• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

linkent

I'm not sure if anyone here is still playing this or not, I mostly just log in daily and do the odd raid event/story quest. If you are, and have a nice surplus of pearls saved, you might want to try summoning on the current Blazing Festival banner. There's a Nine-Step summon promotion, with discounted pulls after a certain amount of steps, as well as guaranteed banner characters. For example, on the third multi-summon you're guaranteed one of the banner characters, the fourth is a 25 pearl multi-summon, and on the ninth multi-summon (if you started saving a long time ago) you're guaranteed Ukataka (the newest Blazing Festival character).

I did 4x multi-summons, since I've been saving. My second multi-summon didn't have a gold poster, but my first/third/fourth did. I ended up walking away with:

OT Naruto (New)
Kazekage Gaara (New)
Neji (New)
Shukaka Gaara (Dupe)
Ukataka (New)

I already had Minato, Shukaka Gaara and Rock Lee, so that makes six Blazing Festival characters currently owned. Not too bad. I'm most excited for OT Naruto, since I love his sprite (and he's powerful, as well). Ukataka looks insane too, but his cost is really high (70). :/

The game still needs a lot of improvements, though. More variation in mission structure (maybe legitimate quests and not the simple ones we have?), A-Rank ryo/scrolls (how do we not have this yet), and less reliance on luck for crystal farming so you don't keep getting ones you don't need.

As it is, I'll continue to log in daily and hope things improve with time.
7 Multi.
2 Itachi
2 New Gaara
1 Shusaku Gaara
1 Bubbleboy
1 New Sasuke

7Multi 7 5* many other troll Gold T_T

Got Haku, as far as 5* goes, is he any good?
He is pretty.... bad..
As one of those early 5* his stats are below average.
Both skill are not really good.
Need to limit break to reach the top tier stats.

If you are starting, get OT Naruto.

chrono01

I basically only log in to get the daily and occasionally do the raid bonuses for pearls. Been busy doing other stuff. Unfortunately I spent my pearls on a 40 pull last banner.

Wasn't the worst I guess though, I got Karin and old skill Sasuke.
Hey, at least Karin is good and old Sasuke is still great for PC!

Got Haku, as far as 5* goes, is he any good?
I'm sorry, but Haku is awful (even when he's LB'd).

If you're re-rolling, I'd aim for someone like OT Naruto (insane damage dealer for raids) or Minato (vast range, useful jutsu, great for combination attacks). The new Ukataka is great too, but with his 70 cost he's not exactly recommended for beginner's.

7 Multi.
2 Itachi
2 New Gaara
1 Shusaku Gaara
1 Bubbleboy
1 New Sasuke

7Multi 7 5* many other troll Gold T_T
Nice pulls!

The new Gaara is actually pretty amazing (for PC too), as is Ukataka. Jealous of that Kirin Sasuke, though. ;_;

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Don't play anymore except to log in. Saw it was blazing fest. Did a multi pull with my gems. Got FIVE gold in one pull, including Ukataka, Minato, newest Itachi. They are trying to pull me back in. But then I remember that 99% of the game is farming LB materials.

Lupercal

Banned
Don't play anymore except to log in. Saw it was blazing fest. Did a multi pull with my gems. Got FIVE gold in one pull, including Ukataka, Minato, newest Itachi. They are trying to pull me back in. But then I remember that 99% of the game is farming LB materials.

Yeah, I'm not going back.
Lost my account when my phone broke, didn't make a backup.
Free ever since !

chrono01

Congrats man, that's an insane pull. You could just try playing casually like I do. I'm not going to focus on LB seriously unless they fix things and make it less grindy. It's just not worth it currently, especially given the power-creep.

commish

Congrats man, that's an insane pull. You could just try playing casually like I do. I'm not going to focus on LB seriously unless they fix things and make it less grindy. It's just not worth it currently, especially given the power-creep.

Yeah it was my best pull in any gacha game ever! LB'ing became the focus of the game and ruined it imo. I hope they scale it back and drastically reduce the requirements.

Zafir

Yeah LBing just isn't fun at all. Grinding for the crystals isnt fun because of RNG, and then grinding the scrolls is also not fun because you require so freaking many of them.
Hey, at least Karin is good and old Sasuke is still great for PC!
Aye. Just a shame he requires LB'ing.

Sighhhh!

commish

I'm still doing a daily log in in hope that they turn it around. There have been a lot of other games that have drastically improved after a year so i'm hopeful!

Kakaroach

I did 2 multis and got Skill Sasuke, which is great because he is my first pulled 6 star skill character.

I have come close to deleting the game on multiple occasions though. I spent a good month of game stamina just playing limit break and farming scrolls and I am still waiting for the game to become fun. New characters every week is nice and they give away a ninja pearl a day now. Even with all that, I still don't see much reason to play. If another mobile game I like comes out, this game would be gone without too much thought. Makes me a little sad, considering I thought the gameplay itself was a ton of fun and there could be a lot of interesting fight options.

commish

I did 2 multis and got Skill Sasuke, which is great because he is my first pulled 6 star skill character.

I have come close to deleting the game on multiple occasions though. I spent a good month of game stamina just playing limit break and farming scrolls and I am still waiting for the game to become fun. New characters every week is nice and they give away a ninja pearl a day now. Even with all that, I still don't see much reason to play. If another mobile game I like comes out, this game would be gone without too much thought. Makes me a little sad, considering I thought the gameplay itself was a ton of fun and there could be a lot of interesting fight options.

Check out One Piece Treasure Cruise if you haven't. I switched to that and haven't looked back.

Kakaroach

Check out One Piece Treasure Cruise if you haven't. I switched to that and haven't looked back.
Oh yeah I've been playing that game for over a year now haha. Wish Blazing could adopt some of their diversity in terms of farming, would make the game a lot better I think.

MiTYH

So, this thread is probably dead, but on if anyone is interested in this game, the 1-year anniversary just started for Global (JPN has it going for... a week or two I think).

I had played at launch, then gave up. Got back into it a month ago, and wow, it's a lot better. Helps that there's more to do/more character, but there's been space management QoL updates, the luck system for farming extra units, multiplayer isn't' terrible (it kinda is, depends)

Current, there's 3x exp and tons of great events. Even at my level (130something) I can play infinitely and keep leveling up. Lots of drop, and pearls, available for people in the coming weeks

commish

So, this thread is probably dead, but on if anyone is interested in this game, the 1-year anniversary just started for Global (JPN has it going for... a week or two I think).

I had played at launch, then gave up. Got back into it a month ago, and wow, it's a lot better. Helps that there's more to do/more character, but there's been space management QoL updates, the luck system for farming extra units, multiplayer isn't' terrible (it kinda is, depends)

Current, there's 3x exp and tons of great events. Even at my level (130something) I can play infinitely and keep leveling up. Lots of drop, and pearls, available for people in the coming weeks

Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a try again. I actually had fun with the game... I think I only stopped because I was neck deep in OPTC/Dokkan.

Edit: I had enough free pearls to do 2 multi-pulls.

Ahhh, so that's why I quit :p

chrono01

Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a try again. I actually had fun with the game... I think I only stopped because I was neck deep in OPTC/Dokkan.

Probably should have saved for the Naruto/Sasuke banners that are rumored to come in the next couple of weeks (after Hashirama). They're probably going to be game-breaking.

Sorry for that luck, though. :/

MiTYH

Rotten luck! I basically restarted my game, rerolled last blazing fest for a doublt Obito/Madara account. It's pretty gamebreaking in and of itself. Only pulled one other time on a discount, since I needed better units, but since then I've managed to get the Raid Obito at 99 luck, and working on 4T Naruto now. It's slow going but like I said, I'm a lowish enough rank that I never run out of stamina, really, which is nice. Can't do some of the missions due to lack of good characters, but they'll come back in time. It's like forced savings!

linkent

I would have quit long ago too.
Especially after that bad 7 multis above.
Then i solo pull a OT Naruto.
Which basically make me able to clear everything and do fast 2 unit ninja road run.
But really after staying so long at rank 200.
I hope they make the reward retroactive.
Need that 50 orbs to get my 1000 gems saved >.<

chrono01

So the So6P Naruto Rinnegan Sasuke banenrs have hit Japan, and they have step-up banners for each. You're guaranteed either Naruto or Sasuke on Step 9 (depending on the banner you pull from), as well as either Tsunade/Naruto/Bee (Naruto banner) or Madara/Sasuke/Obito (Sasuke banner) guaranteed at Sep 6. It costs 380 pearls to do a full 9-step summon.

