• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Infinity War - SDCC Footage (Potato Quality)

MrMephistoX

Cap's outfit is similar to this concept art from Civil War:
skuz6.jpg

Honestly that's my favorite cap outfit by far...he looks dorky with the helmet.

Vic_Viper

Cap's outfit is similar to this concept art from Civil War:
skuz6.jpg

They never ended up using it though which is a shame. The suit in the first half on Winter Soldier is still the best.

The Black Order looks way better in that poster than I thought they would too. I highly recommend people reading Infinity by Hickman too if your interested in where they come from.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Punished Cap was the best part of the trailer*. I hope all the super-duders get their butt handed and Cap comes in with his actual battle experience to lead the counterattack.

Although I think we all know how the movie should end. With a snap.

Or more likely he has armor on in the first part but throws it off once he has several of the Stones because he doesn't need it anymore.

The part where he's phasing through the black portal genuinely looks like the first time any avenger encounter him face to face .. to me at least .. also all the material thus far has shown him armor-less. They already did the armor in Guardians and the end of Ultron, maybe they don't want to reuse the same CG model.

Cuburt

oh, yeah. they did that before, right? which trailer was it again?

It's been kind of like a back and forth thing between both parties for a while now, especially since there are films almost constantly in the works you can almost guarantee if one party drops a trailer or has some good press in the news, the other drops a trailer to catch headlines.

Ithil

Punished Cap was the best part of the trailer*. I hope all the super-duders get their butt handed and Cap comes in with his actual battle experience to lead the counterattack.

Although I think we all know how the movie should end. With a snap.

The part where he's phasing through the black portal genuinely looks like the first time any avenger encounter him face to face .. to me at least .. also all the material thus far has shown him armor-less. They already did the armor in Guardians and the end of Ultron, maybe they don't want to reuse the same CG model.

He already has the gauntlet in that scene with at least some of the Stones, I doubt it's early.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Knowing the Skrulls are in Captain Marvel does have me thinkin bout the possibility that some characters here are Skrulls...

Given that it also takes place in the 90s, it allows them to retcon some as Skrulls...

Highkey salty that they tried to make Tony's old ugly ass look neat and respectable by blowing him up at a flattering angle but they go and get Cap at some wack view where we can't even see his face when he's probably undergone the biggest transformation.

WaterAstro

Man, I'm surprised theyre keeping the trailer underwraps. I figured Marvel wanted to cut JL at the kneecaps.

Well JL comes out a bit after Thor, so they'll release it then.

Honestly, it doesn't sit well if they do it before Thor is finished. It's spoiling the movie.

Top Bottom