• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT9| People still play this? Isn't it from 2004

Robin64

vbhTsRo.png

(Posting this cos I know some people have been hoping to get it from him while just doing LFR)

Godan

Lmao

Man. And what's with such a long wait this time for character transfer discounts?

I really doubt they would have one now. The level 100 boost is going from £40 to £49 i just don't even know how they can do that lol. Charging so much for something that cost them next to nothing to do. Few clicks and the edit of some database or something and that it done.

cdyhybrid

I really doubt they would have one now. The level 100 boost is going from £40 to £49 i just don't even know how they can do that lol. Charging so much for something that cost them next to nothing to do. Few clicks and the edit of some database or something and that it done.
Activision finds a way.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I wish Lore wouldn't talk about his own experiences after a question is answered, there could be so many more questions answered if time wasn't wasted on storytime.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Edit: Beaten several times over. Still don't like what they've done with Kil'jaden. Every recent assault on Azeroth just makes no sense to me.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
KJ talking a bit of shit to Sarg in that trailer was an interesting touch.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What do you mean?
I mean...they just kind of repeat their plans over and over without any kind of significant twist. In WoD the Draenor orcs wanted to invade Azeroth again and somehow that was supposed to work out even without the power of drinking the blood of Mannoroth. Like...they were objectively weaker. And here we are again with an invasion that has no real leverage. Kil'jaeden is supposed to be the Deceiver...but now he just throws himself headfirst at Azeroth after losing ground and the pawns working for him. He is not as intimidating or clever as he should be. The entire Burning Legion is like one giant joke at this point.

Robin64

KJ should be cleverer about all this, yeah, that's his thing and how he earned his name. On the other hand, Metzen did say that after his defeat at the Sunwell he doesn't give a shit and just want to eradicate life here.

Could find a good middle ground, though, this is just KJ throwing a vast number of ships at the problem and seeing what happens.

I mean...they just kind of repeat their plans over and over without any kind of significant twist. In WoD the Draenor orcs wanted to invade Azeroth again and somehow that was supposed to work out even without the power of drinking the blood of Mannoroth. Like...they were objectively weaker. And here we are again with an invasion that has no real leverage. Kil'jaeden is supposed to be the Deceiver...but now he just throws himself headfirst at Azeroth after losing ground and the pawns working for him. He is not as intimidating or clever as he should be. The entire Burning Legion is like one giant joke at this point.

Well he tried to have one of his demons deceive Khadgar in the tower of medivh, but he was having none of that shit.

Yeah I still don't feel like we're really being invaded by the Legion yet. I was kinda hoping 7.2 would step that up and what we've fought so far was just the early scouting force to whittle us down but apparently not. Are all the demons we killed just hanging out on the Broken Shore waiting for us to come to them?

Jag

Looks like flying won't be available until Legion Assaults start in Week 2 of 7.2. The time gated issues will be revered rep and the 4 zone assaults.

Anyone know if flying is available on Broken Isles? Wondering if it will be like the TI.

Magnus

Finally the character services go on sale. Took them long enough.

Wut. Haha I was just asking about this! Any way to see the new prices on mobile?

Edit: Never mind. Just saw it. Only 25% off. Wow. =

But it's something at least.

But yeah, it barely makes sense to faction and realm transfer. Rather boost and keep the other character.

Strimei

Looks like flying won't be available until Legion Assaults start in Week 2 of 7.2. The time gated issues will be revered rep and the 4 zone assaults.

Anyone know if flying is available on Broken Isles? Wondering if it will be like the TI.

I think you mean will it be available on the Shore, right?

Don't know myself but I have to imagine it will be. Wonder about Argus in 7.3 though.

v1perz53

Curse my own laziness, I meant to stock up on a few things before patch release was announced, but I didn't make it in time. Obliterum already up quite a bit on my server. Though I wonder if that will actually see a crash in price since (unless it changed from PTR) every level 110 gets one free Obliterum with their free forge.

Sounds weird but I kinda wish 7.2... wasn't so soon. I'm not really ready for it right now, still have plenty to do and not really feeling super burned out, new patch so quick is kind of overwhelming. But I know I'm in the minority so I'm glad its coming for all those desperate for some new stuff.

There is a 25% discount on bnet, thinking of getting Legion and a char transfer (PVE is too nice, want to feel the danger).
Can't find any info on how long the sale lasts, anyone know?

cdyhybrid

There is a 25% discount on bnet, thinking of getting Legion and a char transfer (PVE is too nice, want to feel the danger).
Can't find any info on how long the sale lasts, anyone know?

There is no danger.

Everyone ignores each other until you run into the dude that ganks you with three of his friends and then disappears.

There is no danger.

Everyone ignores each other until you run into the dude that ganks you with three of his friends and then disappears.

I'm laughing at this, I find pvp in the world hilarious. I'm usually a bitch who kills people weaker than me. I stay away from people who are stronger or who seems nice (they use /wave emote)

Apr 4, thanks!

Top Bottom