• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

FMT, our dance is going to have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday Night! I have to get up early tomorrow so an 11PM or later start time is pushing it.

No worries, I got you Bob. It will be for naught as I stomp out Mcneily's small flame of hope as my last Madden '12 hurrah

I have my faith in you to get it done!

bluemax

Banned
Last night it was fairly late and I was going to go to bed and then my friends invited me to a game of DotA2 so I played :(

Had a kind of meh game as Ursa but we won and I soloed Roshan at least twice.

Splat

God I am tired after taking a redeye last night and barely sleeping. Hope I can focus enough on the game tonight, haha.

Note: Only reason Fitz is going off is because I practiced him pretty hard in response to being stuck w/ him. Figure if I get dealt Larry, make Larryade and make you all pay for me keeping him.

LukeSmith

God I am tired after taking a redeye last night and barely sleeping. Hope I can focus enough on the game tonight, haha.

Note: Only reason Fitz is going off is because I practiced him pretty hard in response to being stuck w/ him. Figure if I get dealt Larry, make Larryade and make you all pay for me keeping him.

And have CB win you like 3 huge games

Now I must crush both of your fitzgeralds

bluemax

Banned
Since the week is almost over:

Code:
Cowboys	  3	11	0
Jaguars	  3	11	0
Rams	  3	11	0
Chargers  4	10	0
Panthers  4	10	0
Chiefs	  4	9	0*
Ravens	  4	9	0*
Redskins  4	9	0*
Bills	  5	9	0
Dolphins  5	9	0
Falcons	  5	9	0
Packers	  5	9	0
Titans	  5	9	0
Lions	  6	8	0
Jets	  6	7	0*
Bengals	  7	7	0
Seahawks  7	7	0
Texans	  7	6	0*
Vikings	  7	6	0*
Browns	  8	6	0
Buccs	  8	6	0
Raiders	  8	5	0*
Bears	  9	5	0
Colts	  9	5	0
Giants	  9	5	0
Patriots  9	5	0
Cardinals 9	4	0*
Eagles	  10	4	0
Steelers  11	3	0
Saints	  12	2	0
Broncos	  12	2	0
49ers	  12	2	0

Playoff Picture

AFC
East: Patriots
North: Steelers
South: Colts
West: Broncos

Wild Card: Browns, Raiders
Outside: Texans, Bengals

NFC
East: Eagles
North: Bears
South: Saints
West: 49ers

Wild Card: Cardinals, Giants
Outside: Buccs, Vikings

AFC
East 25-30
North 30-25
South 24-31
West 28-26

NFC
East 26-29
North 27-28
South 29-27
West 31-24

I dedicate the rest of my season to doing my part in making sure the AFC East is not the worst division in football and stays on top of the South. Do it with me Bills! Fuck the draft!

Mrbob

Nice combined record for the NFC West.

It's going to be sweet going 3-1 against such a "dominant" division after I dispose of FMT next week!

Fun Fact: 12 of the 14 games I've played has had the score within 7 points or less in the 4th quarter. I'm too lazy to check for other players, but has any other team had as many close 4th quarter games?

McNei1y

Fun Fact: 12 of the 14 games I've played has had the score within 7 points or less in the 4th quarter. I'm too lazy to check for other players, but has any other team had as many close 4th quarter games?

Yes. Me. At least I have the past two seasons. It seems like every game, save for a few blowouts, has come down to the 4th quarter. It sucks big time.

Ramirez

I swept the NFC Least, and had the most losses to the AFC West, with still one game to play against them. Does DAW still play his games these days?

LukeSmith

I dedicate the rest of my season to doing my part in making sure the AFC East is not the worst division in football and stays on top of the South. Do it with me Bills! Fuck the draft!

No amount of rah-rah trash talk, screen passes and slot prayers get your division on the level of the AFC South.

Even with Mastershake - who is by all accounts a brand new Madden player and still learning the game - we have Pheenix, ever improving, Smokey, perennial elite, and me.

AFC South isn't top tier (for sure), but we're not trashcan tier like AFC East and NFC North

Mrbob

No amount of rah-rah trash talk, screen passes and slot prayers get your division on the level of the AFC South.

Even with Mastershake - who is by all accounts a brand new Madden player and still learning the game - we have Pheenix, ever improving, Smokey, perennial elite, and me.

AFC South isn't top tier (for sure), but we're not trashcan tier like AFC East and NFC North

AFC
South 24-31

NFC
North 27-28

numbers_never_lie_186x250.jpg

This trash tier player is about to sweep your division. Thanks for the extra motivation!

LukeSmith

AFC
South 24-31

NFC
North 27-28

numbers_never_lie_186x250.jpg

This trash tier player is about to sweep your division. Thanks for the extra motivation!

Yeah, with Shake, a brand new player who has 2 wins total, we're three games behind you. Numbers never lie, indeed.

I can't believe I'm going to have to dumpster dive in Week 17 to end your fucking season.

yard-cleanup-dumpsters.jpg

Splat

Hrm, I got a couple messages saying I had a new private message on ea forums, but after following the link (http://forum.ea.com/uk/pm/inbox.page), I had no messages. Link looks legit (afaik), but is this some kind of phishing thing other people have seen? I changed my ea password after anyways.

I only abuse the screen if somebody is abusing the blitz, and many of those slot prayers are set up. I don't quit in games when I'm losing too, the more prayers you pray the more prayers end up completed! I think I just found Tebow a motto.

Who in the East isn't improving besides maybe me? Sanjuro is 9-5 atm, no1 could've predicted that.

If Smokey loses his next two games against the ever formidable Ferny and the playoff-bound Sanjuro then the South vs East overall record is dead even.

Trash tier avatar for sure.

I dislike the average Laker fan almost as much as the average Jet fan. It makes sense in a weird way.

Ferny

If Smokey loses his next two games against the ever formidable Ferny and the playoff-bound Sanjuro then the South vs East overall record is dead even.

Won't happen with about 5 of my starters wiith injuries for multiple weeks including Brooks and Revis. At this point, im just playing for draft position.

Ferny

I can't wait till my QB and RB get one year of progression. I get so depressed knowing that Sanchez of all QBs had better accuracy than my current rookie. The rook has better power but he just does not throw it where he's suppose to and he doesn't get the int drops that most vets get in the game.

GG Smokey game started off quick and then my depth without one of my safetys and Revis being out hurt towards the end.

bluemax

Banned
I can't wait till my QB and RB get one year of progression. I get so depressed knowing that Sanchez of all QBs had better accuracy than my current rookie. The rook has better power but he just does not throw it where he's suppose to and he doesn't get the int drops that most vets get in the game.

GG Smokey game started off quick and then my depth without one of my safetys and Revis being out hurt towards the end.

Ryan Kaiser's deep accuracy went up a pedestrian 3 points after his first season.

Top Bottom