• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

"When it all comes down to it, life is just one big Gran Turismo 5: Prologue. You gotta take it one lap at a time."
-Dale Earnhardt Jr., Gran Turismo 5.

Trike

"Oh God, this can't be true. Are you fucking with me? Then we lost, everything humanity has ever struggled for, everything we have achieved, is lost. I can't believe that we have to rely on him. If it is Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman then we are all doomed to die."

"赤ちゃんはどこからくるの?"
"じゃ、見せてあげる。”

Also, the end of Confidential Mission actually did this and it was the cheesiest shit ever.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
An actual, real example:

"The job...KILLER IS DEAD"

Yeah it makes no fucking sense and means nothing. Much like everything else in Killer is Dead
and I love it for that

Jockel

"I'm not religious, but with this many targets to assassinate, I've just might reached Killer 7." - Jayden Smith

Killers Heaven? Nobody laughing? Anyone? Thank you, I'll be here performing all week.

Griss

When I saw the thread title, I thought, "Oh, so the OP wants to check how many people on GAF visit /v/." Never thought GAF would run with it.

I have no idea why I find these so funny, god help me.

mrlion

Oh I got another one, of course one of my favorite games of all time Killer 7, simply because that's the name of the organization.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
"Look at this cataclysm those warlords of Draenor created on their burning crusade. Time for them to suffer the wrath of the lich king!.....mists of pandaria."

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
"How did you know about Project Metal Gear Solid?! "Two Sons of Liberty" is the PAL code phrase for the computer."

Blizzard

Banned
Jokes aside, I glanced through several game names in Steam but didn't spot much besides possibly Alpha Protocol. I haven't played that yet -- does anyone use that phrase in the game?

Guess Who

Banned
"You know what they say, Dante! Devils never cry!"

"Well, Vergil, tonight, the devil just may cry."

- Bayonetta, 2001, Wii U

qbrXmNV.gif

This would work if this was the game:

Timeless

"Well, well, well. Spy Fox in Dry Cereal." - Carmelita Fox, after Spy Fox falls into a giant bowl of cereal with no milk.

"We have freed our land from the oppressors thanks to your help. Jason, we owe you so much. Together we can form a new country. A new, proud culture. We can build a Pool Nation."

MormaPope

Banned
All I want is to be remembered. By other people, by history. The Patriots are trying to protect their power, their own interests, by controlling the digital flow of information. I want my memory,
my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history, I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark on history. But the Patriots would deny us even that, I will triumph over the Patriots, and liberate us all. And we will become the "Sons of Liberty"!

Solidus motherfucking Snake, MGS2: Sons of Liberty.

Top Bottom