• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

I was really enjoying The Last of Us right up until it took that weird plot turn in third act. You know, that bit when Ellie gets so drunk that she’s throwing up in the shower and Joel decides that’s a good time to try and stick his penis in her. It was just bizarre. But other than that, I’ve no real complaints.

o7DgMpC.gif

Prompto

Banned
I was really enjoying The Last of Us right up until it took that weird plot turn in third act. You know, that bit when Ellie gets so drunk that she’s throwing up in the shower and Joel decides that’s a good time to try and stick his penis in her. It was just bizarre. But other than that, I’ve no real complaints.

o7DgMpC.gif

What about the part where Ellie asks Joel for a drink and Joel decides its appropriate to grab her ass unsolicited.

Man this thread popping up again reminds me of how great of a place Gaf was. Hopefully when all the idiots are banned we can have our community back together.

We shall prevail

Usobuko

Banned
Why are all these juniors pretending to want our community back when it's the heavy posters that foster the community who account suicided.

Like Wtf.

I don't even recognized most of you.

Sir Doom

Why are all these juniors pretending to want our community back when it's the heavy posters that foster the community who account suicided.

Like Wtf.

I don't even recognized most of you.
They are suiciding their main accounts but not their alt accounts (juniors)
🤔

What about the part where Ellie asks Joel for a drink and Joel decides its appropriate to grab her ass unsolicited.

What about the part where Joel says he doesn't want to talk about anything social or political anymore, just video games?

'Cause there's nothing social or political about that, or about discourse around games, right folks?

halfbeast

Banned
I have been here since Killzone 2 dance gif days. Since MGS4 launch days,when Lair was laughed at, I was just a lurker and got an account recently. Just because I don't post much doesn't mean anything but whatever

LMAO!

that's like saying because you bought all of Taylor Swift's albums, you're allowed to grab her ass she's your girlfriend now.

Who is this?

Two tabs are always open on my pc, 9gag and neogaf OT , i lyed down , I have seen waves greener than your wildest dreams, I have seen paintings by wollan. I've read confessions that make you shiver , I watched amir0x getting demodded in real time... :)

I don't know man, I want OT back, I am kinda addicted to refreshing OT and looking for interesting topics to read. Whenever an story was developing, it's thread on Gaf was the best place to follow news .You wouldn't miss anything and didnt need to look for updates from other sources.Gaf had that covered already and all of it in one place.

There are so many great things that I love about this place and specially OT but as you may have noticed English is not my first language so I prefer to read than to comment.
Sorry if my junior member status bothered you :)

dankir

I've been going through all the account suicide threads, asides from a very few folks I'm not recognizing anybody and I've been here a long time.

:(

Kiraly

I've been going through all the account suicide threads, asides from a very few folks I'm not recognizing anybody and I've been here a long time.

:(

The decent posters that made this community are all, well, too decent to do shit like account suicides.

Not that they will ever return.

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
[(removed)]

Except this meme didnt originally come from here. Neogaf isnt as wacky and original as some people would like to pretend it is.

Top Bottom