• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 trailer coming out [Thursday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that ingame?

iboaczvl9GpDyn.gif

Yes it looks like it. An game engine image, has a distinct look vs CG. No matter how good graphically it is, you can always tell.

I think the hair gives it away in this image.

DieH@rd

Banned
Hair in Cyberpunk girl is much better than with agni. I think that we will get CGI trailer and nothing from ingame.

Eideka

Banned
Okay, that confirms the teaser will be CGI.

No freakin' way this is remotely in-game.

At first glance it seems we are looking at the same women as this one :

cyberpunk2077girl_616.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Going with CGI, no in-engine stuff. Happy to be wrong. Very happy.

DieH@rd

Banned

737313_40958603245556icy1f.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 promo

vs

Beyond: Two Souls - realtime on 6 year old PS3 [high rez promo shot, which is debatale. Quantic learned to use excellent MLAA]
ellen-page-beyond-e3-o4chd.jpg

Really? No freakin' way? :D Just look at those bushy eyebrows on Page. :D

Im in the camp that this is CGI, but.... very small chance that this is realtime still exists.

Perkel

Banned
I don't know why people are so suprized. I mean Last of Us girl face is alone amazing and Cyberpunk will be 2015 game. 2 years of hardware upgrade.

Could be same thing what GT HD showed. Noone believed that those screens were in game and in 2010 it wasn't all that amazing as in 2006

Hindle

Banned
The game is more then two years away, there is no way they will have gameplay to show yet. It's going to be CG.

i-Lo

Looks like the high poly, high fidelity asset. Definitely looks CGI, people who say otherwise as in-game are just unrealistically optimistic (unless it's proven to be really in-engine). When they showed off the first picture, I thought it was doable but when it was followed up by the jacked picture, I knew they were all part of CG promo.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Will that level of fidelity be possible in 2015? Of course.

However, those screens and the trailer will be CGI.

Persona86

Banned
Looks like the high poly, high fidelity asset. Definitely looks CGI, people who say otherwise as in-game are just unrealistically optimistic (unless it's proven to be really in-engine). When they showed off the first picture, I thought it was doable but when it was followed up by the jacked picture, I knew they were all part of CG promo.

Agreed, but not 100%

It almost does seem like the pictures are trying to suggest it's in game, amazing if it was true.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
It's CDPRed we're talking about here, it will most likely be a 15 second long CGI teaser that tells us nothing that we didn't already know. For all the good the company does, promotions is the thing they are absolutely horrific at.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but between some of the Witcher 2 silliness and the way they handle GoG announcements it's pretty much an uninformative snoozefest 90% of the time.

derFeef

Beyond is clearly ingame... the model is fantastic and the detail sell it well, but clearly a difference to those teaser pics.

i-Lo

At first glance it seems we are looking at the same women as this one :

cyberpunk2077girl_616.jpg

It could very well be. In terms of graphical fidelity, I am expecting it to look nearly as good as C3 in terms of fidelity.

DieH@rd

Banned
Its a shame that we only have one Hideo Kojima in gaming industry. Only he can assemble all members of Detective-GAF and keep them occupied for weeks.

well the gun model could be ingame, the jacket and face look cg. 33% chance of that being in game screens unless they are releasing both cg and ingame screens to fuck with us

UrbanRats

Beyond: Two Souls - realtime on 6 year old PS3 [high rez promo shot, which is debatale. Quantic learned to use excellent MLAA]
ellen-page-beyond-e3-o4chd.jpg

Really? No freakin' way? :D Just look at those bushy eyebrows on Page. :D

Im in the camp that this is CGI, but.... very small chance that this is realtime still exists.
No matter how good you use your MLAA, no way it's gonna look this clean on your Ps3.

And that's CGI they're showing, imo.[Cyberpunk2077, i mean]

Let's be realistic.

i-Lo

First thing that came to my mind. In the C2077 you can see some sort of camera lens reflected in her eyes, which also reminds me of the segment when
eyes would be checked during interrogation to ascertain whether the individual is a replicant or not

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It can't be in-engine because it doesn't have awful dithering everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom