• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
A guest spot? As in, he's just gonna chat for a segment? If he's phoning in for a whole podcast, fuck that.

I've got no clue. It'll more than likely just be a quick call in, like they tried to do before. Going from this:

Jeff said:
@JohnVignocchi Glad we could get you on real quick... unlike that jerk @taswell, who didn't answer his phone!

I fucking hate YouTube. I have a 25 mb download speed yet shitty YouTube videos constantly pause to buffer. Every other video service works flawless.

Ha ha. I guess that's a little off topic. I'm just reminded every time I click a YouTube link.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I fucking hate YouTube. I have a 25 mb download speed yet shitty YouTube videos constantly pause to buffer. Every other video service works flawless.

Ha ha. I guess that's a little off topic. I'm just reminded every time I click a YouTube link.

Youtube's been struggling lately for me too.

see5harp

Not at all. I seriously hope they start mirroring their content on Vimeo because I actively go out of my way to search there. I can stream beautiful HD trailers using the iPad 3 trailers app but a shitty 420p video at You Tube has to buffer.

Same here. I was wondering if it was just me.

Fox Mulder

It pisses me off when it does this too

inky

You are not alone.

Megasoum

Banned
According to Patrick's twitter Adam Sessler is no longer with G4 and X-Play!

1-Hire him!
2-If not, I'm still happy that he's now wasting his talent at that shit hole tv station.

Megasoum

Banned
They already have one to many, Sessler is better suited to somewhere like Gametrailers.

Yeah maybe. But as long as Shane Satterfield is at Gametrailers I will still ignore all the original content. I used to listen to Invisible Walls everyweeks (mostly for Marcus Beer) but I just can't stand Shane anymore, it just pisses me off when I listen to the show now lol.

Yeah maybe. But as long as Shane Satterfield is at Gametrailers I will still ignore all the original content. I used to listen to Invisible Walls everyweeks (mostly for Marcus Beer) but I just can't stand Shane anymore, it just pisses me off when I listen to the show now lol.

Is Shane the one who talks about DJing?

That's the guy who made me stop listing to IW, when he said GTA4 had a bad soundtrack because he didn't know any of the bands.

This Adam Sessler talk made me think about who would be my dream addition to the team. Could you imagine a Random PC video with Vinny, Dave and Jeff Green? Holy Shit.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member

wow, mine is the opposite on Giant Bomb. The youtube videos are the only ones that play without buffering, and I'm a premium member.

reggie

Banned
wow, mine is the opposite on Giant Bomb. The youtube videos are the only ones that play without buffering, and I'm a premium member.

I can never stream content from GiantBombs servers, even on low quality, always have terrible buffering problems. YouTube is fine for me.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Wait. I can get trophies from this?

I will be a wake up master. I will get really good at hitting those things and then falling right back asleep.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Man, I totally forgot about this from when 8-4 talked about it. Is the app coming to the US? Seems like the perfect trolling tool. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom