• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

ZeoVGM

Banned
Hey guys, help me out here. I had a clan in Destiny 1 and I knew there was some sort of "transfer to Destiny 2" tool out there from Bungie. But now I'm seeing it was only available for a month.

... But I see my clan on Bungie.net now.

So uh, do I need to do something?

clarky

Gold Member
Sent a request to both the pc and sexy clan as I plan on playing both, but I'm not sure if you can be in 2 clans at once? One pc and one ps4 I'm guessing not?

clarky

Gold Member
Wonder how that will work, It does appear I'm in both. Thanks! Must be tied to your platform account. Jolly good.

Hey guys, help me out here. I had a clan in Destiny 1 and I knew there was some sort of "transfer to Destiny 2" tool out there from Bungie. But now I'm seeing it was only available for a month.

... But I see my clan on Bungie.net now.

So uh, do I need to do something?

I'm in the same boat.

Greetings folks. After registering back in 2009, obviously you might see I have been lurking here since then with minimal posts.

I see there might be 20 moderators to a clan...but can there maybe be different clans created (PS4) around preferences\? Meaning: #1 Really enjoy PvE and messing around in coop while messing around in MP. #2 Like coop but need to coordinate Strikes and like\kill in MP. Or 3# On my ninth character creation, just give me my next bottle of Visine darn it and I can do all (I mean that as a compliment)!

I don't want to screw up a clan but just wanted to ask and re-engage the site in general. Thx.

EDIT: ugh. Can't "move"...have to leave and re-join. *Just put me down.

a harpy

I sent a request to join the DestinyGAF PC clan. I'm HARPY#11808.

I'm really excited to play this game with DestinyGAF.

If you want to join a clan that's chill and wants to have fun, join The Bancast. We've got folks that play on each platform.

We've got a cool minimalist flag.
1brXpKb.png

metalshade

Requested to join!I am really looking forward to this, never played destiny 1, but im hoping this will scratch that warframe itch since I went cold turkey a while back.

Sorry should have mentioned, applied for destinygaf pc.

Tratorn

So I was in DestinyGAF but stopped playing after a year and now it's just listed as a group.
But since it isn't in the OP, that one is probably dead/unused anyway, right?

Top Bottom