• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
These matches are already ten times better than last year in many cases. Like, yeah, it's more professional and there's a lot of top talent, but the character showings are pretty damn good.

Fuck Red Bull is coming up too.

Duress

These matches are already ten times better than last year in many cases. Like, yeah, it's more professional and there's a lot of top talent, but the character showings are pretty damn good.

Fuck Red Bull is coming up too.

I think the quality is already better with eleague than red bull

We'll see if redbull does better this year in presentation

So my friend has a Technicolour router and we haven't been able to play since the game came out. All our matches are unplayable lagfests despite both of us living in the U.K. We both tried the CFN beta and hoped it would be different but nope. The game will not work with this router and he can't make any changes to the router due to his living arrangements. Has capcom said anything about this or is anyone here experiencing these issues?

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
I feel like I'm fighting nothing but smurfs in this beta. I guess it makes sense that there are a ton of people of all skill levels still climbing out of the silver leagues but fuck if I'm not salty about these fake, temporary points.

I should just be grateful for the practice against strong players I guess.

Or maybe I'm playing like an idiot tonight, who knows.

kirblar

I feel like I'm fighting nothing but smurfs in this beta. I guess it makes sense that there are a ton of people of all skill levels still climbing out of the silver leagues but fuck if I'm not salty about these fake, temporary points.

I should just be grateful for the practice against strong players I guess.

Or maybe I'm playing like an idiot tonight, who knows.
It's a Beta, it's all new profiles so the skill distribution isn't sorted.

mbpm1

gBeqQxi.png

Today was pretty good too. Little slower than yesterday in the MMing side, but everything better than the current CFN now. Oh, and not a single error. So nice to not see FAILED TO RETRIEVE DATA.

Are they adding new things to the stages every day? Because people didn't notice the beach changes until today.

HardRojo

It's gonna be hard to go back to long loading times on PS4 after playing this Beta on PC.
Edit: Also lol at people RQing and not rematching in this beta, it's a freaking beta, the points are not staying. I get not rematching if the match was obviously laggy, but many weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom