• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Warriors Gamescom Trailer

Zalman

I expected Camilla and Takumi. Didn't expect Hinoka and Leo.

Surprised at the lack of Azura. Either they're saving her or they don't think she fits in this game.

They just can't get Camilla's voice right. I thought sultry older lady voice was one video games had down easy but I guess not.

Nothing but cringe-y voice acting and not a single shot of gameplay. Ok, granted, we all know what it would look like. If you're hoping for a more diverse cast beyond Awakening and Fates... LOL.

vareon

Confirms every Hoshido/Nohr royals as expected. There should be some more from the Shadow Dragon side, though.

Giga Man

I bet Marth is all by himself in this game.

Also, WTF happened to Hinoka's voice? I mean, it was already questionable in Fates (and I liked it), but this is just strange. New actor or new direction? Camilla sounds off too.

Mediking

Day one!!!!

Game looks good to me.

Still drooling for Kagero and Orochi in the roster!

And port the 3DS Fire Emblems to Switch!!!

LordKano

Damn I've bet money that it would be Takumi. Still, it looks great !
Day one purchase for sure.

Edit : oops, he's in, nvm.

DxD

Banned
Those two blond twins...simply horrible.
From a design standpoint to the horrible voices.

Half of the VAs sound decent...the rest, oh god, can yall hire Youtube VAs instead of these "professional" VAs?

Oddish1

Good Camilla's in the game, as if there was any doubt. No gameplay, but they'll probably show some off for Gamescom later.

Piers

Still can't gel with American voices in medieval high fantasy setting somehow. It never bugged me before but it's really grating here.
Especially hearing the kids scream "MOTHEEERRRR"

All the Fates siblings confirmed, as expected. (Except for Elise & Sakura? Maybe?)

Now we need some assassins. (Saizo please.)

this is fates-centric trailer, so no. shadow dragon casts reveal probably in 1-2 weeks
they really need to speed up with the reveal tho. only 1 month left before jp release, unless they want some of it to be secret >.>
Well I don't mind secrets but Tiki is an Amiibo. Just show me some dragon gameplay lol.

Oh well, cast is pretty big so far. Hoping for a dedicated Direct in the future since HW got one.

Kudo

I thought dual language was confirmed? Says in the EU trailer there's only English :(

Probably means text language? Haven't seen the EU trailer so can't say for sure.

EDIT: Oh it specifically says voice-over, damn. Unless US version is different might be a pass then..

Top Bottom