• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Uchip

Banned
CHEEZMO™ 96
Uchip 60
G-Fex 41
scar tissue 23
Kraftwerk 20
ChiTownBuffalo 20
Ookami-kun 19
Acerac 17
dude 14
rpg_poser 13
Lucario 12
DonMigs85 12
Hitokage 12

and half of those are me complaining about what was posted
did you have a point or are you just trying to be funny?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Anyone got any interesting con/meet stories?

There's a small meet coming up near me but I'm not really big on going - certainly not alone anyway ._.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
CHEEZMO™;33382231 said:
Anyone got any interesting con/meet stories?

There's a small meet coming up near me but I'm not really big on going - certainly not alone anyway ._.

Small meet-ups are preferable, far as I'm concerned. I just haven't clicked with the nearby crowds. And I've been.... awkward with them in trying to find a boyfriend >_>

And I'm not even in the top ten on a furry thread? Sheesh, I am quiet.

Gala

Well...

q9yvo.jpg

What episode is this picture from?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Why are you guys posting suits =/

What episode is this picture from?

From the JL ep where they first introduced the Injustice League.

The wolf dude sketch Ookami-kun posted looks good to me. Furry, not too many dudebro muscles, and adequately animal-like head.

Doggie is technically an alien species called Anubian, but hey, more Doggie love is awesome!

Also it seems people are posting sharks.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Does he have gills on his thighs? 0_o

Edit: That's a verrrry low waistline...

Small meet-ups are preferable, far as I'm concerned. I just haven't clicked with the nearby crowds. And I've been.... awkward with them in trying to find a boyfriend >_>

And I'm not even in the top ten on a furry thread? Sheesh, I am quiet.

Yeah, I think it's just a small thing where they meet up and hang out in a bar or something they rented out.

The problem is that I only found out about it the other week. If it was a group of people I was already involved in I'd be more comfortable with going, but what with them being strangers I'm probably gonna abstain 'cause I have no one to go with ;_;

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
CHEEZMO™;33384316 said:

Nope, it's just a typical Japanese style of adding streaks or stripes on a shark for some odd reason.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You know Uchip, your avatar reminds me of Yui from K-ON.

If she was a squirrel she would look exactly like that.

G-Fex

CHEEZMO™;33384590 said:
I have no SFW art to post :|

Edit: Post Peaches! She's adorable~ :9

Same.

Oh I remember I liked this picture. His other stuff isn't SFW but this is.

I don't know I just like the artstyle he's really good at it.

laAFol.jpg

Hop

CHEEZMO™;33384316 said:

Edit: That's a verrrry low waistline...

Yeah, I think it's just a small thing where they meet up and hang out in a bar or something they rented out.

The problem is that I only found out about it the other week. If it was a group of people I was already involved in I'd be more comfortable with going, but what with them being strangers I'm probably gonna abstain 'cause I have no one to go with ;_;

Dude, it's a furmeet. We're just above anime fans in terms of expected lone-ness only because we'll at least sleep with each other.

Every time I've met a bunch of furs for the first time I've gotten no less than three consecutive glomps. You'll be fine.

G-Fex

Dude, it's a furmeet. We're just above anime fans in terms of expected lone-ness only because we'll at least sleep with each other.

Every time I've met a bunch of furs for the first time I've gotten no less than three consecutive glomps. You'll be fine.

well I heard furs are friendly...a little too friendly.

I remember rabbitinthemoon suiting up for the furcon with her friend. Oh man if only I could meet her in her bridget or minerva or Autumn costume :3

Hop

well I heard furs are friendly...a little too friendly.

There's definitely a line, it's not always a free-for-all, but it is the only time I've been able to cuddle up with a mostly-naked twink in a stranger's living room. So it's got that going for it.

G-Fex

There's definitely a line, it's not always a free-for-all, but it is the only time I've been able to cuddle up with a mostly-naked twink in a stranger's living room. So it's got that going for it.

I'm guessing when you say twink you're not talking about WoW.

CHEEZMO™;33385406 said:
I wish Autumn would be my waifu~
tWMbm.gif

*hugs* There there my friend, she's out of our league, as was gingervixen :(. I miss her a lot.

Rabbitinthemoon isn't a super gorgeous girl but she's fine.

Hop

CHEEZMO™;33385406 said:

It was :3

And then he goes and hooks up with this really fat guy, like 2x his size >_<

....also I just now see the reaction gif and that's the second funniest thing I've seen today for some reason.

Firehead

CHEEZMO™;33384976 said:
Checked my FA Follow subs, because why not?

Have some Jailbird

http://d.facdn.net/art/jailbird/1323452135.jailbird_felix2.png[img]

[img]http://d.facdn.net/art/jailbird/1322695765.jailbird_greasemonkey.png[img]

Sup?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/vRdYM.gif[img][/quote]

Oooh, nice. I like how he has a pipe in the second one for no real reason, other than "just 'cause". :3

G-Fex

It was :3

And then he goes and hooks up with this really fat guy, like 2x his size >_<

....also I just now see the reaction gif and that's the second funniest thing I've seen today for some reason.

maybe he just likes big guys? Sorry dude.

CHEEZMO™;33385749 said:
Speak for yourself
RE2xk.gif

Yeah I'd like to see you try to Woo that furred beauty

Uchip

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33384590 said:
I have no SFW art to post :|

Edit: Post Peaches! She's adorable~ :9

maybe if there were new ones
either way thread went so testosterone that i couldnt offset it if i tried

Hop

maybe he just likes big guys? Sorry dude.

Well yea, I was logarithmically approaching no chance in hell anyway but still. :(

I can't imagine being a normal, straight furry. You're not gonna get anything in terms of relationships at all.

Haly

Metalgarurumon was a disappointment after Weregarurumon.

Awesome bipedal punk werewolf thing -> quadrupedal tank thing?

Blargh!

Uchip

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33386505 said:
Better be some sexi grrls or imma be pissed.

you can even see it in the art by not only the vast ammounts of homosexual content and the fact that most of the female characters dont even look female half the time (unless its the animal aspect that people like in which case.... thats just straight up wtf)

Timedog that was not on topic.. lets keep things within the reigns of moderation in this furry-GAF thread.

EDIT: exactly. the logical answer. follow LOGIC, my friend.

Tarazet

Well yea, I was logarithmically approaching no chance in hell anyway but still. :(

I can't imagine being a normal, straight furry. You're not gonna get anything in terms of relationships at all.

The furry community is a sausage fest, especially online. If you happen to be gay and remotely desirable, though, you get the pick of the litter. No pun intended.

Haly

Isn't this true of a lot of fringe communities? Most of them are either sausagefests or the female equivalent. There are few obscure communities that have something like a 50/50 ratio.

Top Bottom