• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim E3 Information Recap Thread [Update: Romances~~~~]

I wasn't very interested in this as Oblivion turned me off from Elder Scrolls. I'll be keeping a closer eye on it for sure, now.

Looks good in many ways not so good in others (the draw-in), Xbox 360 is showing its age. I will probably get the PC version, and if there ever is one, a Cafe version.

Goddamn, those animations when the dragon appeared, or when it crashed down and actually changed the landscape around it... Goddamn.

Emerson said:
Looked awesome. Sure hope I get to see the 30 minute demo at some point.
If we're not shown during E3, Bethesda will have it up for download soon enough, I'm sure of it.

GreekWolf

Poor Dennis just got raped with a broomstick.

Skyrim looks fan-fucking-tastic. Absolutely incredible in motion.

GOTY without even trying.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Mr_Brit said:
GOTY already, there's no point in anyone else even trying this year.

This x100000. Simply nothing else comes close to my hype for this game. I'm over 1000 hours combined with Daggerfall through Oblivion, Skyrim will consume my life for some time.

So more dragons than dragon age confirmed?

Pretty fucking hyped for this game. My girl has recently gotten into more hardcore gaming. I'm pretty sure she'll like sky rim.

cdyhybrid said:
They didn't mention the Dark Brotherhood T.T Maybe they don't wanna spoil it?
The Dark Brotherhood is in, they were mentioned during an earlier magazine article. They were the first confirmed faction, to be precise. :lol

KKRT00

Wow, it absolutely blown me away. This could be really something i could love as much as Morrowind. Definitely GOTY contender.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Wow....... this looks absolutely amazing. I mean the graphics are good but the Mammoths, Giants, Dragons, and weather calls :0 Combined with godly music :0 :0

This could be my GOTY.

GreekWolf

I'm in disbelief that was running on 360 hardware.

Watching that Wooly Mammoth lumbering by... the fight with the giant... the water streaming through the dungeon. Wow.

zlatko

Banned
Game looks fantastic. 300 hours? I was going to just rent it since F3 I was able to roll through with a lot of playing one weekend, but 300 hours isn't a weekend romp lol.

Bought day one. :D

Top Bottom