• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animals you want as Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_l68i5jM2gA1qzkwjao1_500.jpg

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I don't know about a hippo. What about when they helicopter their tail and then shit through it so it rains shit? I mean I don't want to wake up to that.

Ecotic

I want a 200+ pound Alligator Snapping Turtle in my backyard pond. I have many large common snapping turtles in the pond, but I want a champion sized alligator snapping turtle in there to feed every once in a while.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Came in to say Red Panda. It's covered in the OP.

You know they are shown to be good at domestication right?

Other than that a Wolf or the wolf hybrids would be awesome. I'd also like to own most big cat species.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
UGDOrWn.jpg

omg cute. Also a Siberian Lynx, but I couldn't find a picture of one celebrating a birthday so hedgehog it is.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Op nicked my frst answer, but I'd love a Snow leapord

images

or a pigmy elephant

pygmy-elephant-cool-pet-picture.jpg

fawaz

Banned
I would love to have an Arabian horse.
Probably will never happen. Don't think the city life would suit her much.

NEO0MJ

I won't lie, I always wanted a Tarantula. Something about giant spider just clicks with me, and they're mostly non lethal so it should be OK if it ever escapes.

tarantula_735_600x450.jpg

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
If I can say "fuck the logistics", I want a pet orca.

I won't lie, I always wanted a Tarantula. Something about giant spider just clicks with me, and they're mostly non lethal so it should be OK if it ever escapes.

tarantula_735_600x450.jpg

Tarantulas are always non-lethal unless you have an allergy to their venom. Easy way to know: are you allergic to bees? Then you're allergic to tarantulas.

I own one myself and they're very charming pets. They handle very easily, but I wouldn't recommend it (more for the animals sake than your's).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Red Pandas can be domesticated; the problem is that they don't adjust well to Western climates.

Manu

I want a hedgehog so bad.

hedgehog1.jpg

The only reason I don't have one is because I already have a cat and she would probably eat it or something.

Spiderduff

I have given this much thought in the past. What I would like to have is a Falcon or Eagle. I would train this majestic bird to attack and have it get revenge for me on people I do not favor. I mean, think about it.

Victim: Officer an Eagle came down from the sky and attacked me.

Cop: Well, ok. Not much we can do. They are endangered. Please refrain from provoking them. Be careful.

Victim: but...

I then reward my flying companion with fish and meat and wait for another day to strike more fear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom