• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd X MGSPW = Snake and The Boss Armor

Tenbatsu

2mnqfj4.jpg
ih1ppu.jpg

256wiom.jpg
xmnb0k.jpg

What armor skills will they activate? Sneak? Focus?:lol

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201009/18033755.html

I traded in my 3000 and forced myself to miss Birth By Sleep to buy a PSP Go so i can play this game with my dualshock 3.

Things like this make it a little easier.

Sneak
Shell Deviation Down
Normal Shot Up
Reload Speed Up
Recoil Up
Taunt?

EDIT: New info
* MHP3rd will feature Snake male equipment and The Boss female equipment. When equipped, your characters will look like Snake and The Boss.
* Your companion Felynes will be able to wear sneaking suits, bandanas and hold knives. When you make your hunter duck the Felyne will hide itself in a box.
* The game will have sound effects and voices from Metal Gear Solid. This includes Snake and The Boss saying the game's trademark "Jouzu ni Yakimashita!" for when you cook meat.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/09/18/mgs_monster_hunter_tieup/

awweeesome

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Not bad. But I can't care about Monster Hunter at all.

I say, and then I go back to Peace Walker's MH missions trying to get the damn weapons I'm missing to drop. Fucking hell, Kojima/Capcom. :mad:

Luigiv

Kuran said:
Did they confirm anything about online?

Release date?
Yeah release date was confirmed the recently (1st of December). However, there has been absolutely no word about infrastructure multiplayer yet, so it's pretty safe to assume it's not included.

Ridley327 said:
I wonder what the likelihood is of Gear REX showing up in this game now.

It'd probably end up being the new Yian Kut Ku(everyone's bitch) if it ends up in the game. It was the easiest of the Monsters in Peace Walker.

rosjos44

Does Capcom have something against online play on Handhelds? seriously =/ I hope its announced, this is one of the reasons why I did not get the past monster hunter. My friends live so damn far away now that I got a job in my career.

Ridley327

ExtraKr1spy said:
It'd probably end up being the new Yian Kut Ku(everyone's bitch) if it ends up in the game. It was the easiest of the Monsters in Peace Walker.
I would have to imagine that fighting him without the likes of M124 or the Carl Gustav would be a great deal more difficult, especially since he's such a tall monster.

Poyunch

Tenbatsu said:
Gunning? But they are holding swords in the pics.
Lol I misinterpreted an earlier post. Plus I was too entranced at the pics to notice the swords. :p

Ridley327 said:
I would have to imagine that fighting him without the likes of M124 or the Carl Gustav would be a great deal more difficult, especially since he's such a tall monster.
Height means nothing. I imagine Rex would be pretty easy since it's so slow

Top Bottom