• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Envy with the tower dive
misc-fEEd.png

That was really cool by Kpii to only skewer SVG's Earth Spirit and somehow leave Envy behind though.

Twookie

pretty much talents and her recent buffs

bloodstone + minus respawn is pretty insane

you have like 2 lives plus BB, pretty good

her passive has been buffed these last patches too, so she hits hard fast and has a relatively long range

You guys see why I keep calling Envy a liability, right? He's mechanically good but his wavelength is so different to everyone else that it almost never works out.

shira

It would be pretty cool if after the 1v1 Bo3 final Iceiceice comes out of the dressing room in a puff of smoke, throws down his rapier trophy and plays 1v1.

Gaaraz

Who would you guys recommend for the Timely Interruption quest please? I'm thinking Clockwerk or Earth Shaker could be good (with aghs) but am tempted by Venge too since her stun is pretty good.

Is it worth considering someone like Bounty Hunter too with invis and shurriken? Seems like a good combo, plus I could possibly find some people trying to TP. Seems so difficult to interrupt 6 spells in one game.

Artanisix

Who would you guys recommend for the Timely Interruption quest please? I'm thinking Clockwerk or Earth Shaker could be good (with aghs) but am tempted by Venge too since her stun is pretty good.

Is it worth considering someone like Bounty Hunter too with invis and shurriken? Seems like a good combo, plus I could possibly find some people trying to TP. Seems so difficult to interrupt 6 spells in one game.

that quest is complete aids

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Sand King since his stun is instant, does well vs enemy melee cores, two escape options.

Update today made some key QoL changes:

- After nominating a hero to ban, that hero is no longer shown as your tentative pick.
- If the last player to pick does not select a hero during hero selection, that player is given an abandon/loss and loses MMR. The match is not scored for the other players.

Top Bottom