• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan Season 2 |OT| NO MANGA TALK

Status
Not open for further replies.
06d07140759bb44e099ebcc4fc69797720ba65e7_hq.gif
w8BGlRg.gif

I'm so confused, I love it! lol. Reveals just add more questions to go along with it.

Bring on season 3, please don't make me wait as long this time.

I'm so confused, I love it! lol. Reveals just add more questions to go along with it.

Bring on season 3, please don't make me wait as long this time.

Yeah, last episode was good but the reveals kind of piss me off because now we have to wait. Season three comes out next year, so it won't be so bad this time around.

Sadist

Binged the last few episodes, that was fun. Loved seeing all of this animated. Best part:

Mikasa is lit; I know soms joke around Mikasa's sheer "dedication" to Eren, but her deathstares are things of legend.

Everything else is great; Reiner having a severe case of PTSD is actually cool, Bertholdt is shook. Ymir is cool. Connie is a poor bastard. Everybody loves Christa. Erwin is a boss.

m23

Is there some sort of detailed summary of season 2? I just finished watching it but I'd like to read about it in case I missed some things. Thanks in advance.

brawly

Man, I'm so glad I decided to rewatch the first season after watching the second and not before. It's amazing to see certain characters in a different light.

Mimosa97

I've just finished watching the first and really liked it. Where can I watch the second season (no dubs) legally?

I'm sorry if the question has already been asked. I avoided looking at the thread for fear of spoilers.

Caught up with the season. That was incredible. Goddamn episodes 11-12 were a rush.

The Mikasa scenes..gotdamn. She was ready to cut fools down with zero hesitation. So amazing.

Brakke

Banned
I've just finished watching the first and really liked it. Where can I watch the second season (no dubs) legally?

I'm sorry if the question has already been asked. I avoided looking at the thread for fear of spoilers.

crunchyroll.com

I know they delay episode availability if you're not a subscriber, but all or nearly all of the eps should be up for free by now.

The collapsing disc sales market is more to blame then the wait. Series like Love Live and Osomatsu-san have a strong vol 1 from event tickets then it drops off, and even Yuri on Ice will never touch Bakemonogatari's numbers.

You dont have to worry about Attack on Titan losing popularity though - it routinely finishes at One Piece's level or below it depending on how many volumes of manga each released that year.

Mediking

Attack on Titan manga looks... rough.

And this is coming from a guy who always raises a banner for manga.

I applaud the anime for looking so good.

Mediking

Bertholdt is pretty much just like me when it comes to talking about the girl you like...

Code:
[IMG]https://j.gifs.com/g5lkl6.gif[/IMG]

Mediking

AotGAF! I need your help finding an Aot song! I found this really cool video that displays Eren's best moments from Season 1 and Season. It's worth a shot if you wanna watch.

But...

What's the name of this amazing song that plays when Eren and Mikasa is trying to pull his mother's hand out of the rubble before she gets eaten? I'm not talking about the song that plays when she gets eaten BUT the song before it...

It's from around 0:39 to roughly 1:12 in the video. Please tell me!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2piHRVW4dXo&index=13&list=LLlhy7pSqcKGzPS_Ut-8hGMQ&t=472s

AotGAF! I need your help finding an Aot song! I found this really cool video that displays Eren's best moments from Season 1 and Season. It's worth a shot if you wanna watch.

But...

What's the name of this amazing song that plays when Eren and Mikasa is trying to pull his mother's hand out of the rubble before she gets eaten? I'm not talking about the song that plays when she gets eaten BUT the song before it...

It's from around 0:39 to roughly 1:12 in the video. Please tell me!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2piHRVW4dXo&index=13&list=LLlhy7pSqcKGzPS_Ut-8hGMQ&t=472s

Xl-Tt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUJwcnkAVKQ
after 3:00

BumRush

Question about season 1 (and the series in general) but this thread is most active so I figured I'd ask here:

I'm 11 episodes in and the plot is amazing (it's something I've never seen before, it's dark, etc.). I'm new to anime and I have a really hard time with how often the characters yell. I'd venture that 75% of the dialogue is screaming. Does this die down a bit as the series goes on or is this the way it's going to be?

kirblar

Question about season 1 (and the series in general) but this thread is most active so I figured I'd ask here:

I'm 11 episodes in and the plot is amazing (it's something I've never seen before, it's dark, etc.). I'm new to anime and I have a really hard time with how often the characters yell. I'd venture that 75% of the dialogue is screaming. Does this die down a bit as the series goes on or is this the way it's going to be?
This is sort of an Anime trope thing along w/ the gasps of shock.

BumRush

3 episodes into S2 and I'm still really into it. Maybe because I read about the pacing issues in S1 - and lowered my expectations - I wasn't really bothered by it.

The trope-y things still bother me (e.g. the yelling, the gasps of surprise, the whole face blushing when embarrassed, etc.) and the fact that 99% of Mikasa's dialogue is "Eren" is such a waste of her character, but the story just keeps getting more and more intriguing. Glad I stuck with it!

Mediking

3 episodes into S2 and I'm still really into it. Maybe because I read about the pacing issues in S1 - and lowered my expectations - I wasn't really bothered by it.

The trope-y things still bother me (e.g. the yelling, the gasps of surprise, the whole face blushing when embarrassed, etc.) and the fact that 99% of Mikasa's dialogue is "Eren" is such a waste of her character, but the story just keeps getting more and more intriguing. Glad I stuck with it!

Great to hear! :)

Doesn't the anime look so good???

It actually kinda ruined any attempt to watch something like DBZ Super. AoT looks and sounds sooo good in motion.

The yelling is trope-y?

Have you been followed by a giant, immortal cannibal before? :p :p
You also would yell!

BumRush

The yelling is trope-y?

Have you been followed by a giant, immortal cannibal before? :p :p
You also would yell!

Haha agreed, but they yell about EVERYTHING. There is more yelling than normal conversation. There was one episode where Armin was developing a plan (which is every episode), and mid-way through his soliloquy he just started screaming at the top of his lungs for no reason. It was unreal.

Haha agreed, but they yell about EVERYTHING. There is more yelling than normal conversation. There was one episode where Armin was developing a plan (which is every episode), and mid-way through his soliloquy he just started screaming at the top of his lungs for no reason. It was unreal.
It`s an anime thing, you`ll get used to it once you become a reg anime watcher. AoT is probably the best gateway for people who never watch anime to get them into the genre though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom