• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Official Trailer 1

Should Superman eventually appear in the trailers?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceWolf

Banned
tenor.gif

Barry: What are your superpowers again?
Bruce: I'm rich.

tenor.gif

Someone needs to drag Zack Snyder and Chris Terrio away from this universe.

norm9

Looks like the big set piece at the end is gonna be a cgi splat fest. Meh. The rest of it looks fun in a dark and serious way though.

Surfinn

Wow that was bland. Lots of overused CGI.. Looks pretty run of the mill to me. The "I'm rich" line was good though lol. Other dialogue was standard.

Meh maybe I'm burnt out on super hero films but there's nothing that separates this film from any others judging by the trailer.

The Kree

Banned
I just want to email Zack Snyder directly (like in BvS) with some Justice League comic panels and ask him if he has something against the other colors on the spectrum.

I think color is how he chooses to convey tone because he doesn't know how to do it through direction and writing.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Guardians of the Galaxy had more colors in their trailer and the movie takes place in space. I cannot wait for a different director to do justice league 2.

vordhosbn

Banned
honestly don't understand how zack synder got this far

i listened to an interview and he sounds like a typical low iq fratboy

this world is so unfair

15258973_584128911784694_9108168940822986752_a.jpg

LeonSPBR

Wow that was bland. Lots of overused CGI.. Looks pretty run of the mill to me. The "I'm rich" line was good though lol. Other dialogue was standard.

Meh maybe I'm burnt out on super hero films but there's nothing that separates this film from any others judging by the trailer.

So you're saying that this trailer looks like the ones from Logan, Deadpool???? REALLY????

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Thought it was a good safe trailer. Nothing too crazy or dumb happening in it. Guess they want to test the waters a bit and see where they can go in the next one. Glad they didn't show Superman yet.

As always, Synder can shoot a cool looking film. Aquaman and Flash look like standouts. Momoa's Aquaman has a great sense of presence and I like what they're doing with the overall look of Flash's powers. My jury is waiting on Wonder Woman film to make a judgment there, because what we see here is mostly what they've shown before.

Cyborg is still rough territory, but I'm sure they work on it.

Batman I'm not entirely feeling, and I think that's because of tone. That said, the rich joke worked.

I'm in, even though my hype is tempered by BvS and Suicide Squad. Hopefully they nail it.

Do you guys think this will be the first billion dollar DCEU movie?

I thought BvS would be, but it whiffed by not being good. That really all they need.

We should all know better by now. This is Snyder's third movie with an exciting (it is) trailer. Lets wait until the actual movie comes out. Given his actual track record, we are up for extreme disappointment. I can say that confidentially because he has done two movies already.

Surfinn

So you're saying that this trailer looks like the ones from Logan, Deadpool???? REALLY????
No. I'm not saying every comic movie is the same. There are some wholly original ones. Just that this trailer looks like the typical hero CGI fest romp that we've become accustomed to seeing over the years.

Not to discredit films that try to break the mold.

OldMan

Banned
We'll see. Last super hero film I saw two times was Dr. Strange and that had a giant CGI villain, hopefully this has the same effect (earlier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom