• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time in a while and its pretty funny at how many ideas from YYH made their way back into HxH but got much more fleshed out the second time around. That and you can see the maturity in Togashi's writing in a lot of ways.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time in a while and its pretty funny at how many ideas from YYH made their way back into HxH but got much more fleshed out the second time around. That and you can see the maturity in Togashi's writing in a lot of ways.

Wait until you get to Chapter Black, it becomes way more apparent in that arc.

Jaded, is Koto going to make the roster?
IgMyx.gif

Wait until you get to Chapter Black, it becomes way more apparent in that arc.
The prototype Nen arc.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Don't forget, when you die, you go to Home For Infinite Losers.
THEY DESTROYED THE CARGO ROBOT!

YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL MY ARM GROWS BACK

VEGETA WAS THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THE MARTIAL ARTS STADIUM, STOMPED ON ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE & STEPPED ON MY GRANDFATHER

THEN HOW COME HE DIDN'T GO THE WAY OF THE DINOSAUR

caliph95

THEY DESTROYED THE CARGO ROBOT!

YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL MY ARM GROWS BACK

VEGETA WAS THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THE MARTIAL ARTS STADIUM, STOMPED ON ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE & STEPPED ON MY GRANDFATHER

THEN HOW COME HE DIDN'T GO THE WAY OF THE DINOSAUR
TOO BAD IT'S SUNDAY OTHERWISE THE BUILDING WILL BE FILLED BY TOMORROW

DAMN VEGETABLES THEY EVACUATED

I WILL SEND YOU ALL TO THE NEXT DIMENSION

Morlas

Your father was a poor fighter, but a brilliant scientist.

cut to some bandana asshole screaming "THIS ENDS NOW" and throwing a tiny energy blast into a giant energy orb

tenor.gif

Seda

Is this supposed to be a good one, or is it lame as fuck like Unicorn.

You watched the first season right? (imo) It had some potential and good characters but dropped the ball in various places. Sounds like S2 is better in most ways, and hopefully higher stakes make things more interesting.

Seda

That reminds me I should refresh my memory of the first season. (The last episode of Season 1 aired last December.)

Episode 25 summary from Wikipedia

McGillis reveals his true motives to Gaelio. He had goaded Carta to accept a suicide mission so he could take her place. He convinced Gaelio to turn Ein into the fearsome monster mecha he has become so everyone would see how far Gjallarhorn would compromise its values to win. He even plans to take over Gaelio's family once Gaelio is dead. This enrages Gaelio, who attacks relentlessly until McGillis stabs Gaelio's Kimaris suit through the chest, killing the latter. Kudelia and Makanai make it to the parliament assembly in time, utilizing a secret passageway. Kudelia addresses the assembly and chastises them for their treatment of people. Mikazuki, who finds himself outmatched by Ein, pushes Barbatos to its limits to win. In doing so, he loses sight in his right eye, and the use of his right arm, although neither affects his ability to use his Alaya-Vijnana or pilot a mobile suit. When Makanai wins the election, Orga gives his comrades an order not to die on the battlefield until the cease-fire signal takes place, as their mission is now complete. Tekkadan returns to Mars, while Kudelia remains to advise Makanai and see her vision come to pass.

Yeah this is coming back to me.

You watched the first season right? (imo) It had some potential and good characters but dropped the ball in various places. Sounds like S2 is better in most ways, and hopefully higher stakes make things more interesting.

Just want to through this out there, IBO, especially the second season, is essentially a Mob Series in Mecha Clothing.

Top Bottom