• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
2227615-aupikp0ciaeqedw_super_16.jpg

someone really needs to shop a toilet under this guy, lol

tumblr_l99uhoH1tf1qa6fdx.gif

What do those Chinese knock-off games actually contain? I mean, I'm assuming there is actually a disc in that box and something comes on the screen when you put it in your computer, but perhaps I'm naive for even assuming that much.

Jay Sosa

What do those Chinese knock-off games actually contain? I mean, I'm assuming there is actually a disc in that box and something comes on the screen when you put it in your computer, but perhaps I'm naive for even assuming that much.

Ha! Wanted to ask exactly the same. Is it just a HL2 copy, or actually some shitty new game based on Half Life?

Ha! Wanted to ask exactly the same. Is it just a HL2 copy, or actually some shitty new game based on Half Life?

We will never know! Somebody travelling to China on Gaf should buy a few and try them out on a computer which they don't mind getting infected by numerous viruses!

Could actually be a hilarious thread.

Stet

Banned
That's crazy that we went from landing on the moon to having no governmental support for manned space travel in 40 years.

Double D

The Nintendo Press conference informed me that this "Hey this is crazy and we just met..." business card thing came from a song.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

The funny thing about this is that this man revolutionized tabletop gaming and helped create the worlds largest strategic tabletop war gaming company and IP to this day. And he looks like a red neck with a mullet. Granted it was the 80's but still it's the last person you'd expect to do that.

ChiTownBuffalo

The funny thing about this is that this man revolutionized tabletop gaming and helped create the worlds largest strategic tabletop war gaming company and IP to this day. And he looks like a red neck with a mullet. Granted it was the 80's but still he is a funny looking pic.

It's sad that the little person he used to tour with died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom