• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Welcome to E3 2014 | GIF & WEBM Thread, where you can post the hype.

It's that time of year again for NeoGAF to get hyped for E3, so this thread is here to help you. When people are anticipating for arrival of E3, that's when the best moment are going to happen with the newly made GIFs, memes, and WebMs that are filled with Pre-E3 hype.

The thread is made month early because it would allow people to post their creations well in advance. Since there are so many pre-E3 threads, many people would find it difficult to find the GIFs and WebMs so this thread would make it easier for people to keep track of GIFs and WebMs. We always know that people would appreciate the amazing works.

Also I would like to mention that E3 memes and standby images are allowed.

Rules
1. Please don't quote the gifs. If you want to comment on the works then please remove the codes.
2. Please don't repost the same images frequently

Here are couple of brand new E3 GIFS for y'all to get hyped.

[IMG]http://giant.gfycat.com/PoshGlossyAuk.gif
Credit to rrc1594

iHVi7VGKShW0g.gif

Credit to Panda in Space

iXqdBoG.gif

Credit to DrForester

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I have the ideas, I don't have the talent. :(
I have the talent, I don't have the RAM/GPU. :(

Looking forward to what's coming in this thread though. If only NeoGAF supported .webm natively.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
How about crediting the original artists?

And maybe quote the original posting, so we can go to that thread and see them in context?

would've been better to have this thread made after E3

so that we could've just archived them all together in a string of posts

the rules are there but likely old gifs and image quoting will still happen

BY2K

Membero Americo
Don't quote the gifs, people! Edit the text to describe what the gif you quote was, or something.

Mobile users/low connection users will be grateful.

AdanVC

That Yoshida/Spider Man gif is one of the most high quality hype gifs I've seen in months!! Huge props to the creator.

Edit: Thanks for adding the link to the creators of the OP gifs! Panda In Space, you're the man. Damn good gif!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Probably my new favorite Hype GIF
I'm cryin over here!
http://a.pomf.se/mc63t.gif

I take that people don't really read OP or rules anymore nowadays? I'm sorry, but please be considerate of other members.

Agreed. Think it's premature.
would've been better to have this thread made after E3
the rules are there but likely old gifs and image quoting will still happen

Thread whining is pretty silly since they have choices to click the thread or not. Also I would like to mention that I haven't forbid any old GIFS. In fact, I welcome them if people still have nostalgia about those old gifs.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
That Yoshida/Spider Man gif is one of the most high quality hype gifs I've seen in months!! Huge props to the creator. ElTorro I guess?

I'm sorry, but please be considerate of other members.

I asked that you give credit to the original artists to avoid the confusion above. You might be better off spending the energy correcting that, and less on griping about my, and others, "whining".

Top Bottom