• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - Noctis Revealed

Zaverious

Near the end of the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJiuQPNZrVo
Also a UI change to make it less busy
UI comparison from Arcade to NT
DKFmTTwVwAAgN_k.jpg:large

DKFmy_WU8AAWGtX.jpg:large

Looks like a mode to fight summons and another one to capture the crystal.

Wazzy

Banned
Noctis looks fun to play. That gorgeous Squall vs Ifrit tho. I can't wait until I get that SeeD alt costume.

Golnei

Thank God they changed the UI, though it's not the biggest improvement.

Older Noctis as the alt seems likely, but I wouldn't mind the younger one with the endgame/Versus suit either.

HiroTSK5

Noctis looks fun
3 v Summons looks fun
Curious as to why Advent Cloud and Lightning Returns were featured. Hopefully related to a story mode please.

kaitain19

Noctis looks fun
3 v Summons looks fun
Curious as to why Advent Cloud and Lightning Returns were featured. Hopefully related to a story mode please.

I think SE once said that the Cloud in this game is actually the canon version after the events of Advent Children. Which means Lightning and Y'shtola are most likely taken from the latest version of their canon appearances as well.

HiroTSK5

I think SE once said that the Cloud in this game is actually the canon version after the events of Advent Children. Which means Lightning and Y'shtola are most likely taken from the latest version of their canon appearances as well.

I only ever remember them saying Terra was post FFVI so that she's more confident but those make sense as well,

Zaverious

If I remember correctly the story of NT is set after the 13th cycle in the original Dissidia Final Fantasy and the characters are from after the ending of their latest games and retain their memories as well.

Was it ever in doubt? He looks fun to play for sure.

Also, I'm a bit behind on watching this game, but damn some of the arenas look nice now.

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
So we got 37 year old Cecil then too?
Dirge Cloud is good too. Got his confidence back.
Terra should have lost her magic by now then, but she was probably gifted them back.
Noctis looking awful young to be post game.

Kinda wish the arena was
Insomnia from the end of the game, with ruins and fire everywhere
but the castle looks great!

Personally I think the new UI looks worse but I'm sure I am the minority there.

Both the old and new one are busy and present the same amount of info. I guess I just liked the visual flair and frames that made the old one look like one consistent HUD. New one is basically just smaller and thinner elements floating in the same positions. /shrug

Top Bottom