.

Are they going to be black listed?

Nice work guys. Totally worth breaking embargo for.

Ugh, couldn't they just have waited 2 hours?

They really couldn't just wait two more hours?

Y'know... it could've just been an accident guys.

Good lord how do you goof so hard

As someone who works in IT - it's easier than you imagine :/

Please stop this.

+1 to this. Ignoring the fact it's a pet peeve of mine, I quickly lose interest in "waifu" characters because the fans literally only talk about how attractive they are and it gets old, very very fast.

I like the middle and left new characters though. The guy on the right seems kinda... plain however.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Twintelle is waifu tier material

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

Hype intensifies

Nintendo would do well to have a very diverse cast of fighters not unlike Overwatch, and it seems like they might understand this.

Plum

Top-tier designs. Nintendo's creativity put into an original fighting game is a sight to behold. Still looking forward to the Direct for the Splatoon 2 trailer, other announcements and to see these three in action. Switchforce probably regretting not clicking that private button right now.

Neiteio

So I can't see the video. :-O

Anyone capture any footage of the characters?

Also, uh, what is Switch Force and how did it have this material?

So... police robot (with a sidekick?), mysterious snake guy, and... possibly an air themed beauty? I'd pegged her as plant based, but that was evidently just the side of her hair in a previous render.

Kid Cobra has snakes for arms. Twintelle uses her hair as her fighting arms. It looks like Byte & Barq can join together at the robot's head. Don't know how they would incorporate the mechanic of Byte & Barq separating and joining together into the game.

So... police robot (with a sidekick?), mysterious snake guy, and... possibly an air themed beauty? I'd pegged her as plant based, but that was evidently just the side of her hair in a previous render.

Correction: Not air themed, hair themed. Fashion person.

Top Bottom