• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

There's literally no point in me saving stones, I seldomly get the feature card lol. I dropped 500 stones when ssj4 Vegeta first came out and got shit D:

Don't be fooled by the Whis banner. it's everything was whis.jpg

in general I'd advise not spending more than 100 stones tops on either of them unless you're desperate for a 120% lead.
if only I had 100 stones. I'll just yolo pull on Vegeta.

Caulifla would be underused without a SSJ4 Vegeta team. Not to say she's bad but she's also appears in most banners afterwards so you'll always have a chance to get her again. The GSSR banner is a good way to help that chance but from the luck of Reizo Ryuu spending 300 stones for her, you might just get whis instead.

I'd recommend going for Vegeta then Caulifla so that you have a team to run her with.
I don't got 50 stones for that sweet, sweet, guaranteed Whis so single on Vegeta it is :p.

cordy

Banned
New Story?

Thank God.

Also hoping to somehow get Caulifla or Kale with this new banner. I don't like them as characters so maybe playing them will change my mind. Who knows.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
LR Hercule just looks like a waste. Doesn't count as farmable so you can't take him to restricted events and it's not like he's good on his own.

Khansolo1

So I have 64 stones, and both kale,and caulifla. So should I even bother pulling on the banner? I would love to get dupes but what are the upcoming summons?

Tamanon

Banned
So I have 64 stones, and both kale,and caulifla. So should I even bother pulling on the banner? I would love to get dupes but what are the upcoming summons?

Kale and Caulifla become regular drops, so I'd just wait for the better Dokkanfests, like Gogeta/SSj3 Goku.

ffvorax

LR Hercule just looks like a waste. Doesn't count as farmable so you can't take him to restricted events and it's not like he's good on his own.

For pay player yes, for F2P player is decent... and even for player that spend a little of money but still don't have the best TEQ units. I mean, is not a top 6, but either is not that bad...

After all is a free LR, decent stats, sure I won't use it as a leader, but fit good on my super teq team! :D

Piku_Ringo

Banned
took 50 years but we finally getting more story mode content and stones. fucking finally

New LR

BROG.png

BrunoM

? SSJ3 Broly is the Extreme TEQ Neo God and an LR now?
I dnot like the idea ...
He is already an lr man make vegeta or krilin picolo an LR first man

Plus if they wanted to make ssj3 broly an LR they shouldn't have made him extreme teq just don't flow right or sound right

But it will make them money and well this will keep going

I dnot like the idea ...

Plus if they wanted to make ssj3 broly an LR they shouldn't have made him extreme teq just don't flow right or sound right

Well Vegeta is already a paid LR and Piccolo is already a Semi-Free LR, so I'd say LR Krillin. Or better yet Yamcha lol, Yamcha is a joke but he's still stronger than Hercule.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I dnot like the idea ...

? SSJ3 Broly is the Extreme TEQ Neo God and an LR now?

No because that art is has nothing to do with dokkan battle and isn't from it. It's Broly God from a Universal Studios attraction in japan and from Dragon Ball Heroes. The art is for Dragon Ball Heroes.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Kid Buu in 3 days. Lol whoever said just wait for SSJ3 Angel Goku for SSJ4 Gogeta to have use cause he'd only be a month out.

WAY less likely he shows up on INT Gogeta's banner now

Styles

It's cool that they're getting the terrible Extremes out of the way first. This will just give us more time to save up for the superior Supers.

Game is up, new stories added and more Dragonballs added. I got super lucky and got all my Dragonballs in a single stamina bar lol. No new wish to bring in more items though :/ so I guess I either save it for later or just get Awakening & training items for a TEQ/AGL character. New Buu mission is also up but currently brokwn, it says super2 added but it's not there. If you hit the i it says the request has been completed or something. They just don't give a fuck about QA anymore do they? Whatever free stones :p.

Also upcoming WT from the 5th till 10th.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Game is up, new stories added and more Dragonballs added. I got super lucky and got all my Dragonballs in a single stamina bar lol. No new wish to bring in more items though :/ so I guess I either save it for later or just get Awakening & training items for a TEQ/AGL character. New Buu mission is also up but currently brokwn, it says super2 added but it's not there. If you hit the i it says the request has been completed or something. They just don't give a fuck about QA anymore do they? Whatever free stones :p.

Also upcoming WT from the 5th till 10th.
That's not broken, that's lazy.

BrunoM

Game back up so get to look at my new LR next to its buddies
tZ8cpLD.jpg

Still working on LR frieza it eill be another month until then lol

But enjoying my close to 800 day F2P box

It's cool that they're getting the terrible Extremes out of the way first. This will just give us more time to save up for the superior Supers.

Yeah I'm glad Kid Buu's coming out so fast. Get that shit out of the way. No one cares. I have literally seen zero Super 17s on my friend/guest lists. Nada.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Dokkaned fasha and bardock since I already had their medals.
They are super legit together with ssj4 vegeta.
Put them on my super team and bardock is critting for 522k, at SA1.

I reallly really want INT Kid Buu. I have this amazing extreme INT team I want to try. The only other Neo-God lead I have a team for is Angel SS3 Goku and who tf knows when he's coming out.

Also, guys, please post your pictures in quote tags.

denebj

Neo Member
So i guess they are delaying on purpose Angel Goku to not include it into the INT Gogeta ?
As long as they replace him with SSJ4 Gogeta I am fine with that ahahah
I really hope they are not giving us a really bad INT Gogeta banner just because they know that everybody is saving for him ...

So... if you're under 80% HP, INT Kid Buu and INT Buuhan get a 65% attack boost and 35% defense boost when linked. Is that right? Is it additive or multiplicative?

Fierce Battle - 15%
Big Bad Bosses - 25% / 25% (when hp is <= 80%)
Majin 10% / 10%
The Wall Standing Tall - 15%

So then would Kid Buu get his 170% from his passive + the 65%? This guy is a machine. Why doesn't anyone want to pull him? Because he doesn't have ki links?

I have str Gogeta maxed
Would I theoretically be able to use int gogeta in the same team should I pull him? Or do they have the same name and are therefore blocked ?
I know it’s obviously not an ideal team but I do with what I pull :)

Unfortunately both Gogetas are considered the same character so you can't have them in the same team (unless you use a friend Gogeta, but in that case why would you do that)

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
...why would you use 3 int units and not have bulma as leader?
just use the same team, 4 teq units, bulma as leader, bulma/goku friend and grandpa gohan and lr freeza.

Top Bottom