• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got bitten by a puppy. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, just keep the cut clean and covered and you should be fine. If it gets really hot and gets really red then go see a doctor about it.

Syriel

Now you too will turn into a Were-Corgi.

image.php

OP doesn't write like a native English speaker, so I assumed South East Asia.

Oh yea, I didn't mean to imply he was from Seattle. I think he clarified he was from South East Asia. I was just responding to the one guy about the Seattle abbreviation.

aBarreras

nope

German Shepards.

I fucking hate those cunts with a passion. I have literally never met one that hasn't wanted to eat me, and i have met more than i've ever wanted to

get out with this stuff, german shepards are pure love,

but well yeah, they are very defensive of their owners and homes, so they can be really agressive towards strangers, but once they get to know you they are just fur balls of love

Jasoneyu

South East Asia. Philippines to be specific.

Well, he also got it from another friend. He's just crashing on my house so he has the dog with him.

Here's the dog in question. Don't be harsh.

qMDwQev.jpg

Philippines eh.. yeah i would go to the doctor to at least get a tentous shot/check for infection. Probably doesn't have rabies though. Cute puppy however!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Not to be a dick, but if any of my friends after reacted like this to a puppy bite, I'd likely remove them from my life.

Jaeger

That's not a two week old puppy.

Definitely not. Still no older than 3-4 months. Maybe older. Still very young and not a probable carrier of an infection that strong. Rabies is not a secret thing. It shows itself visibly on the infected animal. Foaming at the mouth. Molting fur and a thin, skeletal appearance.

killatopak

Gold Member
Sigh. I don't want to get laughed and humiliated but here's the wound. Sigh. Gaf sometimes makes me believe I'm ignorant to the world. Well at least I'm not that paranoid anymore. I will still go see the vet though since it's just a few steps away.
Fx1kGDQ.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't help but wonder if this is a tag fishing thread.

Sigh. I don't want to get laughed and humiliated but here's the wound. Sigh. Gaf sometimes makes me believe I'm ignorant to the world. Well at least I'm not that paranoid anymore. I will still go see the vet though since it's just a few steps away.
Fx1kGDQ.jpg
Go to sleep 😴

LionPride

Banned
Fx1kGDQ.jpg

Do fucking better mate

LowSignal

Fx1kGDQ.jpg
So this is a joke?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Fx1kGDQ.jpg

Lmfao, I'm sorry I'm not buying this anymore.

norm9

Fx1kGDQ.jpg

Lol op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom