• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is PSN Down?

No it really hasn't been awful. I was able to get on KZ mp as well as the store with no issues on the day PS4 was released. Plus, the service you are paying for is more than just online unlike xbl.

Yea, the games more than pay for PSN+ for me itself but technically I'm paying for online too. So I do expect them to get better in the online infrastructure part as well. It will take time...I understand that. I just wanted to play BF4 today but I'll live. I fully expect Sony to cut back on giving us games once PSN infrastructure improves and Gaikai launches, IMO. They will want people subscribing to Gaikai and when PS3 is phased out, they don't need an incentive for people to sub for PSN+ on there which is the games right now. That's when they will cut the games on us and try to force something like Gaikai as their substitution to getting all the games on PSN+. I highly doubt Gaikai will be included in the PSN+ sub either.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Purchased a game on PS4 and downloaded/installed it but it's saying I have to have a license to play it. Wonderful.

Exact same thing happened to me earlier with Zen Pinball 2. I didn't have a license issue when I purchased Pinball Arcade last week.

ZeroX03

Banned
Took me a few tries to get into the PS Store on PS3, and it was loading slowly, but once I started downloading it jumped up to full speed.

Ya no

I can't access the store on PS4 either. Just got my ps4 today too was hoping to play online with some friends tonight...

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I can login on my PS3 but can't access the store, can't access account management either. Same goes for the web store.

Caayn

Same here can log-in but the store/management is a no-go. Probably just some update on the server-side.

Just tried downloading FFVII from the store. Wouldn't work. The store loaded just fine.

Thank goodness I still have the original discs.

Someone else just mentioned this to me, elsewhere, but I can't access PSN. Will try when the service is less janky. Thanks for the advice.

Yep. Same thing has happened to me. Purchased BF4 for ps3 last night, then purchased and installed the next-gen upgrade, which it won't let me access due to license ineligibility. Is there something that I have to do regarding the ps3 version, like an activation or some such? Or is this just an anomalous error?

djshauny

Banned
Xbox Live is so much better in my opinion lol.

Sony should of prepared for this ages ago.

Ive had more issues with PSN then any other network.

Hope they get this ironed out soon.

Was legitimately hoping to use remote play for probably the first real session since getting a Vita (bar testing the feature actually works) but can't sign into PSN...

Boke1879

Guys I would suggest tweeting Yoshida about this. The PS4 is a great console with amazing games, but this constant situation with the network being down could really do the console some bad service.

ReBurn

Gold Member
All of you new system owners are keeping me from downloading stuff from the PS store. Can you all jump off for about15 minutes? kthx

hwy_61

Banned
It's weird. I just got kicked off of AC4 when when trying to change the camera to inverted. Is sony anti inverted?? Lol

breakfuss

It's weird. I just got kicked off of AC4 when when trying to change the camera to inverted. Is sony anti inverted?? Lol

WHO ALL SEENT DA LEPRECHAUN SAY YEAAAAAAA.

lmfao!

Anyway, shoulda bought a
wii u. mo network, mo problems. Why nintendo keeps it simple.

npa189

Its down for me, AC4 wants its Uplay pass and the store is under maintenance, I was gonna grab zen pinball. My play BF4 PC and get drunk.

Appleman

Store says undergoing maintenance for me, and can't play any of my games....

EDIT: Can't even launch Netflix?! Yeesh, this is a bit ridiculous

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Store's completely down in Canada, both on PS4 and Web. It used to be completely broken few hours ago, now it just says "not available" which is at least less frustrating for people trying to do anything on it. Looks like the friends list, trophies are working but a lot of other things are not. They've been quite bad with this lately, and it's getting to be inexcusable now that they're charging people money for this.

So I have BOUGHT multiple movies in the store. As far as I can tell I have no access to them when the store is down. WTF! Was stupid to think they were truly mine.

Top Bottom