• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fist of The North Star (Hokuto ga Gotoku) - 3 minutes of gameplay (TGS)

forrest

formerly nacire
My one critique so far is that I really dislike how the characters black out when killed. I'd really like to see the carnage strewn about in battles and shortly after.

Everything looks good to me, except the violence. I know it's because Japanese rating stuff, but i wish they would add more into the western release, when (if) it will be released here. Same with the latest Berserk game, regarding the disappointing level of gore.

I don't want the camera to turn away when heads are exploding :( Also weak blood / gore effects. I would love to see some over the top "next gen" gore!

The reason I'm not feeling combat so much is because of how janky it looks. Combat in Yakuza games are a bit stiff, but they mostly feel very polished.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Kenshiro has the smallest butt I've ever seen on a human being:

Where's yo butt?

hqdefault.jpg

sublimit

Banned

Great impressions!
It's too bad this game came out in such a crowded time of the year. I'm still playing DQXI and i have barely started Valkyria Chronicles 4. But i will definitely buy it at some point after i finish some of the games i'm currently playing.

Top Bottom