• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
oxAnXcQ.jpg
Where can you actually buy these? I've original films on VHS still but VHS player is long dead and i can't watch them anymore :(

PSOreo

Where can you actually buy these? I've original films on VHS still but VHS player is long dead and i can't watch them anymore :(

There’s a seller on eBay who makes them. He doesn’t have a listing right now as a fair number of my friends have requested sets from him. They will appear again when he completes them.

illusionary

It's been a little while since I had enough to justify a post here, so it's a varied selection here - my SNES Classic Mini, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, Shadow of War and the latest EDGE:

z2Qc1Pa.jpg

illusionary

I should have waited another day for my post from yesterday, as a few more bits and pieces arrived today - the SNES book Playing With Super Power, the latest PC Gamer and a PDP 'Deliverer of Truth' wired controller for PC/Xbox One (from GAME's recent sale):

QNBz7bx.jpg

JEKKI

today was the latest consumer holiday to motivate us to leave the house and spend money.

check out... Cassette Store Day 2017!!!

a71lCa1l.jpg

Game Boy Advance stuff. Gonna do the screen mod.

this is the best pickup! I need to do something like this soon!

I still got an Afterburner kit that I picked up at Classic Gaming Expo 2012.

I miss that convention :(

Picked up a few things in the past few days:

New bag that was on sale at REI
5BFFB18E-7E35-4D6A-BB37-F60C60695E11_zpsgjhyigr4.jpeg

Finally picked up BotW for my Switch... Though no time to play with FEW coming on Friday lol
2F979A58-CCC7-43A2-AC04-CA5B9269349F_zpsjzl208l5.jpeg

And a new shirt in anticipation of the season starting soon
E36C979B-5089-4548-BDB4-F7A0A1A184EF_zpsy90zfzxl.jpeg

spared

Glad that HORI came up with another great accesory for my NSW: the Wired Ethernet LAN adapter - the one I had previously was from Nikko that I bought for my Wii back in the day. Served that whole console lifetime, my Wii U and my NSW until last week when it finally decided to transmit its last bit of data. Also got this amazing ROG GX-1000 Gaming Mouse for my Studio.

pTg8PEQ.jpg

Yazuka

I'm a little in love with the aesthetic
AAbWv2Kl.jpg

Man that looks so damn sweet! Really like to mod my Switch the colored buttons, but I haven't found anyone that'll send the buttons to Sweden for a fair price...

Later today I'll be playing this m'kay.
RdjRZ8V.jpg

piggychan

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns is finally out here!

My first Harvest Moon since Friends of Mineral Town, so I'm really curious to see about all the changes!

Just a bit of color on that sheep and it would look like Pietro >_>

EDIT

pc engine arcade stick
7JaSxlX.jpg

Garou

There’s a seller on eBay who makes them. He doesn’t have a listing right now as a fair number of my friends have requested sets from him. They will appear again when he completes them.

Selling bootlegs of a Disney-owned property on eBay? What a great idea, I wonder why not more people do that.🤔

Some sad news in my pick ups and then some good news i guess?

Sad news first.
Just over a week ago the fiance and I had to put down our 12y/o Boxer. Was old age and what not. Was very hard on us both. Here are some pics. Poor girl I miss her a lot. She was a well travled dog. travled to about 14 states and seen more of the country than most people.

eLSStiVl.jpg

QfCNq4Dl.jpg

Mui7Rs8l.jpg

ZHJoHcml.jpg

So out if this That day I got real drunk and smoked a lot of weed (relax it is legal here in Seattle) and ended up buying a lot of stuff on Ebay and Amazon.

DFehGm8l.jpg

eWeF4Pll.jpg

7g5hjPAl.jpg

sHy3RSzl.jpg

5ohe5fJl.jpg

cowyxAUl.jpg

oEArF31l.jpg

DJChuy

Pick ups for this month so far....

SNES Classic
Still can't believe I have this. Never seen a NES Classic in person.

3nIEEMl.jpg

PSVR
With that target coupon making it come out to $225, I couldn't resist. Having a fun but dizzy time with RE7.

mlT3iiA.jpg

Spider-Man Homecoming Best Buy Steelbook
Loved the movie, and I've been collecting some of the Best Buy steelbooks.

zfbi0La.jpg

Groot Toys R Us Pop
My gf and I have been collecting the different types of Groot Pops.

NHBksqj.jpg

Justinh

Racing games are my favorite thing ever, and it was time I got more serious about them. I went with a full Fanatec CSW setup, and my friend sold me his old rSeat. Been a fun few weeks! I got Forza 7 and Project Cars 2 as well, but digitally. Got a handbrake on the way for the rig, since I play DiRT Rally the most.

https://abload.de/img/20170920_184147ntb96.jpg
https://abload.de/img/20170917_104239q6ys2.jpg
This is freaking rad. I really want to invest in a seat and a wheel/pedal set, but I'm just apprehensive on jumping in. I think I need to finally replace my 2500K with an 8700K first.

Forgive the cellphone pics. I don't feel like pulling my camera out right now.

Some of these I bought at the end of last month, but didn't report them in last month's thread.

Cuphead is so great guys. You already knew this, though. but did you know it plays so much better with the Hori Fighting Commander? Having the bottom row of buttons set as Shoot>Jump>Special almost makes it feel like a Genesis game to me.
Woof! This picture turned out really bad! I bought this since I doubt I'll ever get the Saturn version. If I ever do, it'll be after I pony up for Panzer Dragoon Saga first. It's kinda fun, I guess. Honestly, I think I have more fun with Raiden V, but I'm no real STG aficionado.
So check this out, T-Mobile has two different devices that does different things, but they both have the same name (well... sorta. The old one was called a Personal Cellspot:4G LTE Signal Booster, and this one is officially called a Personal Cellspot:
4G LTE CellSpot. Even the boxes look really, really similar
).
They sent me out this one because I was getting sick of having no reception in my apartment and the last Cellspot they sent me didn't help like... at all. The last one (pictured here in this old PUP post) just like... relayed the signal from a unit somewhere in my apartment that actually did get reception to another unit in an area with no signal, but they rarely connected with each other and just flat out didn't work well for me.
This one, instead of relaying the signal, just apparently creates a signal from your internet connection. Whatever it's doing, I'm just happy I get actual good reception here now.

Not sure why it took me so long to get the first set, but as soon as I picked up the second set while farting around in Wal-Mart, when I got home I ordered the first set and did one-day shipping from Amazon.

I've been meaning to pick this up for a while, and now that I did... I don't really like it. I think I need to give it a fair chance though, since I've barely played it, but I really want to finish Dragon Quest VII first. I keep putting that off too, though.
Every now and then, I get the urge to start drawing/doodling again like I used to all the freaking time when I was younger. I want to get good at doing it digitally though, and I find it really exciting. I just need to stick with it. Oh! I've been trying out different pens and nibs lately (with me buying the classic pen a few months back, and trying out the felt nibs that came with my old pen just recently for the first time). I think I like the felt nibs, but I noticed they wear out faster. Like a lot faster. I actually bought 2 five packs. I don't know why I only took a picture of one.

Top Bottom