• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game soundtracks on vinyl | Analogue Gen 33fps

Woops! Didn't check to see if the first Nier had a separate vinyl (wanted separate and the box). Guess I'll order that off SE store. I think for UK people the price will be about the same as importing, including customs, but let's hope it doesn't get tagged by customs anyway!

... Only after I pre-ordered the Japanese version....

I dunno why this is a surprise, though - SE's Western offices have put up direct import versions of all their recent vinyl releases (FF7, FF8, CT/CC Arrange) so why wouldn't they do this?

It is definitely coming from the UK/EU stores too, btw, I know this from people at SE EU - just not sure what time orders will go up, so Europeans, sit tight.

Woops! Didn't check to see if the first Nier had a separate vinyl (wanted separate and the box). Guess I'll order that off SE store. I think for UK people the price will be about the same as importing, including customs, but let's hope it doesn't get tagged by customs anyway!

If you're in the UK and order from the SE store it'll be shipped from their London office, so you won't get customs hit.

I dunno why this is a surprise, though - SE's Western offices have put up direct import versions of all their recent vinyl releases (FF7, FF8, CT/CC Arrange) so why wouldn't they do this?

It is definitely coming from the UK/EU stores too, btw, I know this from people at SE EU - just not sure what time orders will go up, so Europeans, sit tight.

If you're in the UK and order from the SE store it'll be shipped from their London office, so you won't get customs hit.
Ah I mean, I've already ordered from CD Japan, which something like this I get customs tacked on. It usually ends up aligning with the SE store price or there abouts.

ryushe

never ordered from the SquareEnix store...

It ships from the UK so shipping is £5.95. set is listed at £55.99. Of course I am checking via UK site. EU is almost always overall more because of shipping, I think.

right, goddamn :/ feels like that was the cheapest option as even in the US shop it's 80$ without shipping already.

rpbtz

right, goddamn :/ feels like that was the cheapest option as even in the US shop it's 80$ without shipping already.

Yeah, shipping on the Square Enix EU store is ridiculous for mainland EU shipping. I was complaining last time that I had to pay €24 shipping... Now it's €35 for this one.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, shipping on the Square Enix EU store is ridiculous for mainland EU shipping. I was complaining last time that I had to pay €24 shipping... Now it's €35 for this one.
They wanted 35€ even for the 30th Anniversary Final Fantasy bag lol.

In for the box set. Glad I didn't miss this.

You say that, but SC5 doesn't have this.

PZjEhGe.jpg

Spwn

Sick postage fees, but I guess it's a take it or leave it situation. Ordered the Nier boxset and I'm pretty sure I would regret if I didn't.

Its always tough to see such a huge stickers price, but it is a two game set and the original Nier is one of my favorite games and OSTs. I suppose I'll have to buy the sequel now.

I still feel burned by the end of Drakengard 3 though.

kanuuna

Not happy to pay nearly a 100€ for the Nier box, but then again I ended up paying 35ish all in all for the Death Stranding single from Mondo. fml.

-GJ-

Tracklists: Gestalt / Automata

Kind of bummed at the lack of the "final" version of Weight of the World. (Unless it's actually there and just lost in Google translation.)

Tracklists are up on the EU store as well:

NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack Vinyl

A-1 Snow in Summer
A-2 Hills of Radiant Winds
A-3 Song of the Ancients / Devola
A-4 Gods Bound by Rules
A-5 Dispossession / Piano Ver.
B-1 Grandma
B-2 Blu-bird
B-3 The Wretched Automatons
B-4 Kainé / Salvation
B-5 Deep Crimson Foe
B-6 Yonah / Pluck Ver. 1
C-1 The Dark Colossus Destroys All
C-2 Cold Steel Coffin
C-3 Emil / Karma
C-4 Temple of Drifting Sands
C-5 Song of the Ancients / Fate
D-1 Shadowlord's Castle / Roar
D-2 Emil / Sacrifice
D-3 Shadowlord
D-4 Ashes of Dreams / New

NieR: Automata Original Soundtrack Vinyl

A-1 City Ruins - Rays of Light
A-2 Birth of a Wish
A-3 End of the Unknown
A-4 Vague Hope - Cold Rain
B-1 Amusement Park
B-2 A Beautiful Song
B-3 Pascal
B-4 Mourning
C-1 Peaceful Sleep
C-2 Alien Manifestation
C-3 The Sound of the End
D-1 Copied City
D-2 Dependent Weakling
D-3 Bipolar Nightmare
D-4 Weight of the World English Version - J'Nique Nicole

I moved to Germany from the UK and saw they wanted 27€ shipping, connected to my VPN and saw just £6 for UK. Sent it to my parents address and they can send it to me.

Yeah that's kinda fucked up. Wasn't ia8b's last 4X LP like $75?

The last 4xLP I can remember from 8bit is the Cuphead one which is $100, so still not bad.

But also the Square Store is very keen on telling you it's an import, so I'm figuring import shipping fees are factored into the price, which makes it more in the range of $55-60, which is much more reasonable.

wiibomb

The last 4xLP I can remember from 8bit is the Cuphead one which is $100, so still not bad.

But also the Square Store is very keen on telling you it's an import, so I'm figuring import shipping fees are factored into the price, which makes it more in the range of $55-60, which is much more reasonable.

shipping can also be a lot more expensive for the size of the box, I think the 4 LPs could very well be at $50-$60 but with import fees, shipping and also the commission the NA division has to take it isn't as bad.

Fhtagn

Can anyone chime in on whether it’s a dumb move to order from the SE shop? I’ve heard complaints before, and someone called them the worst above; is there reason to be cautious?

Top Bottom