• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Anyone near Nintendo store in New York? Cause apparently:
tumblr_ngebz4FkKv1sws4p0o1_1280.jpg

Animekatt

Ok I just spoke to my mom about getting the Fauna and Isabelle plushies. She laughed at me cause I told her I wanted a "deer and dog doll". But it's looking like a go!

piggychan

that store..... might have to make a trip to NY sometime unless ninty UK sells them...

made a snow tyke today... but he ran away. tip make the rest of the family before you make the little one..
HNI_0025-1.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone near Nintendo store in New York? Cause apparently:

Nice.

I don't remember seeing too much AC merchandise when I was there a few years ago, but that was before New Leaf came out of course. They did have a little section upstairs that had some AC items in it though:

5ErXmkB.jpg

Frogstep

Built my snowman and got the number 20. I'll roll up another tomorrow and see what I get. Should be able to open up and let those who're playing bingo drop by and grab needed numbers.

Wolfe

Too bad I'm not working at Nintendo anymore, I imagine they have all that same stuff in the employee store.

!!! Is that recent? If so...

Also hi, ACNL GAF and new OT.
Apparently they started displaying yesterday(?) cause I basically saw a person tweet-screaming that he was there on Wednesday and saw a tumblr photo with this, then started ranting XD
Too bad I'm not working at Nintendo anymore, I imagine they have all that same stuff in the employee store.
!!! We had an insider all along =O
Heh love you added your avatar bear.

Niraj

!!! Is that recent? If so...

Also hi, ACNL GAF and new OT.

Hey suzu. Thanks for offering to grab us all the plush of our choice, very sweet of you.

Have a gallant statue at Redd's if anyone needs it. Also let me know if you want to grab a number from my snowmen.

Grexeno

No problem, just let me know when you want to come over.

My friend code is 2836-0258-6594
Drat, I failed at making Snowman and made Snowboy imperfectly instead, lol. Still need that gallant statue though so I can head over right now.

Niraj

Drat, I failed at making Snowman and made Snowboy imperfectly instead, lol. Still need that gallant statue though so I can head over right now.

Sorry, stepped away for a sec. I'll be open in a second.

You around today? I'd like to grab that clothing if you are.
Let me know what might be a good time for you today. :)
She's probably out taking care of shmoopy related business.
Haha... kinda. I actually went into handyman mode around the house and took care of some stuff I had been neglecting like replacing the water fill valve in the toilet and building a shelf for the board games that had just been laying around (plus other stuff).

Hi Suzu!

Dak'kon

Hi. My snowman number is 48 if anyone needs it. Is it still OK to come over and grab a number from yours Niraj?

edit: thanks ^_^

Niraj

Are you planning to do a collection of the holiday items again this year? I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I may have to stop by and collect some at the end of the event in a few weeks.

I doubt it, but I think I have most of them in my locker still depending on what you need.

Top Bottom