• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animals you want as Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrylic7

Painted dog, or African painted dog.

african-wild-dogs_441_600x450_zps145d2336.jpg

africandog_zpsc6fd44ad.jpg

NEO0MJ

Tarantulas are always non-lethal unless you have an allergy to their venom. Easy way to know: are you allergic to bees? Then you're allergic to tarantulas.

I own one myself and they're very charming pets. They handle very easily, but I wouldn't recommend it (more for the animals sake than your's).

Heh, you make me so hyped to find one. I've never been stung by a bee so I don't know how I'll react to it's bite, though I've been bitten by red ants.
Still, how does one find these things? I don't think any normal pets store has them.

http://i.imgur.com/3mqYh.jpg

This would be so cool. I would get so many girls.

"Puppy? Sure, cute. But that guy has a DUCK."

I was gonna ask why is the duck wearing sandals then I remembered that they have webbed feet. Still, it looks pretty funny.

http://i.imgur.com/cbKMsM4.jpg

Damn, this thing looks like a Jaguar! Never knew they could get so huge.

I know mine aren't exactly outlandish, but:

Great Dane

great-dane-small-dog.jpg

St. Bernard

Pv57c.jpg

I just love huge dogs. Plus, every Great Dane and St. Bernard I've met have been the nicest dogs. Sadly, it just wouldn't work out for me to own one. I feel like you have to live in the countryside or have a really big house in order to fit them into your life. Plus, my gf nor my family want big dogs in our house. :(

Bonus St. Bernard puppy pics:

RoobSb5.jpg

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I have good news for everyone who said dogs or cat. They have centers where they give them away for food, but you can just keep them as pets.

NEO0MJ

I have good news for everyone who said dogs or cat. They have centers where they give them away for food, but you can just keep them as pets.

But who wants an old animal? I've noticed that all the time. People only want kittens/pups, and as soon as they mature they get bored of them and give them to a pound or throw them in the street.
I was always against my family's decision to bring a kitten for my lil bro but they did it anyway. After three or four years they got bored of him and sent him away. I was against it but got over ruled. Felt sick in my stomach.

DBT85

If it were at all possible then a lion cub, but it would have to stay at that kind of size.

All the wrestle-ability of a dog which still actually being cool, interesting, smart, clean & dependant.

It's win win.

The next stage of genetic engineering should be for pets that do not grow past 6-8 months old.

Manaka

Red panda and sea otters all the way.
5 min. from my apartment there's a zoo with red pandas, so close yet so far :/
Damn, I need to get filthy rich one day to build them a paradise to live in
...but since I barely can pay my own apartment... :(

MarkusRJR

Probably a lame answer, but I just want a dog. I'm allergic to seemingly everything furry (dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, ferrets, etc) and I would love to have a dog that I could raise that wouldn't make my eyes go dark red/purple by being around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom