• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Fei

:lol at the thread title. 10 minutes left in the third and there has been, what, 30-40 posts about this game? Perfect.

Puddles

Banned
MyEpitomeCliché;37546451 said:
See Blues, good things happen when you give a shit. Now LA needs a comeback goal in the next minute or so and the cycle will be complete.

Say no more.

Puddles

Banned
:lol at the thread title. 10 minutes left in the third and there has been, what, 30-40 posts about this game? Perfect.

It is quite disappointing. I was out at a function until the 3rd period, but I was hoping for more discussion. It seems like the fans of the eliminated teams made up most of NHL-GAF, and they've all gone home.

Devils make me miss the Penguins

if the Flyers get eliminated before reaching the Finals, i will bandwaggon onto the LA KINGS for a week and half

Puddles

Banned
Elliot and Mike Smith carried me to a fantasy hockey championship. My Kings are lighting up one right now. Hopefully we do the same to the other.

Fei

It is quite disappointing. I was out at a function until the 3rd period, but I was hoping for more discussion. It seems like the fans of the eliminated teams made up most of NHL-GAF, and they've all gone home.

Blues fans were pretty prolific during the Sharks series. Heh, wonder where most of them went.

Cagey

Banned
NHL fans having to watch the Devils this postseason...

19935993.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from HF Boards.

Also, Kings look nasty.

geeko

At least Sharks fans complained till the end... :/

EDIT: Blues are done, but being a sharks fan I can't cheer for the Queens or the Yotes sooo, ummm err go Preds?

th3dude

We have :(

Still enjoying this round though.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Game 2 of Philly vs new jersey

Ratings in philly area for it were more than 76ers game... And phillies game... Combined... And doubled lol

That is not too shabby

ATF487

Meh, I'd reckon there are a lot of east coast fans that can't stay up to see the end of the pacific games

Clydefrog

Sorry, I was watching the game downstairs with a bunch of friends. I don't have a smartphone to update GAF with "WOOHOO"s and "FUCK"s.

But fuck yeah, Kings!!!! The entire team is playing so solid. I LOVE THIS

I'm most likely going to the game on Sunday. I'm thinking about bringing a broom.

Phthisis

I was at Staples Center tonight and my god it was electric. As a life long Kings fan, I don't even know what to do with myself. This has been the most amazing postseason in memory.

Alucard

Banned
I try to post during the early games, but it's not as fun without the Pens. Definitely been keeping a closer eye on things lately, though. There is a very good chance that we might have a first-time winner this season.

Man the Kings really look unbeatable. I think the Rangers will give them a series, but I dont think the other teams in the east will. Henrik versus Quick would be such an intense series. The NHL must be celebrating like crazy, the 2 teams in the most financial trouble are leading their 2nd round series, and it looks like LA versus NY fin the SCF. This is working out like it was the NBA.

Sef I hope you are right because the Flyers will never hear the end of it if Richards/Carter win, even though those trades improved the team.

Your team isn't improved if the guys you traded away are hoisting the Cup.

I know you are just trolling but this doesnt even make sense. The Flyers could go to the SCF, which would be much further then they went last year, and lose to the Kings. If the Flyers did or did not improve has nothing at all to do with how far the Kings go.

Socreges

Banned
Normally after exactly three 'Blues bandwagon' posts, belvedere is summoned like Beetlejuice to defend their honour. Current circumstances considered, I think his presence is more important now than ever.

Top Bottom