So glad I saved 760 pearls, time to get both Naruto/Sasuke (and hopefully Madara/Tsunade).

Edit: Also, the new Naruto/Sasuke are broken. Really nice abilities/stats.

MiTYH

So the So6P Naruto Rinnegan Sasuke banenrs have hit Japan, and they have step-up banners for each. You're guaranteed either Naruto or Sasuke on Step 9 (depending on the banner you pull from), as well as either Tsunade/Naruto/Bee (Naruto banner) or Madara/Sasuke/Obito (Sasuke banner) guaranteed at Sep 6. It costs 380 pearls to do a full 9-step summon.

So glad I saved 760 pearls, time to get both Naruto/Sasuke (and hopefully Madara/Tsunade).

Edit: Also, the new Naruto/Sasuke are broken. Really nice abilities/stats.

Really not sure where I want to go on these. I've got enough to guarantee one to step 9.

I've got Madara/Obito from my reroll, and only Tsundae, so I think makes sense to go for Naruto's banner rather than try for dupes that can only be used in PvP or Ninja Road. I need new units, and if I manage to get OT or Killer Bee, I think I'd be pretty happy with that

linkent

Really not sure where I want to go on these. I've got enough to guarantee one to step 9.

I've got Madara/Obito from my reroll, and only Tsundae, so I think makes sense to go for Naruto's banner rather than try for dupes that can only be used in PvP or Ninja Road. I need new units, and if I manage to get OT or Killer Bee, I think I'd be pretty happy with that

Go for Naruto.
those healing dupes will be greatly helpful in all mission.
and for sure much easier Ninja Road.

Sasuke is crazy good too, but imo Naruto is just better in current state of the game.

chrono01

Yeah, both Naruto and Sasuke are amazing, but if you can only get one...go for Naruto. He just has more utility than Sasuke, but the latter might be better in PVP. Do keep in-mind that Naruto has 15-hits on his normal jutsu, which means he restores a bar of chakra to everyone on the team. Pretty amazing, since he's the only one who can do that solo on his normal jutsu.

Also, it's been discovered that the Blazing Festival pool is separated between banners, so depending on who you do/don't have already, that might influence your decision.

Naruto:

Naruto Uzumaki ~ Seal of Light
Tsunade ~ The Will of Blooming Flames
Killer Bee ~ Completed Jinchuriki
Hashirama ~ Bravery Unrivalled
Naruto Uzumaki ~ Nine Tails' Shroud
Minato Namikaze ~ Rapid Lightning
Gaara ~ The Sand's Final Weapon
Rock Lee ~ The Eight Gates

Sasuke:

Sasuke Uchiha ~ Seal of Shadow
Obito Uchiha ~ Despair of Loneliness
Madara Uchiha ~ The Vilest Name
Utakata ~ Fleeting Tranquility
Gaara ~ Protector of the Sands
Itachi Uchiha ~ Beyond the Sharingan
Zabuza Momochi ~ Silent Madness

Best of luck to you in either case!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn...they are already at 6P Naruto and Rinnengan Sasuke ? Sadly i lose my login data otherwise i would have tried the game again.

Can you already pull those units ?

chrono01

Damn...they are already at 6P Naruto and Rinnengan Sasuke ? Sadly i lose my login data otherwise i would have tried the game again.

Can you already pull those units ?
Yeah, they really hurried things for the anniversary, haha.

Nope, they're not available yet on Global, but they will be next week. Japan just received them today, and we're about a week behind. The beauty is that we also receive Granny Shop coins for summoning, and after 150 pearls spent, we have enough to exchange for one of the 5* currently available in the Granny Shop. Next week, when the Blazing Festival hits, SM Naruto will be there, who's an amazing character especially for sub-28 cost missions. I'll definitely be grabbing him, as well as copies to max him out (more than likely).

Sorry to hear you lost your login information. :/

cw_sasuke

Yeah, they really hurried things for the anniversary, haha.

Nope, they're not available yet on Global, but they will be next week. Japan just received them today, and we're about a week behind. The beauty is that we also receive Granny Shop coins for summoning, and after 150 pearls spent, we have enough to exchange for one of the 5* currently available in the Granny Shop. Next week, when the Blazing Festival hits, SM Naruto will be there, who's an amazing character especially for sub-28 cost missions. I'll definitely be grabbing him, as well as copies to max him out (more than likely).

Sorry to hear you lost your login information. :/

Thanks, that does sound really cool...seems like they are going all out for the Anniversary.
Yeah i had Yondaime on my old account so it sucks that i cant jump in.

Would right now be a good way to start a account and farm some stones for next week ? Or should i just reroll once those units are here ? Even if play for only a week would be nice to check out 6P Naruto or Rinnengan Sasuke lol.

Edit:
Oh Madara is in the game now as well...damn would love that Madara/Sasuke combo.

MiTYH

Yeah, both Naruto and Sasuke are amazing, but if you can only get one...go for Naruto. He just has more utility than Sasuke, but the latter might be better in PVP. Do keep in-mind that Naruto has 15-hits on his normal jutsu, which means he restores a bar of chakra to everyone on the team. Pretty amazing, since he's the only one who can do that solo on his normal jutsu.

Also, it's been discovered that the Blazing Festival pool is separated between banners, so depending on who you do/don't have already, that might influence your decision.

Naruto:

Sasuke:

Best of luck to you in either case!

Oh damn, nice list. I've got Tsunade/Minato/Gaara on Naruto's banner, and Obito/Madara on Sasuke. Still, probably will go to Naruto for the OT pull, or just Naruto in general.

Speaking of anniversary, I'm REALLY missing the 1/2 stamina/triple EXP events. Farming 4-tail naruto crystals was easy, but spending 40 stamina for 1 maybe 2 Jiryiara (cant spell) copies? No fun

chrono01

Oh damn, nice list. I've got Tsunade/Minato/Gaara on Naruto's banner, and Obito/Madara on Sasuke. Still, probably will go to Naruto for the OT pull, or just Naruto in general.

Speaking of anniversary, I'm REALLY missing the 1/2 stamina/triple EXP events. Farming 4-tail naruto crystals was easy, but spending 40 stamina for 1 maybe 2 Jiryiara (cant spell) copies? No fun
Best of luck to you (and the rest of us here)!

Yeah, I'm really missing the 1/2 stamina + 3x XP event too. Kind of surprising they ended it before the anniversary was over, as the current 3x character XP isn't nearly as good (it's much easier to run A-Rank ramen and feed those to level your characters instead of via mission XP). I guess they didn't want people grinding those ranks too easily. I kind of wish I did more farming, but I wanted to fully LB my 4T Naruto. Now I'm working on the Ultimate of Jiyaya, and the 40 stamina per run is definitely frustrating. :/

chrono01

this Haku impact is ridiculous....
couldnt do both skill/body only S mission.

havent try A rank Body only.
Yeah, I haven't tried since as I mentioned I'm too busy farming Jiraya. I figute it's about time I Ultimate him, haha.

I have read up on the Haku fight, and he definitely looks to be difficult. I guess I'll try him when he returns later on, hopefully my team will be a bit stronger then.

MiTYH

this Haku impact is ridiculous....
couldnt do both skill/body only S mission.

havent try A rank Body only.

Yeah it's a big NOPE for me. Can't even handle B on Body. I'm just focusing on 99 lucking Jiraiya for now, since it's guaranteed drop and I can handle the S version. Should have that in a day or two, then it's just focusing on getting as many gems as I can as fast as I can. I don't think I'll get enough to fully dive into both paths, but since the banners should be here for two weeks... maybe? It's like 760 or something like that to get both guarenteed

So I saw news from JPN that there's a new Hanabi as reward for phantom castle. I never really got too in depth with that stuff... how hard would it be for me to get her? I want dat Hanabae

linkent

Yeah, I haven't tried since as I mentioned I'm too busy farming Jiraya. I figute it's about time I Ultimate him, haha.

I have read up on the Haku fight, and he definitely looks to be difficult. I guess I'll try him when he returns later on, hopefully my team will be a bit stronger then.

Yeah it's a big NOPE for me. Can't even handle B on Body. I'm just focusing on 99 lucking Jiraiya for now, since it's guaranteed drop and I can handle the S version.

B Rank Body only is easily done by bringing more healer (2 beginner sakura for me).
split them and just slowly killing them, if you can get a Hashirama friend and let him tank that Zabuza.
Remember to split up on Haku Secret tech.

but Jiraiya always take the priority.

So I saw news from JPN that there's a new Hanabi as reward for phantom castle. I never really got too in depth with that stuff... how hard would it be for me to get her? I want dat Hanabae

If you are new, you will get her by playing every 3 hours daytime.
You will definitely level up in early level, so use up your orb, level up to refill, then spend those again.
we get 1 copy of her for reaching Floor 100. so really2 easy.

cw_sasuke

Is the Hashirama featured in the current Festival a good starting unit or should i just wait for the Fest next week ?

blazingwzsm0.jpg

MiTYH

Is the Hashirama featured in the current Festival a good starting unit or should i just wait for the Fest next week ?

It's good, but if you're going to reroll, do it next week. Naruto/Sasuke are on a whole new level

That being said, keep that account. OT Naruto is great

cw_sasuke

It's good, but if you're going to reroll, do it next week. Naruto/Sasuke are on a whole new level

That being said, keep that account. OT Naruto is great
Thanks man...ill probably chill for now and try to reroll for Naruto or Sasuke next week.

chrono01

Yeah, OT Naruto is amazing and definitely one of the best characters still in-game. He's a single target nuke, but you do need to stall to get his attack power up (via his ninjitsu)to do so. Hashirama is a great unit too, although Zabuza is...eh.

Honestly, if the new Naruto/Sasuke weren't coming next week, I'd say stick with that account. So6P Naruto is Bravery, like OT Naruto, but covers medium range and has two extremely useful jutsu. He also has something like 2k attack, which is insane for a medium character. He might not be as much of a "nuke" as OT Naruto is, but he still hits extremely hard and has much more utility. Sasuke is great as well, with his high chance of slip/immobilization, even more so if you get duplicates of him or unlock his abilities with acquisition stones.

I'd definitely save that current account (keep note of the transfer information, as it never changes) and try to re-roll for the new Naruto next week (he seems to be the best between him and Sasuke, but both are viable and absolute top-tier). He just seems more useful in day-to-day missions, and would be a great character to start out with (since he's neutral type that you can bring anywhere).

Good luck to you!

Edit:

As for why you should re-roll for So6P Naruto? d1MnZz on Reddit did a great write-up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/comments/6u3twa/naruto_uzumaki_seal_of_light_the_blazing_god/

MiTYH

As for why you should re-roll for So6P Naruto? d1MnZz on Reddit did a great write-up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/comments/6u3twa/naruto_uzumaki_seal_of_light_the_blazing_god/

That's a great writeup. Informative and funny.

Finally got Jiraiya to 99 luck. Working now on Haku. It's... more difficult with the time constraint, but multiplayer helps. I've already got all the skills opened so I'll plug away at luck, but not really that invested.

Mostly, just trying to get 20k for wins in PvP. My biggest challenge? Constant crashing. Like, every other game, it crashes. I'm at 14k and it's just taking forever

chrono01

That's a great writeup. Informative and funny.

Finally got Jiraiya to 99 luck. Working now on Haku. It's... more difficult with the time constraint, but multiplayer helps. I've already got all the skills opened so I'll plug away at luck, but not really that invested.

Mostly, just trying to get 20k for wins in PvP. My biggest challenge? Constant crashing. Like, every other game, it crashes. I'm at 14k and it's just taking forever
Congrats! I got my first Jiraya to 99 Luck yesterday too, but farmed another with all of his abilities unlocked just in-case I want to run two of him. I figured I might as well, while the Impact is open. I probably won't bother with Haku, as I have a few pearls that can be obtained from the current Emergency missions. I might clear those out before I forget.

I've only done a few matches of PVP and that's it. What with the crashing, as well as people AFK'ing, hoping to force a disconnect for you so they automatically win, I just didn't bother. They definitely need to tweak things a bit, as it's kind of a mess right now.

Kakaroach

Ah maybe this thread isn't as dead as I thought! My last post still on this page though haha.

I redownloaded the game tonight, my last account is gone forever because the game didn't have an account link system. First impression is that limit breaking looks so much easier with the coin system, similar to the raid points in Bleach Brave Souls. All the new characters over the past 6 months or so look pretty good.

I'll take this game slow this time around and see how the summons go. It looks like there is a lot more fun to this game now and I've always loved the gameplay, so here's hoping they've changed enough to keep me playing.

chrono01

Ah maybe this thread isn't as dead as I thought! My last post still on this page though haha.

