• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni Jazar

Sorry Donald Glover wasn't at the PaleyFest panel. He was too busy performing live stand up in Miami for me suckas!

(he was fucking incredible.)

I loved Harmon's answer to the "Six seasons and a movie" question.

Spoiler-wise, they spoiled the premises for a few upcoming episodes and I'm glad they did because that got me way more hyped for the return. Great stuff coming.

gabbo

I loved Harmon's answer to the "Six seasons and a movie" questions.

Spoiler-wise, they spoiled the premises for a few upcoming episodes and I'm glad they did because that got me way more hyped for the return. Great stuff coming.

Okay, i guess I have to cave and watch this thing then.

Jasoco

Banned
Well, you could just wait and watch it after the season starts back up. But it's nothing HUGE. I think the biggest spoiler was that they all die by the end of the season. Nothing major.

lol

Kidding aside, I am super hyped. It can't come fast enough.

Loxley

Slight digression, I've be re-watching That 70's Show and I completely forgot that Jim Rash was in a few of the episodes. Ironically he plays what is basically a slightly more openly gay and baritone Dean Pelton. Guy's a riot, was an awesome surprise when he showed up.

gabbo

Well, you could just wait and watch it after the season starts back up. But it's nothing HUGE. I think the biggest spoiler was that they all die by the end of the season. Nothing major.

lol

Kidding aside, I am super hyped. It can't come fast enough.

I'm about 1/2 of the way through part 4. The spoilers are so nondescript and vague, except a couple Chang and Britta moments, they're isn't much to worry about (so far). Rather enjoyable overall.

Having just gone back and rewatched season 1 dvds with my brother and listening to the commentary on each episode; season three seems so much like the writing team and Harmon went back, listened to everything that was said on those commentary tracks and then wrote the season around that.

JLG-

Thought some of you guys might be interested in this print:

Community by Joshua Budich

JoshuaBudich_Community-PREV.jpg

18X24
Edition of 300. $35. Numbered.

Buy here:http://nineteeneightyeight.com/products/joshua-budich-paleyfest2012-honors-community-print

More details:
I was thrilled with Gallery1988 approached me about creating this homage to one of the greatest shows on TV… EVER!!! for PaleyFest 2012.

“Community” is an 18″x24″, 4-color screenprint, expertly produced by D&L Screenprinters. Copies are available for purchase ONLY in person at PaleyFest. Any unsold copies will drop on G1988′s site, followed by a drop on my own STORE site. Join my mailing list for more details when the time comes.

http://www.joshuabudich.com/prints/community-paleyfest-2012/

gabbo

On the other hand, the animated mini episodes start today! I need to figure out a way to see 'em.

Pardon me, what? Is this one of those things I didn't read a few weeks ago in spoiler talk?
Point me in their direction, someone please!

no it doesn't, it's funny. not enough of a fix though.

well I didn't laugh once, ergo I'm right it sucks and you are teh wrong

Seriously though, I felt it was a bit phoned in. I don't care that it looks like Newgrounds quality because whatever, they probably didn't have much time to spend on it, but the delivery is kinda stilted and lines like 'YOU DIDN'T TWEET THAT' are suspect. It was like an anti-fix, it just makes the wait harder by virtue of not really resembling what I expect from the show.

But whatever complaining about 3 minute animated promotional thingies is silly I guess

gabbo

So you're saying they Britta'd it?

For better or worse that line is going to follow Gillian around long after Community me thinks.
late edit: Video was pretty good, siding with big anders here. Didn't like that it was more self-aware than Community normally is (Jeff and fingers), but I found it funny and will watch the rest
Lonely Island, I was able to get the NBC videoplayer to work and watch it on there (I'm in Canada as well), so give that a shot.

Luthos

So I'm rewatching through the first two seasons, and I just made it to the Schmitty teenager episode. They make me wanna kill them or kill myself. Possibly both.

edit: I'm not sure I've ever seen people play annoying characters as well as they have.

gabbo

So I'm rewatching through the first two seasons, and I just made it to the Schmitty teenager episode. They make me wanna kill them or kill myself. Possibly both.

edit: I'm not sure I've ever seen people play annoying characters as well as they have.

Jeff/Britta or the annoying teenagers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom