• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

ffdgh

Not really. Karts still get those boosted jumps in 200cc, and it's easier to face a direction in karts. Karts just don't have the firehopping advantage, so it's bit more closer.

Surrrreee...Say the guy using the 4.25 speed and 4 acell combo >_>

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Lé Blade Runner;180736572 said:
Are bikes op at 200cc? I haven't played MK in a while, so this is a horrible wake-up call.. :D

They can't turn as sharply as karts can, which puts them at a disadvantage on certain courses.

I can't get back on. I join the Tournament and I'm all alone, waiting for "everybody to vote for a track". What's up with that? Is the 'room' full, so to speak?

Sorry for these silly questions - this is my first time in the fray. :p

Lé Blade Runner;180737954 said:
I can't get back on. I join the Tournament and I'm all alone, waiting for "everybody to vote for a track". What's up with that? Is the 'room' full, so to speak?

Join by the friends list in game with recent players

Edit: I'm
not
sorry Bowser

Lé Blade Runner;180737954 said:

Scroll down to Recent Players and join one of us from there. That should ffix it.

Griss

The tragedy of MK8 is that I just can't go back to MK7 for any extended period of time after playing it... and I loved MK7 for a long time.

Can't wait for the next portable MK. Super Circuit, MK DS, MK7... I've loved them all.

Roo

The tragedy of MK8 is that I just can't go back to MK7 for any extended period of time after playing it... and I loved MK7 for a long time.

Can't wait for the next portable MK. Super Circuit, MK DS, MK7... I've loved them all.
The next handheld game will be most likely on the console as well so.. :p

I was last.... got a golden mushroom... while Uncle No and Heath get a bullet ahead of me....

FUCK

THIS

GAME

Edit: You stay behind me right there, Enforced... Thank you.

Top Bottom