• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Championship Wrestling OT3 - VGCW series finale has aired

TheOGB

Banned
Excited_basketball_fan.gif

Holy shit, I love how nearly all the plot this week was about the wrestling, or at least dumb shit you'd see on an average night of Raw. I love it. Backstage assaults, GM hijinks, the fucking BADMAN coming back and staking his claim for the belt... I'm so happy.

2k14 seems like a major improvement, although Cole Miners is gonna get old fast. Brilliant return, anyway, that's my favourite show in a while

Vibranium

Banned
Holy cow, Waluigi's new CAW is amazing, I finished watching the recorded stream. That Wario Ware Inc. intro.... banderas.gif

The Badman and Haggar feud should be lots of fun. Hopefully Phoenix turns face again though, I want him out of The Dark Age of Law.

And Dan's smug face perfectly fits his CAW holding his head higher, still the best heel in the company.

Alright I hope I'm not the only one that sorely misses Bowser's old face. I can handle the extra bulk, but he looks like a human with pointy teeth now. In fact, he looks like he's... from the 90's.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Alright I hope I'm not the only one that sorely misses Bowser's old face. I can handle the extra bulk, but he looks like a human with pointy teeth now. In fact, he looks like he's... from the 90's.

Yeah, when Bowser came out all I could think of was Plinkett going "What's wrong with your faaaace?"

Edgeward

The minor improvements to the AI and kick out routines improve the quality of matches sooo much. A lot of the near falls made sense and the still kept the kick outs at 0 and 1 to spice things up. The main event was legit 4 star quality shit

Jintor

The matches feel more dynamic now but they still have that glorious THQuality ring to it that results in MINDGAMES and the like!

But no table-san lewdity or flying splashes onto table-san anymore, I suppose. Maybe they'll just become rare occasions?

demidar

I just caught up. Wow there are actually a lot of improvements. Pins are more tense, AI is faster and more aggressive, new moves (what was up with that Barkley ninja flip?!), and working tag team entrances (which are amazing).

Gaben is such a great GM, rehabilitating all those nasty villains.

Top Bottom