I redownloaded the game tonight, my last account is gone forever because the game didn't have an account link system. First impression is that limit breaking looks so much easier with the coin system, similar to the raid points in Bleach Brave Souls. All the new characters over the past 6 months or so look pretty good.

I'll take this game slow this time around and see how the summons go. It looks like there is a lot more fun to this game now and I've always loved the gameplay, so here's hoping they've changed enough to keep me playing.
Yeah, limit-breaking is much easier now. Not only are the missions themselves open all of the time, but they're even easier to complete now and are specific to the type/attribute you're after (no more randomness!). Not only that, as you mentioned, each run of a limit break trial earns you coins that you can exchange for specific character crystals (again, no more random drops!). The only negative thing about limit-breaking is still the number of 4* scrolls needed to do so (really wish they'd add an A-Rank scrolls daily!), but as it is things are a lot easier to manage.

Gameplay is more varied than it was, with sync skills as well as field areas to concern yourself with (poison, chakra reduction, etc.). You can also push/pull enemies, depending on the jutsu used, which can be combo'd to push them into poison/chakra reduction areas, or pull them all together to AOE them down.

Ninja Road is a fun event that happens for a few weeks at a time, but it'll be a bit until you can get a team together to run it. If you can pull So6P Naruto, that'd be a great start. It also awards things called Acquisition Stones/Shard, that you can used to replicate a dupe to unlock abilities on your characters.

Ninja Clash is...okay, but very buggy right now and very much in its test-phase. I wouldn't bother with it right now, as you probably wouldn't have a team to do so anyway.

What I'd focus on is doing as much multiplayer as you can to earn pearls, and complete story content. Try to gather 380 pearls between now and when Naruto/Sasuke's banner arrives next week, and do the full nine-step gacha for that guaranteed So6P Naruto. Granted they could change the way things happen and not give us the same guarantee Japan received, but considering it's the anniversary I very much doubt they will. The amount of rage that would come their way just wouldn't be worth it.

When you do settle on an account, save your transfer information. It never changes, and can always be used to restore your account should something happen to it.

Nice to have you (as well as others here that are re-interested in the game) back!

MiTYH

I have done the impossible!

With 57 wins and ONLY 80 LOSSES (more than 1/2 were game crashes, of course), I have achieved 20k PvP coins, and my first (let's face it, only) copy of BOD Kakashi.

I might do some more PvP when I have downtime, but until the crashing issue is fixed, I just can't waste the time. Some matches I lost fair and square, some were wipeouts, but there were a lot of really, really close ones, and on turn 10 or 12 the game crashed on me. Very disappointing

Some tips for those struggling:
- Speed really is the most important. Running two strong units doesn't mean squat if you can't get them to attack, meanwhile Minato's gone twice already. Sacrifice a little power for speed
- Sealing jutsu/immobilization is great. WIS Gaara was mine for sealing, paired with Minato, and they just wrecked things.
- Expect to lose units. I paired Minato with Madara, and I went into the match expecting Minato to die. Often he eneds 2 jutsu's, so if I can bait an attack and switch, great, but if not, then maybe I'll take the hit and allow Madara to come up that much faster. I priotized keeping Madara at full health over 1 extra heart.
- "Sacrifice" a unit to give everyone +1 chakra. Sometimes these bottles spawn in chakra-1 pools. So pick someone who's not going to be helpful anymore (jutsu used) and separate them from the pack to give everyone else a leg up. Same for the speed-up buff, that helps a lot
- HP tanks are great. BOD Rin especially. I paired her with WIS Gaara, and it amazed me the number of people who wasted SKILL jutsus on her only to see the 50k health go to 30k. Waste of their turn when I had weaker team members out there

commish

Chrono, I deem you master of the gacha. You're in every thread for every one of them :) glad to see it.

I'm saving up to pull next week. Fingers crossed ...

chrono01

I have done the impossible!

With 57 wins and ONLY 80 LOSSES (more than 1/2 were game crashes, of course), I have achieved 20k PvP coins, and my first (let's face it, only) copy of BOD Kakashi.

I might do some more PvP when I have downtime, but until the crashing issue is fixed, I just can't waste the time. Some matches I lost fair and square, some were wipeouts, but there were a lot of really, really close ones, and on turn 10 or 12 the game crashed on me. Very disappointing

Some tips for those struggling:
- Speed really is the most important. Running two strong units doesn't mean squat if you can't get them to attack, meanwhile Minato's gone twice already. Sacrifice a little power for speed
- Sealing jutsu/immobilization is great. WIS Gaara was mine for sealing, paired with Minato, and they just wrecked things.
- Expect to lose units. I paired Minato with Madara, and I went into the match expecting Minato to die. Often he eneds 2 jutsu's, so if I can bait an attack and switch, great, but if not, then maybe I'll take the hit and allow Madara to come up that much faster. I priotized keeping Madara at full health over 1 extra heart.
- "Sacrifice" a unit to give everyone +1 chakra. Sometimes these bottles spawn in chakra-1 pools. So pick someone who's not going to be helpful anymore (jutsu used) and separate them from the pack to give everyone else a leg up. Same for the speed-up buff, that helps a lot
- HP tanks are great. BOD Rin especially. I paired her with WIS Gaara, and it amazed me the number of people who wasted SKILL jutsus on her only to see the 50k health go to 30k. Waste of their turn when I had weaker team members out there
Congrats on the 20k PVP coins!

I've actually been debating limit-breaking my Rin, if just to have a more bulky healer for missions. With this post, I'll probably go ahead and do it. At the very least, I can get her to Level 125-130, before the costs of materials increase drastically. I should probably do that for a lot of my characters actually, as I'm winding down on missions to complete for pearls so I might as well.

Chrono, I deem you master of the gacha. You're in every thread for every one of them :) glad to see it.

I'm saving up to pull next week. Fingers crossed ...
Haha, I do play a lot, although I'm more frequent in some more than others. The ones that get the majority of my time these days are Fate/GO, Bleach Brave Souls, Tales of the Rays, and Ultimate Ninja Blazing. Sword Art Online Memory Defrag gets a nice amount of my free-time too, but I try to not let the grinding overwhelm me as that game doesn't have stamina so it's easy to sit there and just grind out the new events. I still play One Piece Treasure Cruise, as well as Fire Emblem Heroes, but I'm not as frequent in those as I would like. Only so much time in a day, I'm afraid. I also do my daily login for GBF, as I'm hoping to spark Summer Zooey at the end of the month, assuming they make her available...

Nice to see you still around playing this game, as well! Good luck to you next week on the banner pulls. Are you after So6P Naruto as everyone else is, or are you going for someone different? I'm more excited for Naruto, but I do kind of feel Sasuke is being underrated. Especially with dupes, Sasuke will be insane for the more PVE/PVP-centric modes (that slip/immobilization jutsu!), but unfortunately won't help much with actual bosses (since most, if not all, are immune to status effects, at least immobilization).

I'll be doing a full nine-step on both banners, but I'm hoping for a few dupes of Naruto/Sasuke so I can unlock a few of their abilities and get their costs down. If not, I have a couple acquisition stones I can give one of them, of which will probably be Naruto since he seems like he'd be a bit more versatile.

One a few more days to go!

MiTYH

Congrats on the 20k PVP coins!

I've actually been debating limit-breaking my Rin, if just to have a more bulky healer for missions. With this post, I'll probably go ahead and do it. At the very least, I can get her to Level 125-130, before the costs of materials increase drastically. I should probably do that for a lot of my characters actually, as I'm winding down on missions to complete for pearls so I might as well.

Rin is definitely worth it. Quick jutsu healing, or AOE damage which is decent. Helped me in that Sage Kabuto raid we just had, and fully limit broken I think she's 50k HP in PvP. I'm not quite there yet, need more trial coins and too much has been going on for me to properly farm them

cw_sasuke

Yeah, OT Naruto is amazing and definitely one of the best characters still in-game. He's a single target nuke, but you do need to stall to get his attack power up (via his ninjitsu)to do so. Hashirama is a great unit too, although Zabuza is...eh.

Honestly, if the new Naruto/Sasuke weren't coming next week, I'd say stick with that account. So6P Naruto is Bravery, like OT Naruto, but covers medium range and has two extremely useful jutsu. He also has something like 2k attack, which is insane for a medium character. He might not be as much of a "nuke" as OT Naruto is, but he still hits extremely hard and has much more utility. Sasuke is great as well, with his high chance of slip/immobilization, even more so if you get duplicates of him or unlock his abilities with acquisition stones.

I'd definitely save that current account (keep note of the transfer information, as it never changes) and try to re-roll for the new Naruto next week (he seems to be the best between him and Sasuke, but both are viable and absolute top-tier). He just seems more useful in day-to-day missions, and would be a great character to start out with (since he's neutral type that you can bring anywhere).

Good luck to you!

Edit:

Thanks man, looking forward to the upcoming Gacha.
This new Naruto looks hype as fuck - i usually would go for Sasuke but it seems like So6P Naruto is the perfect unit for a beginner.

Though i wonder....if you include the other banner units...like for example new Sasuke, Madara and Tobi....would this combo be better than 6So6P Naruto and whatever are the best two other units on his banner ?

What would be the fastest way to earn some stones outside the Story mode ? If a multi pull is 50 stones i might try to farm 150 stones so i can do 3 multipulls.

Also is it worth farming the free Sakura you can get from the 1 stamina emergency mission ? If this game works like Monster Strike it seems like a perfect/easy to get a 100 luck unit.....

linkent

Thanks man, looking forward to the upcoming Gacha.
This new Naruto looks hype as fuck - i usually would go for Sasuke but it seems like So6P Naruto is the perfect unit for a beginner.

Though i wonder....if you include the other banner units...like for example new Sasuke, Madara and Tobi....would this combo be better than 6So6P Naruto and whatever are the best two other units on his banner ?

What would be the fastest way to earn some stones outside the Story mode ? If a multi pull is 50 stones i might try to farm 150 stones so i can do 3 multipulls.

Also is it worth farming the free Sakura you can get from the 1 stamina emergency mission ? If this game works like Monster Strike it seems like a perfect/easy to get a 100 luck unit.....
BF characters in the character pool for Yin banner (7 total)

BF characters in the character pool for Yang banner (8 total)

From this list we can say the top 4 of both of them are all very good units.
And additional OT Naruto in his banner.
Minato is alright and his LB should be soon. RockLee is great once LBed.
Gaara is the only unit you dont want in that banner.

Sasuke banners, Gaara is pretty bad, but useful in PVP.
Zabuza and Itachi are not bad, but not game breaking like the others.

The fastest way to gain pearls should be story mode (after you depleted the 50 coop pealrs)
The next should be completing achievements of many emergency missions.

AND WARNING!!!!

Dont complete the sakura mission.
You can easily farm her to 80lucks and tons of pills if you need from there.
Not a bad idea to farm a 2nd/3rd for all Bod/28cost achievement.

MiTYH

AND WARNING!!!!

Biggest regret was finishing that, I really want it back to get all those Sakura's/luck/etc. Ah well.

T-minus what, 16 hours? Gonna be lit. I've got about 450 gems, so guaranteed Naruto since that's the path I'm going. Trying to get enough from story mode (hard was never touched) to get at least 3 pulls on Sasuke for a guaranteed unit

cw_sasuke

From this list we can say the top 4 of both of them are all very good units.
And additional OT Naruto in his banner.
Minato is alright and his LB should be soon. RockLee is great once LBed.
Gaara is the only unit you dont want in that banner.

Sasuke banners, Gaara is pretty bad, but useful in PVP.
Zabuza and Itachi are not bad, but not game breaking like the others.

The fastest way to gain pearls should be story mode (after you depleted the 50 coop pealrs)
The next should be completing achievements of many emergency missions.

AND WARNING!!!!

Thanks you - seems like the Naruto banner is just better overall for beginners.
Ill try to tackle some more Story missions before the Banner is up.

Though what do you mean by completing the Sakura mission ? Ive cleared that one a bunch of times and its still up - isnt the stage available anymore if you do all the side missions ? If so i have to check but pretty sure i cleared both C-Rank missions.

Kakaroach

Yah not sure I understand all the Sakura talk. I completed those missions but went back and farmed her to 80 luck pretty easily.

Up to 150 stones, if I hard farm the story and the emergency missions, I should have enough by the end of the event to get the guaranteed Naruto.

I will say that it seems a lot of cool characters are free which is surprising. Danzo and Chojouro I thought for sure would get awesome pullable units but they are farmable units. I love that I can get them no matter what but I also wonder how good those units actually are. It's nice, but a little strange.

Top Bottom