• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

what like really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tysaJyJ1hA

look at this shit, and this is kind of a mild playthrough of this mission

j9vsi9.gif

robotrock

Banned
2 star review for ME:A incoming.

I think Brad once said that a 3 star review was "this game is fine or OK"

but he was definitely harsher towards it in the bomb cast.

Giant Bomb doing reviews continues to be weird. I can't imagine it'll get a lot of traffic beyond the core GB audience since the consensus has been formed already, and the core GB audience doesn't need a review to know what Brad thinks.

Megasoum

Banned
I don't know what to think about Persona 5....

I'm not really a JRPG fan, played a couple over the years but never finished (the closest I got is playing maybe 80% of the story in FFX, Chrono Trigger and Mario RPG)...

I never played any Persona games (or watched the P4 ER) so I have zero attachment to the universe.

But at the same time people are raving about the game and it does look good.

Teddified

I'm not really a JRPG fan, played a couple over the years but never finished (the closest I got is playing maybe 80% of the story in FFX, Chrono Trigger and Mario RPG)...

I never played any Persona games (or watched the P4 ER) so I have zero attachment to the universe.

Do you like visual novels? That's the main appeal of the P3 and P4 games, not really the RPG stuff.

robotrock

Banned

I just saw you write Nier off because of one GB livestream and now you're trying to tell me you don't know what to think of Persona 5 because of a Giant Bomb video that was positive about it

Hindl

Well just accidentally fell into the fight with Ganon to end BotW. Was exploring and wandered into the main room. Final boss was pretty good, and then that last part was
really easy and fanservicy fighting pig ganon
but I liked it. IT was kinda easy but eh. Ironically I wandered in looking for the
Hylian Shield
but oh well. Man, that is a hell of a game. Might go back and explore more but goddamn

Top Bottom