• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We create "magazine ads" for the hell of it. Now: Two Out Rally

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Jocchan said:
Quick attempt:
i1i9ew.jpg

Brilliant.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Another idea I had for this was an Obama-like picture of Gouken with the caption CHANCE, but then it wouldn't have been a magazine ad :lol

toneroni

wow the SF4 entries are AWESOME....
I do think these should slow down a little and be a weekly thing.
The art quality may actually go up to even more insane levels! :D
Great stuff guys...

Jocchan said:
No one liked my entry from last page ;_;

I lol'd actually! I just can't actually get in and comment on every great ad in this thread. :D

I actually particularly liked yours because it really reminds me of a snarky mid-90s magazine ad. (Enough so that it actually feels weird to see two system logos on it by console manufacturers who weren't even in the business when SF2 came out....)

AniHawk said:
Link's Awakening is after Left 4 Dead, so you'll have to wait.

Awesome.

Orobi

Sword Familiar said:
Really nice sense of colors and style there, Orobi. Those could easily be mistaken for real ads.

Many tnks :)
I'd like to change the copy and put "Not 4 casual" instead of "Not 4 casual gamers"... What do you think? Would it be right?

ultim8p00

Banned
Orobi said:
Many tnks :)
I'd like to change the copy and put "Not 4 casual" instead of "Not 4 casual gamers"... What do you think? Would it be right?

"Not 4 Casuals" maybe? That sounds really short and to the point, much neater than "Not 4 casual gamers"

JEKKI

Linkzg said:
1745lt.jpg

I got lazy and rushed it, but just imagine that if it had some effort and was somewhat updated to mirror the current era
oh shyt! Cousin Tito!!

btw that's his name, the dood getting knocked out... his name's Tito.

what happened was that, the announcer, the dood who announces the matches for street fighter, he was really into cigarettes.

he was looking for a cig and he finally got one so he said

"I found one, I need a light"

and the blonde haired dood was around happed to hear the announcer and thought that he said

"Round one, fight"

and cousin Tito jus happened to be in the vicinity at the time as well, that's when the blond guy jus decided to punch Tito out jus like that.

and sum guy jus happened to have a video camera at the time as well, so they can put it on the intro to Street Fighter

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
Great news, guys! Congratulations to those involved. Seems like this thread is getting a lot of publicity. :D

QCF Punch

Neo Member
Guys there is some absolutely amazing stuff here. Is there any way any of you could put them up in a higher res so we could maybe use them as wallpapers. I would LOVE that. My native res is 1680x1050, but anything close to that is fine.

Keep it comin though either way. I am lovin this.

QCF Punch

Neo Member
JEKKI said:
oh shyt! Cousin Tito!!

btw that's his name, the dood getting knocked out... his name's Tito.

what happened was that, the announcer, the dood who announces the matches for street fighter, he was really into cigarettes.

he was looking for a cig and he finally got one so he said

"I found one, I need a light"

and the blonde haired dood was around happed to hear the announcer and thought that he said

"Round one, fight"

and cousin Tito jus happened to be in the vicinity at the time as well, that's when the blond guy jus decided to punch Tito out jus like that.

and sum guy jus happened to have a video camera at the time as well, so they can put it on the intro to Street Fighter

Someone is a Turbo fan. Very nice.

Cause if i'on't do nothin' I'ma BRAWL
Even if im in a warehouse wit Capcom barrels along the wall!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
QCF Punch said:
Is there any way any of you could put them up in a higher res so we could maybe use them as wallpapers.
Unfortunately this time I made mine at the exact res posted before, instead of working on a bigger version and downscaling later (heck, I even have DS assets that originally were 4000x4000 pixels wide!) as usual.

TheGOHN

QCF Punch said:
Guys there is some absolutely amazing stuff here. Is there any way any of you could put them up in a higher res so we could maybe use them as wallpapers. I would LOVE that. My native res is 1680x1050, but anything close to that is fine.

Keep it comin though either way. I am lovin this.

If you want this you can have it.

Top Bottom