• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Taco Bell team up to give fans Xbox One X starting 8/31

Symbiotx

Don't forget the free code period!

Without a Purchase (Online Code Request): Between 12:00 AM ET on September 22, 2017 and 11:59:59 PM ET on October 4, 2017, an eligible consumer may click here and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain the online entry code (the “Online Code”). No more than one (1) Online Code may be obtained through this method (note: the Online Code is non-unique and may be used up to one [1] time per entrant per day between 12:00 AM ET on September 22, 2017 and 11:59:59 PM ET on October 4, 2017).

Anytime you can get bean paste out of a gun you have to.

_SAKY_

B. Without a Purchase (Mail-In Code Request): To obtain a Code without making a purchase from August 21, 2017 to September 21, 2017, an eligible consumer must legibly hand write his/her full name (no initials), complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address on a 3½” x 5” properly stamped postcard and mail it to: Taco Bell® and Xbox® Game Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by September 21, 2017 and received by September 28, 2017. Administrator will send one (1) Code by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the request. Limit thirty-one (31) total Codes per person/email address via Mail-In Code Request. Mail-in requests will not be returned and no further correspondence will be entered into. Mail-in requests must be original and hand-written. No mechanical reproductions are allowed.

So do I have to hand right the Game Code request address or just my own? I could interpret these rules either way but it does not specifically state that I have to write the contest address.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
All Prize Claim PINs must be entered and prizes must be claimed on the Redemption Website by 11:59:59 PM ET on October 19, 2017 or the prize will be forfeited. Sponsors will ship prizes to each winner at the physical address provided at the time of registration or verification. Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks from the date of redemption/the end of the Game Period to receive a prize. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.

So, if I wait until 9/22/2017, and win one from the enter without a purchase via the online method and in, there's a shot I wouldn't get one until 6 to 8 weeks after the promotion ends, whenever that is. Interesting. I'll try it anyway, even though I'm buying one.

So, if I wait until 9/22/2017, and win one from the enter without a purchase via the online method and in, there's a shot I wouldn't get one until 6 to 8 weeks after the promotion ends, whenever that is. Interesting. I'll try it anyway, even though I'm buying one.

The one x doesn't even release till like November right?

FyreWulff

They'll have to wait until Xs are actually available to send to people..

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
The one x doesn't even release till like November right?
Yes, November 7th.

They'll have to wait until Xs are actually available to send to people..
I'd imagine as a partner in a Promotion like this, MS will either provide them to Taco Bell around the same time retailers would get their allotments. Taco Bell would then have to find ways ship them to wherever they have to go at the slowest shipping speed possible for cost reasons. They'll more than recover any cost in the bump in sales for the boxes being sold in stores.

E92 M3

Only:

A. Prizes (5,040): Each winner will receive an Xbox One X Bundle, which includes the following items: one (1) Xbox One X Console, one (1) Forza Motorsport 7 game, and one (1) three (3)-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass. The ARV of each prize is $589. The total number of prizes awarded in the Game will not exceed five thousand forty (5,040). Limit one (1) prize per person/household.

Hmm, the odds aren't as good as I thought.

Rootbeer

Banned
Every time this type of promotion runs I ask my local Taco Bell if they have the boxes. They never do.

lol probably the employees are conspiring with friends and family to take the boxes and use the codes on them. Yeah, i've ran into that a lot where they don't have the boxes. bleh.

Severianb

Yeah, I don't know where it started that people have to reference getting diarrhea from Taco Bell, but it's stupid. I never have issues from eating there.

I've never had diarrhea, but the small amount of food they give you for the price is sad, the chicken tastes like cardboard.

Also, any place where the beef costs less than the chicken should give anyone pause.

Chicken NEVER costs less than beef..... which means.... it's not really beef. There can be no other conclusion.

Z1PPL3BOavEwSinqjHgIIy1_mR0ZH8yBKIhByrgkZgr6hvrR9eC3aNMBjm6gb6ptJ2VAhulnG65JO-Em_Sc1O7JYZ9vTfD6Ax2qKcgs=w600

Clockwork

lol probably the employees are conspiring with friends and family to take the boxes and use the codes on them. Yeah, i've ran into that a lot where they don't have the boxes. bleh.

True story. This always seems to be about the time I order a big box and they hand me a bag with all my stuff in it.

Then I just sit there like "wtf?"

True story. This always seems to be about the time I order a big box and they hand me a bag with all my stuff in it.

Then I just sit there like "wtf?"
When this happens to me, I ask for a manager. I love Taco Bell, but I'm going there specifically for those boxes. If they don't have them, I ask for a rain check.

Camwi

I'll try once maybe, but I don't think I can trust my usual Taco Bell with not stealing the codes for themselves.

Every time.

What the hell kind of weak ass stomachs do you people have? Go see a doctor.

It's a joke. Stop getting so damn defensive over Taco Bell.

I'll try once maybe, but I don't think I can trust my usual Taco Bell with not stealing the codes for themselves.

If you want to improve your odds, Find a older Taco Bell that is low traffic, in an older neighborhood with mostly retirees, and staffed by said retired people.

Never heard that joke before!

Yeah... I'm not sure how I ate so much of it back in high school. If I had any now I would probably live in the bathroom for a day. As we've been discussing though, there are plenty of entry options that don't involve buying and eating Taco Bell!

Yea I read the rules and regulations, I'm definitely going to do the post card thing. I want an Xbox One X!!!!

Presumably, he means that the retirees don't care about winning an Xbox One X so they won't hoard the boxes/codes/be sold out of them.

I'm not sure how well it's enforced, but the rules are pretty clear that an employee of TB can't win....

Just don't give them your money until they tell you they have the box.

Top Bottom